Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
(07-09-2020, 11:05 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(07-09-2020, 09:24 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: Or I could just find a fast solution for the immediate issue that Nathan has on hand right now, lol.

...and now we get to hold the fun discussion of 'what the hell do we do with all these legendary powers showing up all of a sudden?'

I'm not sure whether or not I'm more bemused or annoyed at my solutions getting summarily ignored, but a fast solution is a fast solution as you said. Ventus could've potentially volunteered Haziel to help Tele-transport had I thought of using them first (and I thought Teleporting Items would work like that) much easier (Super Teleportation is super good!), but that's neither here nor there now. I'll just chalk up that lapse on his part to being too enamored with the Genesect Fossil and still being stressed out to help with its delivery and leave it at that.

Err....forgive me if this sounds dumb on my part, but could you clarify what you mean about said 'fun' discussion? Because I can think of several different and potentially contentious things that can fit that criteria you laid out.....

The catch with Teleporting with an item is you have to be able to carry said item, unfortunately.  Wasn't my intent to ignore your proposed solutions, I'm just ready to get all this Garlicburg business over and done with, honestly.

...I'm not sure what I mean by fun yet, tbh.  I'm hoping it'll go smoothly, but we're definitely getting into the meat of the 'not your everyday problems' scenarios...
(07-09-2020, 11:57 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(07-09-2020, 11:05 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(07-09-2020, 09:24 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: Or I could just find a fast solution for the immediate issue that Nathan has on hand right now, lol.

...and now we get to hold the fun discussion of 'what the hell do we do with all these legendary powers showing up all of a sudden?'

I'm not sure whether or not I'm more bemused or annoyed at my solutions getting summarily ignored, but a fast solution is a fast solution as you said. Ventus could've potentially volunteered Haziel to help Tele-transport had I thought of using them first (and I thought Teleporting Items would work like that) much easier (Super Teleportation is super good!), but that's neither here nor there now. I'll just chalk up that lapse on his part to being too enamored with the Genesect Fossil and still being stressed out to help with its delivery and leave it at that.

Err....forgive me if this sounds dumb on my part, but could you clarify what you mean about said 'fun' discussion? Because I can think of several different and potentially contentious things that can fit that criteria you laid out.....

The catch with Teleporting with an item is you have to be able to carry said item, unfortunately.  Wasn't my intent to ignore your proposed solutions, I'm just ready to get all this Garlicburg business over and done with, honestly.

...I'm not sure what I mean by fun yet, tbh.  I'm hoping it'll go smoothly, but we're definitely getting into the meat of the 'not your everyday problems' scenarios...

Oh. Well, alls well that ends well!

My question was referring to the 'Legendary Powers' portion of your phrasing rather than the 'fun' part, but believe it is 'What is the group going to do with the Fossil and/or their assorted Legendary Pokemon in the future?'  If that's the case, then I don't think either Ven or Terra will have any radical ideas that will set off a fiery debate. 

I'll get to that tomorrow, though. I've had a rough day, and I need a little time to get into Ven's mind to see what solutions or courses  of action he'd end up proposing. 

I do have a question I want to leave for you mate before I slumber: Do you or Nathan want the Genesect for his own use or purposes, if trio do decide to revive it?
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(07-10-2020, 01:23 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: My question was referring to the 'Legendary Powers' portion of your phrasing rather than the 'fun' part, but believe it is 'What is the group going to do with the Fossil and/or their assorted Legendary Pokemon in the future?'  If that's the case, then I don't think either Ven or Terra will have any radical ideas that will set off a fiery debate. 

I'll get to that tomorrow, though. I've had a rough day, and I need a little time to get into Ven's mind to see what solutions or courses  of action he'd end up proposing. 

I do have a question I want to leave for you mate before I slumber: Do you or Nathan want the Genesect for his own use or purposes, if trio do decide to revive it?

We'll see.

Not sure yet.  Maybe.  Maybe not.
Having a Super Teleporter would definitely help in carrying a heavy object.
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."
Iron, your response to my last post didn't have any Text underneath it. Looks like the internet gremlins got it....

Welp, Dagny is of the 'Destroy it or Modify the Hecky Out of It!' , both of which neither Ventus nor Nathan wants to do, while Terra's more inclined to modify and revive the Fossil into a Pokemon that's geared towards either protection, business, or exploration (past the layer of the Skull Ruins we couldn't bore into, and other difficult to reach places) via technology or 'his' own methods. Hmm.....how's that going to shake things up....?
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH QUE!!!!!!
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
PEOPLE!!!! PEOPLE!!!! MY NEPHEW FINALLY CAME! HE FINALLY WAS BORN!!!! HE FINALLY BORN!!!! I AM UNCLE!!!! OFFICIALLY UNCLE!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!!!!
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Ahahahaha, well congratulation Spirit! May his years be long, fruitful, and full of happiness, and you have many blessed moments to share with him!

Baby : )
Current project:
[Image: ae5890111c1d557a49677269b3e477c9.png]

Pokemon Alabaster has a gym leader in a wheelchair.
Current project: