Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Item Finder
It would be real nice in a future Update if the Item Finder was added into the game. Big Grin
Could be, but remember unlike other pokemon games this game actually don't have any hidden items which makes it's definitely less valuable
There was some discussion during development about whether the events required to hide items would further lag the game. Dunno if that still applies; there have been many improvements to lag already.
(03-14-2017, 02:26 AM)XxKnophernxX Wrote: Could be, but remember unlike other pokemon games this game actually don't have any hidden items which makes it's definitely less valuable

I have found Hidden items in a couple of spots I don't remember where they are though.
There are a few items hidden around, I think, but I'd rather the devs focus on adding in missing content and fixing any and all bugs/glaring issue before moving on to stuff like this. Besides, if someone is looking for hidden goodies, the Wiki is a good place to find information regarding that pursuit...
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(03-17-2017, 08:11 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: There are a few items hidden around, I think, but I'd rather the devs focus on adding in missing content and fixing any and all bugs/glaring issue before moving on to stuff like this. Besides, if someone is looking for hidden goodies, the Wiki is a good place to find information regarding that pursuit...

I do love a Treasure hunt and besides Angelure town does need to be added to the game i can't wait till that happens.
There are a few hidden items in the game already like the smooth rock, but they can be found in the Wiki, and the addition of more hidden items would just lead to more people turning to the Wiki rather than wasting their time covering every damn set of tiles in the game. It would just be a waste of effort on the developer's part to include something that would utterly worthless from a mechanic standpoint.

Even back in the earliest days of Pokemon, it was a hell of a lot easier to just look at the official printed guides than ass around looking for random knick knacks. Besides, we've already got the Pickup ability for miscellanious junk.
֎▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬֍
▓ I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist in a world of misery.  ▓
֎▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬֍