Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Pheo's Art Corner
Rainbow 
*Waves* Hello, my name's Kyri and I draw/sprite stuff from time to time.

This thread will mostly be focused around Uranium/Pokemon/Personal spritework, but if I'm proud of a particular picture that doesn't fall under those things i might post it as well.
It seems like i draw a lot of spoilery stuff mostly stuff having to do with CURIE, and those will be marked appropriately c:
I'll post any new drawings in this thread when i finish 'em.

With that little intro out of the way, here's the entry i did for the fanart contest, Apocalypse CURIE Would Like to Battle:

[Image: apocalypse_curie_would_like_to_battle__b...aof54s.png]

This next one has slight spoilers for Shadows of Almia, the ranger game that Kellyn originally came from, so I'll put it under a spoiler just in case

This one has endgame Uranium spoilers, so click on it only after you've beaten the main game c:
And finally, the latest complete picture I've done. Beware of spoilers:
Also, there's a small amount of blood in the picture, I'm not sure what the rules are when it comes to gore but I'm pretty sure this isn't too explicit 

I mentioned spritework earlier, so here are the current ones I've finished:
[Image: microraptor_sprite_by_pheonixia52-darnwup.png]  A sprite inspired by the dinosaur microraptor, with obvious creative freedoms (the feathery crests that stick out from its back, and the color scheme is very much unnatural)

I do fakemon designs as well, these are my current sprites:
[Image: poison_dragon_babby_by_pheonixia52-damvp1l.png][Image: poison_dragon_mid_evo_by_pheonixia52-damvp13.png][Image: poison_dragon_final_evo_by_pheonixia52-damvp0j.png]
A Dragon/poison type evolution line, probably pseudo legendary in stats
No names for em yet.

[Image: fakemon_pyreling_by_pheonixia52-dam16eq.png][Image: fakemon_fenflare_by_pheonixia52-dam16vo.png][Image: fakemon_infernix_by_pheonixia52-dam16zk.png]
I actually have names for these fire/flying types: 
Pyreling, Fenflare, and Infernix

[Image: dffe4b4a764ed3119b4ebd5cd193a8e9-dalwy6b.png] [Image: 6f5acc3d2e30e4f6f63657e50db0e40b-dalwysz.png]
Lastly, I have these two old fossil designs based on spinosaurus, Rock/water types and have no current names.

Thank you for looking through my art!
Usually a lurker
Shiny breeder and artist
Discord: KyriTiger #0862
As the newest artest on the block, I welcome you with open arms and bedazzled eyes! I look forward to all your future project you post here on the forums~
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
These is really beatifull drawings and wonderfull desigh to fakemons. Also, welcome to our crazy forums!
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
I love the first drawing, it captures the menace of that battle!
@Lord Windos and @Spiritmon
Thank you both for the welcomes and the compliments!! <:

@Cataclyptic
Thank you!! It was that menacing feeling that i was going for so I'm glad it got across. c:
Usually a lurker
Shiny breeder and artist
Its pretty awesome looking at this art. Keep on making some beautiful art Tongue
"Work smarter, not harder" ~Unknown

Ingame Name: Xenoic 
Online ID: 246632
@Xenoic
Thank you very much! :D
Usually a lurker
Shiny breeder and artist
You know, Fanart like these fills me with joy. More CURIE FTW! Why haven’t I drawn them yet

The only thing that looks a bit off to me is the Nucleon in the first picture, but that might be just me being picky when it comes to that ‘mon, so don’t mind that too much. It’s so cute there in image No.3, though C:

Neat sprite work as well, that Dragon/Poison reminds me a lot of a hybrid between a vampire bat and a dragon. On purpose, I assume?
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
@PhantomUnderYourDesk
Thank you very much for the feedback and comments!!
I'm a sucker for villains like CURIE so when i first saw them i was like <3

May i ask what you saw that was off on Nucleon in the first picture? It was my first time drawing it probably has inconsistencies that I didn't notice

And yes, the dragon/poison type line was very much inspired by Castlevania/Vampire aesthetics, hence the bat-like design (and color scheme) c:
Usually a lurker
Shiny breeder and artist
Ah, I haven't played Castlevania by myself yet... ._.

Well, eh... *is looking for proper words* If I had to name a thing, it would be upper part of the irradiated Eevee... I see what you wanted to do with the angle of its head and showing the intimidating look of its three eyes, but it looks like it has no neck at all. I am NOT saying it's poorly drawn, it really isn't, but that's just something that caught my eye.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`