Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
(08-18-2019, 01:36 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Dragonstrike. What held items you have? I trade two for the sword and I gonna fight against a Horde so tell what you have.

Uh...I'm not sure I have much you'd be interested in. And I'm definitely not trading the Sword for something else.

Besides, I already spent a massive amount of exp on the right to wield the Sword.  I honestly think that's a big enough toll as it is.
(08-18-2019, 02:01 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(08-18-2019, 01:36 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Dragonstrike. What held items you have? I trade two for the sword and I gonna fight against a Horde so tell what you have.

Uh...I'm not sure I have much you'd be interested in.  And I'm definitely not trading the Sword for something else.

Besides, I already spent a massive amount of exp on the right to wield the Sword.  I honestly think that's a big enough toll as it is.

I mean items I could use as substitute to Everlink Armor to let Quetzal held as a item. It's just for a while until I take care of the encounter. Then I give you back.

I not interested in fight again about the sword anymore. I just asking if you have Held Items I could use since I don't have anymore great Held Items.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(08-18-2019, 05:22 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: I mean items I could use as substitute to Everlink Armor to let Quetzal held as a item. It's just for a while until I take care of the encounter. Then I give you back.

I not interested in fight again about the sword anymore. I just asking if you have Held Items I could use since I don't have anymore great Held Items.

I don't have any items that Quetzal would find particularly useful as far as I know.  Most of them are type boosting items (and Terra currently has Solomon and the Hard Stone), the Eviolite and Big Root are useless for him, the FoHR doesn't stack with moves that naturally Flinch...not a whole lot there that he'd find useful.

And no, I'm not lending out my Leftovers or Lucky Egg.
(08-18-2019, 06:18 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(08-18-2019, 05:22 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: I mean items I could use as substitute to Everlink Armor to let Quetzal held as a item. It's just for a while until I take care of the encounter. Then I give you back.

I don't have any items that Quetzal would find particularly useful as far as I know.  Most of them are type boosting items (and Terra currently has Solomon and the Hard Stone), the Eviolite and Big Root are useless for him, the FoHR doesn't stack with moves that naturally Flinch...not a whole lot there that he'd find useful.

And no, I'm not lending out my Leftovers or Lucky Egg.

Not even if is just for only a encounter against a Horde of Fighting types?
(08-18-2019, 06:59 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Not even if is just for only a encounter against a Horde of Fighting types?

I need to use my items too, and I haven't gotten as many super weird/general use hold items as everyone else has.  I don't have much to offer unless the item in question caters to a specific playstyle.

Most hold items don't define tactics.  They refine them.  I'm sure you can manage without them for a little bit.  You got dis.
(08-18-2019, 07:14 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(08-18-2019, 06:59 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Not even if is just for only a encounter against a Horde of Fighting types?

I need to use my items too, and I haven't gotten as many super weird/general use hold items as everyone else has.  I don't have much to offer unless the item in question caters to a specific playstyle.

Most hold items don't define tactics.  They refine them.  I'm sure you can manage without them for a little bit.  You got dis.

Can't deny I annoyed with this, including the fact you have a magic sword who can practically everything who breath.

But you have a difficult fight ahead. But in case you find a held item, you should remember the favor of the sword you now wielding.
(08-18-2019, 07:20 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: But in case you find a held item, you should remember the favor of the sword you now wielding.

There is zero need to remind me of that, dude.
(08-18-2019, 07:22 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(08-18-2019, 07:20 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: But in case you find a held item, you should remember the favor of the sword you now wielding.

There is zero need to remind me of that, dude.

Maybe, but never hurt with a reminder.
(08-18-2019, 07:14 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: I need to use my items too, and I haven't gotten as many super weird/general use hold items as everyone else has.  I don't have much to offer unless the item in question caters to a specific playstyle.

That magic sword who cause Plot Damage say the contrary. You basic became a killing machine with that thing. You don't exactly need any item anymore. Just ask of yours send a attack and it is K.O. You basically have the best artefact of the entire campaign.

What the hell you are complaining? Let's drop the items sacrifice to get the sword: Miracle Rood. Everlink Armor. Houndoom Fang. And Poison Barb. Only in Heart side for the acquisition of the sword you are now wielswie.

Oh, the almost sacrifice of Terra. Honestly, you are complaining with full belly.
That's not the point, Spirit.  Please stop asking me for compensation so frequently.