Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade 5ivs or 4ivs
I'm a breeder and I'm just looking for four to five ivs in these pokemon:
Eevee(female)
Baashaun(m or f)
Orchynx(female)

I have pokemon to trade for, mostly 5ivs. PM if you want to trade. Thanks and have a great day.
I can provide the female Eevee in 5IV, non-HA and timid nature if you wish, but not the other two because I have not breeded them by myself yet, and doubt I ever will.
So, put something up on GTS and I'll send the Eevee over right away. If you have any 5IV'd Owten, I gladly take it in return - if not, anything that is not hacked or Nuclear corrupted is fine.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(02-16-2017, 12:26 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: I can provide the female Eevee in 5IV, non-HA and timid nature if you wish, but not the other two because I have not breeded them by myself yet, and doubt I ever will.
So, put something up on GTS and I'll send the Eevee over right away. If you have any 5IV'd Owten, I gladly take it in return - if not, anything that is not hacked or Nuclear corrupted is fine.

Hi, thank you so much I just put up a calm nature 5iv Cassnail.
Whoah, that surely went way faster than expected... Found and sent over, take good care of my Eevee~
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(02-16-2017, 12:42 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Whoah, that surely went way faster than expected... Found and sent over, take good care of my Eevee~

Thanks again.
Hi!
Have u got a xanomite that u willing to trade?

I got some 5 ivs that I'm willing to trade for one all even consider trading a 5 iv volchik with some awesome moves
(02-21-2017, 03:26 PM)redcarlos2 Wrote: Hi!
Have u got a xanomite that u willing to trade?

I got some 5 ivs that I'm willing to trade for one all even consider trading a 5 iv volchik with some awesome moves

Yes I do