Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokémon QUIZ - Are you a noob or a pro?
Nice one Smile
Which Pokemon are you guys? I'm Lugia Big Grin
What do you mean by that, mate? I have Lathan as my post count avatar, if that is what you mean...
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(07-30-2017, 03:28 PM)Wafflecakes Wrote: Which Pokemon are you guys? I'm Lugia Big Grin

Yeah, uhm, I feel you accidently missed to actually give the test you refer to here...?
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(07-31-2017, 08:57 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(07-30-2017, 03:28 PM)Wafflecakes Wrote: Which Pokemon are you guys? I'm Lugia Big Grin

Yeah, uhm, I feel you accidently missed to actually give the test you refer to here...?

It can be found at www.pokemonquiz.net! Smile
Thank you! Oh, the site is so full of advertisement, it took a while to enable javascript...

Ah, no questions and the result right away it seems. I got Pikachu. I feel like I'm anything but a Pikachu...
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
I got Deoxys, bloody 'ell! I thought it would be a Dragon, but perhaps the program knows more about me than it should...
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
I wouldn't trust the test too much... It gives no questions to answer and no decription of your result, so that "We examinated your behaviour etc." sounds rather empty and inappropiate. ._.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Well, got 148/151 original pokemon in under ten minutes

Three of them I misspelled
Note to self: Victreebel has one 'L', not two
Venomoth is not "Venemoth"
and it's "Exeggcute" I'm honestly surprised I got even as close as "Exeggute" given how phonetically weird the name is
"To the extent that authority depends on the ignorance of the governed, good writing will always be subversive."
(07-31-2017, 06:31 PM)Polaris Wrote: Well, got 148/151 original pokemon in under ten minutes

Three of them I misspelled
Note to self: Victreebel has one 'L', not two
Venomoth is not "Venemoth"
and it's "Exeggcute" I'm honestly surprised I got even as close as "Exeggute" given how phonetically weird the name is

Impressive! Thank you for sharing your scores Smile