Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Finally Done
Ouch. I do not envy the tiresome task you undertook, my fellow breeder. On the bright side, look at the treasure trove you have! I would kill for a shiny Luxi myself... Damn you RNG, damn you to-! *Voice cuts out, as malevolent static fill the air, then silence*
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
That is crazy Kiryuu. Excellent job. I will never be able to do anything close to that. May I ask you why you wanted to take part in such a project?
OMG well done and very impressive.  Wink
"Work smarter, not harder" ~Unknown

Ingame Name: Xenoic 
Online ID: 246632
(01-22-2017, 08:05 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Ouch. I do not envy the tiresome task you undertook, my fellow breeder. On the bright side, look at the treasure trove you have! I would kill for a shiny Luxi myself... Damn you RNG, damn you to-! *Voice cuts out, as malevolent static fill the air, then silence*

Oh dear RNG, please stop being a meanie to some people, and then favoriting them some other day..

Oh dear RNG, thank you for showing up, please accept the gift I brought to you as a thank-you for letting me have a totally random encounter with a wild shiny Eevee on Akala Island, and instant-catch it... *holds up a self-made plushie of what seems to be a horribly dissorted black cat* *the same static fills the air, as the plushie is being translated into a binary code and slowly fades away from my hands*
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Gaaaah! *Pops out of thin air* I'm free! I'm FREEEEE! *Looks over to see Phantom* Did you rescue me, my OTP? Oh, thank you! *Barrel rolls into them with a Bewear Hug at Mach 1*
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
*is completly overwhelmed by your spine-breaking hug and speed, so looses balance and we both fall to the ground*

(Better not saying now that I wasn't expecting to save you, but in fact it must have been RNG feeling sorry for bereaving me my OTP...)
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Very nice i got a Shiny also https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...874&type=3
i send pm you Smile
@Killersmash, you might have more luck to catch up Kiry on the Breeder's Discord for Uranium. He's more often on there than here last time I checked, and he won't bite if he's not in totally bad mood.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
good job now you just need to evolve them!
RIP Larry 9/9/2016 - 8/31/2017 "blessed by lord Godmunk with patriotic values and a crush that lasted longer than expected"  Heart the skulls ruins RP group (main group not the random add ons)