Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Online Championship
To extend online battle i wonder if there is possible to make some sort of a championship where you compete against other players and for example get a reward the place you take. The longer you get the better the reward. 

I don't know how exactly to do this but i am sure it would make online battles much more attractive
People (mainly breeders) used to hold tournaments (and the rewards used to be a bred Pokemon with good IVs)... Not so much lately, though... PvP is kinda non-existence at this point, and not just because there are still some PvP bugs being worked on...
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord
From what I've heard, the online aspects are still a bit of a crapshoot to use, so their has been no real way to actually battle another player online. Sure, their are VT's, but it isn't the same, ya know? Interest has pretty much died off because their no way to play competitive, really. I have not helped thing by taking a sabitabicals from writing guides, so maybe I should start doing that weekly again...
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650