Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTS Shiny/Nuclear
I have been trying to get a nuclear Magicarp for a while now, but I cannot set up a trade for it. I also would like to start trying to trade for shiny pokemon, but there is no way set a trade up for a shiny. I really just think these features would be great to include.
- When setting up a trade a check box shiny only
- When setting up a trade a check box nuclear, maybe only available when searching for pokemon that have a nuclear form.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Additional Suggestion: GTS Webpage UI
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I also think it would be great if there was a more comprehensive webpage for the active trades since it is hard to find out what is available in game. The current one is difficult to follow: http://uranium.amibu.net/status.php

I feel a list of all pokemon with the available trades and wanted would be good in this format:
#  img  pokemon  #4trade  #wanted
#  img  pokemon  #4trade  #wanted

then have a small drop down list of the trades when you click on the number for trade or the number wanted, where clicking on it again or another trade will close it. The drop down being in the form:

Have                   |                 Want                         
# img pokemon lvl gender   |  # img pokemon lvl gender
# img pokemon lvl gender   |  # img pokemon lvl gender
This appears to be quite a good idea! Why note send a PM to Reeves about this, since he's the one who really works on the online aspect.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
I'd appreciate those options C:
Quite much reminds me on the option to include or don't-include trades who ask for Legendary or Mystic Pokemon on the GTS in the official games.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`