Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
(09-18-2019, 10:51 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
Quote: (...)Also, who's going to heal Spira? Will we be leaving that to Kelda, or should someone else do that?(...)

I kinda want to do that because no way would Shiva let her senpai die, and it fits nicely to how she already shielded him and Terra with the Shield. It'll be 1 Revive and the rest can come from Kelda or Spira himself, is that okay @Mika?
yeah. you can revive Spira, and he'll use one of his own Max Potions on himself.
this ain't the time for a dirt nap
[Image: 7V2sBYC.png]
(09-17-2019, 08:41 PM)Iron Wrote:
Had this in mind ever since I knew your starter selections.

٩(◕‿◕♡)۶ Some thing finally make sense now, like why Gallade was so extraodinairily excited upon seeing Whimsicott shortly after her evolution. But, has Shiva a way to know about that in-chara?

Furthermore, a mechanical question concerning Pokemon Choice: If I'll be to bring up Kyuu for the next Round, is he allowed to use Fake Out once more or isn't he? He already been out a previous Round, but returned into his Ball for Rund 3. Corebook states under the move that 'this move will only work the first Round the Pokemon is out in battle', which sounds to me like he can use the move since he left the battle completely in between. But I'm not quite sure whether this is against the rules and the move will fail, or just clever usage of niches to get a advantage for our side.

I'll get a semi-long RP-post out now, so much cool stuff has happened that I want to react to.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Sorry the delay in make the post. For some reason my computer begin to lag when I write something. And my phone also begin to have problems.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(09-18-2019, 12:32 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(09-17-2019, 08:41 PM)Iron Wrote:
Had this in mind ever since I knew your starter selections.

٩(◕‿◕♡)۶ Some thing finally make sense now, like why Gallade was so extraodinairily excited upon seeing Whimsicott shortly after her evolution. But, has Shiva a way to know about that in-chara?

Furthermore, a mechanical question concerning Pokemon Choice: If I'll be to bring up Kyuu for the next Round, is he allowed to use Fake Out once more or isn't he? He already been out a previous Round, but returned into his Ball for Rund 3. Corebook states under the move that 'this move will only work the first Round the Pokemon is out in battle', which sounds to me like he can use the move since he left the battle completely in between. But I'm not quite sure whether this is against the rules and the move will fail, or just clever usage of niches to get a advantage for our side.

I'll get a semi-long RP-post out now, so much cool stuff has happened that I want to react to.

You can use Fake Out again. Being recalled indeed counts as leaving the battlefield (resets your stat boosts, so it resets Fake Out too).
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."
Cool. That results in a question towards all of you: Which of the three remaining Clones shall I auto-flinch? I'm leaning into the Attack Form, given that the Sword is there to handle those Defense Form Clones and, also important, they appear to be completely immune to added effects which might make FakeOuting them pointless.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(09-18-2019, 03:25 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Cool. That results in a question towards all of you: Which of the three remaining Clones shall I auto-flinch? I'm leaning into the Attack Form, given that the Sword is there to handle those Defense Form Clones and, also important, they appear to be completely immune to added effects which might make FakeOuting them pointless.

Attack, 100%.  That gives us a little leeway.  And yup, Defense would likely be immune to Flinching from FO.

And with that in mind, I think I've got an alternative plan for Princess's orders that should hopefully work decently well.
Seconded Dragonstrike's suggestion. That dang form has PD Moves and the capability to inflict PD Damage, so getting it firmly under lock and key is all to ideal. That, and DFCs Plot Armor is too strong to break with Normal Moves, unless we happen to use ones that can get past it by sheer luck.

Mind sharing your plans, Dragonstrike? Might end up changing mine, depending on what you're going to be doing with Princess.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(09-18-2019, 03:39 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Seconded Dragonstrike's suggestion. That dang form has PD Moves and the capability to inflict PD Damage, so getting it firmly under lock and key is all to ideal. That, and DFCs Plot Armor is too strong to break with Normal Moves, unless we happen to use ones that can get past it by sheer luck.

Mind sharing your plans, Dragonstrike? Might end up changing mine, depending on what you're going to be doing with Princess.

SE moves seem to be able to hurt the Defense Form, but that's about it without the Sword.

Attack Order first to hit all the remaining clones (bringing the Defense forms to 1 HP and Attack to half), picking off the Defense forms with the help of everyone else, then focusing all of Princess's remaining firepower on the Attack form with Fury Cutter.  Sounds like better odds to me than hoping I can hit all 5 Fury Cutters (which is still likely, but if I miss 2 of them, one of those Deoxys clones isn't getting brought to 1 HP by Princess)
I'm a bit curious to know this, but how would a Sword Powered and Swarm Empowered Attack Order work as a Move? I know a Swarmed Attack Order is Spread, but does it have any other mechanical changes (Like becoming a Mult-Hit Move or adding Chance/Chip Damage Dice)? And how would SP interact with the Swarm and/or the Attack Order itself?
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Ah, I see. Well, I still want the Defense Forms downed first, as at least we can chip and wear down the Attack Form without having to soly rely on Da Swordo.

Hmm....or Cosh could transfer the Sword Power to Arete, and she could potentially clean all the clones up with 4 Fury Cutters while ignoring Pain (1 Will Cost) (1 Each on the Defense Forms, and 2 on the Attack Form) , if that's possible. Is it, Iron?

Also, sorry about the old post, but the forums ate it for SOME reason, and I had to redo this one from scratch.