Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[Suggestion] Add Oddish + Evolution forms to Tandor
Lord Window: You are right, bug fixing is more important than adding new Pokemons.

But your post got me an idea. :D To give two stones evolution usage, minimum are two new pokemons. To create branch evolution for one or two present pokemons would fulfill it.
Nekra88 at Pokemon Uranium Wiki.
-------------------------------
I am looking for disable smileys (yellow circles) in all my posts and signatures forever. (I prefer text ones.)
-------------------------------
I do not like discord. (This forum is clearer. In addition I am just registered here.)
That would do the trick, but I wonder if the devs would go through the trouble of creating new Pokémon, just to get some use out of some evo stones...
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(01-31-2017, 02:06 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: That would do the trick, but I wonder if the devs would go through the trouble of creating new Pokémon, just to get some use out of some evo stones...

Doubtful, plus they've already said time and again that they're not adding any new Pokemon to the game (other than the legendaries currently not implemented, that is).  I'm inclined to think that the devs would be more willing at this point to take the useless items out of the game rather than add a use for them (let's also not forget the just-as-useless Cornn Berry in the game).

Now... having said that, I'll throw a hypothetical "let's say they do add the National Pokedex" situation (hypothetical because, you know, they don't plan on doing that at all, nor would I particularly want them to at this point)... perhaps adding a location like the Safari Park would be a good way to introduce additional Pokemon.

Let it be known I'm only saying that because my mind likes to come up with ideas. I do not ask, expect, or even want the devs to add more Pokemon to this game unless they ever feel compelled to add Gengar (and Gastly and Haunter).
There is already a Safari Park of sorts by Legen Town, so if they wanted to introduce more foreign species into the Tandor dex, there would be the place for it. Not going to happen anyways, but the option is always there.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

I don't think that they'll add new Pokemon into the game until the developers fix most of the bugs and add in all of the unobtainable legendaries. And, EeveeBailey, that's a good place to add foreign Pokemon.
They could introduce a bunch of older pokemon in the tropical town with Bellossom and Sunflora being added to fit into the tropical theme and even claim its close to some other region like Johto or something to justify why these pokemon aren't found in the mainland... But honestly I doubt it the only pokemon I could see possibly being added to the game is Gengar but even that is questionable to honest.
I wouldn't mind more old Pokémon being added to the game, but it has to be within the context of where they are going to be located. Adding them to existing locations would just overcrowd those places, and force Tandor's native population to compete with the mainstream 'mons. In the new island chain, however, there all new realistate for new additions, so there is a more justifiable reason for old Pokémon being added to the game.

Still, I'm not sure if that's an idea that the devs of the team would be to keen to implement. I guess we will have to wait for an response on that front before we do anymore speculation about the topic.

Why not simply have an existing Pokèmon evolve via stone?