Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
(06-17-2020, 06:26 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Dragonstrike, think you could be willing to have only Acrobatic or Air Slash for Princess, so that Angie or Niovern can learn their choosen Flying STAB? I'm leaning more towards Niovern getting their's, as Angie still has Bite to Flinch and Sky Fall for Damage/Paralysis and Terra could eventually find the Flying Tutor to pay them to teach her it. I'm also willing to drop Sari's Swagger request, as I imagine that TM wouldn't be too hard to find on the market, given that its one of the few near-universally teachable TMs in the base games and Iron has generally allowed those to be widely teachable (along with Weather Moves to Pokemon with strong Weather associations).

I only need one of the two Flying moves for her. I just haven't decided which one yet.  That's why I slashed the two of them together.
(06-17-2020, 07:55 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(06-17-2020, 06:26 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Dragonstrike, think you could be willing to have only Acrobatic or Air Slash for Princess, so that Angie or Niovern can learn their choosen Flying STAB? I'm leaning more towards Niovern getting their's, as Angie still has Bite to Flinch and Sky Fall for Damage/Paralysis and Terra could eventually find the Flying Tutor to pay them to teach her it. I'm also willing to drop Sari's Swagger request, as I imagine that TM wouldn't be too hard to find on the market, given that its one of the few near-universally teachable TMs in the base games and Iron has generally allowed those to be widely teachable (along with Weather Moves to Pokemon with strong Weather associations).

I only need one of the two Flying moves for her.  I just haven't decided which one yet.  That's why I slashed the two of them together.

Ah, I see. Hmm.....well, way I see it you're better off going with Air Slash, as that can Flinch and is a solid enough Move  without not having a Held Item that Acrobatics demands for its own full power to be unleashed. RPwise Acrobatics might have more use than Air Slash, but I'm drawing a blank as to how useful it'll be versus her using her BEES and/or FLY to pull off some amazing tricks. 

That's just me opinion on things, though, so take it with a grain of salt!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Quote:...at worst getting Shiva in trouble due to that.

That's why Dagny was involved in this: so that nobody would get in trouble for it.
About these TMs of the Elemental Rooms, there are still 1 out of 3 slots unclaimed of the following Types if Terra abstains from Swagger and Nathan takes only one Flying Slot:
Bug, Dragon, Ghost, Grass, Ice, Psychic, Water
Mind if I take two disks of I dont-care-which Types and trade them for a 4th Slot on Normal to get that rare Captivate TM? I realized I don't especially need Dazzling Gleam on the Pokemon it's actually intended for, I can tutor a Fairy Type'd move to them that suits the species better for cheaper costs. In case of Captivate, it'll save me almost 50XP, and it fits Shiva's chara equally well. You people can distrubute the rest among yourselves, I'll be good then.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(06-19-2020, 12:23 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: About these TMs of the Elemental Rooms, there are still 1 out of 3 slots unclaimed of the following Types if Terra abstains from Swagger and Nathan takes only one Flying Slot:
Bug, Dragon, Ghost, Grass, Ice, Psychic, Water
Mind if I take two disks of I dont-care-which Types and trade them for a 4th Slot on Normal to get that rare Captivate TM? I realized I don't especially need Dazzling Gleam on the Pokemon it's actually intended for, I can tutor a Fairy Type'd move to them that suits the species better for cheaper costs. In case of Captivate, it'll save me almost 50XP, and it fits Shiva's chara equally well. You people can distrubute the rest among yourselves, I'll be good then.

Sounds fine to me, but Spirit may want TMs from those categories to buff his Pokemon, since they didn't really make a list of Moves they want for their POkemon yet. If they are waving their claim to the TMs, though....I suppose their are no potential conflicts of interest to be had here.

I've already stated the TMs I DEFINITELY want for my charas Pokemon, so I'm just waiting on Dragonstrike and Heart to finalize their lists and see if there are conflicts before we doll out the loot to everyone.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

.....You know, TITAN COCANCER reminds me of another colossal shelled animal.....

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSTly93CnAll9AJxadSx...V&usqp=CAU]

The Adamantoise for FFXV. Only bigger, and probably a hell of a lot nastier too. 

Needless to say, I don't think we can fight this creature straight on, if at all. It's practically a Legendary Pokemon to the extreme, and I don't think the Sword or Shield would do jack diddly against it before it gets motivated enough to crush the puny beings that dare challenge it, Plot Devices we have be damned. But given our group's designated HERO status and Ven's desire to actually be helpful again.....oh boy.

Question for Iron: The Deoxys Clones have been observed to have a pacifying/mind controlling effect on Pokemon. Could Terra possibly use Gemini to attempt to forcibly calm the TITANIC COCANCER down?

They have been shown to herd and pacify Pokemon for the purposes of their experiments. You can try it.
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."
(06-19-2020, 05:47 PM)Iron Wrote: They have been shown to herd and pacify Pokemon for the purposes of their experiments. You can try it.

Great! .....If it were not for the fact that he's going to make Terra , Shiva, and Heart (if he runs across them) bail from TITANIC COCANCER ASAP . Then again, Gemini likely can 'fly'/FLY , so that idea can still go forward with the steely brawler off the island, right?

Welp, Ven's bailing without Nathan, so unless you want to use one of the Favors they give him to stick around and help out, Nathan's doing without him. Going to be AFK for a couple of hours, so I won't be able to get back to you about this until then. Sorry mates.....!

@Iron, since Shiva have a plan, I halt in my action in go flying towards Cocancer and let her do the thing. In case it didnt work, Heart will request the Frozen Roar and try to connect to Giant Cocancer using his Earthpower. Is this acceptable @PhantomUnderYourDesk?

Heart is trying to reduce the damage as much as possible by trying to use his connection to Earthpower using the Helmet and the Frozen Roar as a mean to talk with the giant Cocancer. He is aware he might do something about it, and dont want to put his friends in danger, so among us, Heart have the best chance in calmdown Giant Cocancer, but to do that he need to be close as possible to Cocancer.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.