Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Shout-Out To The PokeRole Project
I already said that I'd gladly take the role of the GM/DM in a future session. However, I'd like to see how someone else handles this, and how the whole thing works out in general.

NO VIDEO CHAT, PLEASE.
A neat option would be Discord, we would need an own server for it though. Maybe someone can create one?
What would be important as well is that once all participants for one session are defined, they determine a day+time together where the game session will take place and the partcipants are required to show up then ( = come online) to take part.

At least, those are my ideas, do with them what you like. My Time Zone is GMT+1.

(02-12-2017, 02:59 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: I'm in the middle of a DnD session with my College mates, so after that game (If anyone is still interested at that point), I could read over the rules of the project and try being a half competent DM. Arceas, won't that be a splendid thing...?

From my side, do it! Count me in then for the first session~

... YOU know how to play DungeonsAndDragons!? Oh God... is it possible for me to like you even more than I already do? I don't know...! *in the heat of the moment forgets about their actual coyness, so wraps their arms around you and begins to kiss you on the cheek with uncommonly intensive determination*
(Teach it to me, please... Or provide me the Corebook... Maybe... Someday... Not right away.)
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
I would like to learn too. Can you accept me and Phantom as your students? I kinda a noob XD
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
And I agree with Phantom. A Roleplay in the Discord would be a good idea
So I download the "Pokerole core book" the first option about download. Do I need more something to play?
D&D is the best. Everyone should give it a try at least once in their life.
Wizards of the Coast made the basic 5e D&D rules available for free - enough to get you through the first couple levels. Also, a lot of the content is "open source" and you can find it on sites like d20srd.org.
(02-13-2017, 08:06 PM)Iron Wrote: D&D is the best. Everyone should give it a try at least once in their life.
Wizards of the Coast made the basic 5e D&D rules available for free - enough to get you through the first couple levels. Also, a lot of the content is "open source" and you can find it on sites like d20srd.org.

Yeah, but a little help with noobs would be cool
Definitely much easier if you have someone around who knows the game.
(02-13-2017, 08:00 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: So I download the "Pokerole core book" the first option about download. Do I need more something to play?

Maybe some dice.  I believe the recommended amount of dice needed in the book was 10 six sided ones, and that was it (I picked up 2 packs of 5 awhile back in case I decided to play some of this in the future.  Seems like I made a good choice Tongue ), though that might just have been an overall total between all players...but then again, we'd also be doing this over the internet rather than irl, so...

There's also the option of printing out character sheets and stuff, though that's definitely not needed.
(02-13-2017, 07:04 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: I already said that I'd gladly take the role of the GM/DM in a future session. However, I'd like to see how someone else handles this, and how the whole thing works out in general.

NO VIDEO CHAT, PLEASE.
A neat option would be Discord, we would need an own server for it though. Maybe someone can create one?
What would be important as well is that once all participants for one session are defined, they determine a day+time together where the game session will take place and the partcipants are required to show up then ( = come online) to take part.

At least, those are my ideas, do with them what you like. My Time Zone is GMT+1.

(02-12-2017, 02:59 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: I'm in the middle of a DnD session with my College mates, so after that game (If anyone is still interested at that point), I could read over the rules of the project and try being a half competent DM. Arceas, won't that be a splendid thing...?

... YOU know how to play DungeonsAndDragons!? Oh God... is it possible for me to like you even more than I already do? I don't know...! *in the heat of the moment forgets about their actual coyness, so wraps their arms around you and begins to kiss you on the cheek with uncommonly intensive determination*
(Teach it to me, please... Or provide me the Corebook... Maybe... Someday... Not right away.)
Oh ho ho ho, are you growing ever so boldly? I could just eat you up, my love~! *French Kisses them HARD*

The best way to learn how to play DnD is to find someone in RL to teach you, but searching 3.5 and 5e books on the subject, or looking up Pathfinder style DnD is a sound bet. There are also plenty of youtube video that cover how to create your own character, how to start out in a game, what its like etc.. There are even DnD season that are recorded in their entiretity (They are looooooong, though, so clear you schedule if you want to watch them!)!!

If you are looking for more info, you hardly have to dig for it.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(02-13-2017, 07:04 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: I already said that I'd gladly take the role of the GM/DM in a future session. However, I'd like to see how someone else handles this, and how the whole thing works out in general.

NO VIDEO CHAT, PLEASE.

The Core rules are available for free HERE and cover the four basic classes (Fighter, Wizard, Rogue, Cleric).