Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
Hmm now what I should do? I learn from previous experiences that buff himself against a horde of Pokemon its not a good thing. But Tailwind could use some work here right now to help everyone get above in the initiative a bit.

Also, @Iron I forgot to mentioned that Quetzal is holding Leftlovers and Doublade Wide Lens. Gonna need extra accuracy in that Shields. Any ideas everyone about what to do?
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(08-19-2019, 05:12 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(08-19-2019, 05:08 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: Insurgence Delta Charizard is Ghost/Dragon, iirc.

Ah! Then kill it with another Dragon! That's the sorta of thing the most viscious of those species like!

Joking aside, are you REALLY going to catch that thing, Dragonstrike? I mean, Terra won't throw a fit over it, but he's going to be giving you odd looks for a little while for getting such a horrifying creature, given that sort of thing is not your chara's thing (Its a Dragon, but there must be limits to how far affinity can stretch to make something 'good' in one's eyes, right).

Or I could use Ice. Wink Or Fairy. Dark works too, as would another Ghost.

Though I imagine that Mega Stone is gonna complicate things...Insurgence does some wacky stuff with its original creations.

It may be horrifying and a Skull Ruins Ghost, but it's still a pokemon just the same. The Delta Charmander line is actually one of Torren's starters, believe it or not.
(08-19-2019, 05:37 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(08-19-2019, 05:12 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(08-19-2019, 05:08 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: Insurgence Delta Charizard is Ghost/Dragon, iirc.

Ah! Then kill it with another Dragon! That's the sorta of thing the most viscious of those species like!

Joking aside, are you REALLY going to catch that thing, Dragonstrike? I mean, Terra won't throw a fit over it, but he's going to be giving you odd looks for a little while for getting such a horrifying creature, given that sort of thing is not your chara's thing (Its a Dragon, but there must be limits to how far affinity can stretch to make something 'good' in one's eyes, right).

Or I could use Ice. Wink  Or Fairy.  Dark works too, as would another Ghost.

Though I imagine that Mega Stone is gonna complicate things...Insurgence does some wacky stuff with its original creations.

It may be horrifying and a Skull Ruins Ghost, but it's still a pokemon just the same.  The Delta Charmander line is actually one of Torren's starters, believe it or not.

Well, undead or not, Heart would like to have such behemot dracolich on his team. If you have intention in capture of course. Heart have worked very well with other disobedient Deltamon like Quetzal and now he is on his side. Are you gonna capture or?
(08-19-2019, 08:23 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Well, undead or not, Heart would like to have such behemot dracolich on his team. If you have intention in capture of course. Heart have worked very well with other disobedient Deltamon like Quetzal and now he is on his side. Are you gonna capture or?

Well, Iron just deconfirmed that it's a Torren Deltamon and is just a straight up undead Charizard, so...don't know.

It's almost certainly going to be a 5 Disobedience mon, too.
Hmm....due to Heart's Soldier Lineage, he could concevably bond and control Charilich like Nathan potentially could if it's Ghost/Dragon, but if its Ghost/Fire type instead.....then Heart is the only one that has an edge up on that front.

However, I don't think you WANT the skele dragon as much as you think, Spiritmon mate. That thing is pretty much going to be the equivalent of a fricken GYARADOS and HYDREGION combined in Disobedience and temperment most likely, and would probably attempt to escape and/or try to attack you and everyone around it unless some sort of restraining bolt is put in place on it (Like getting Syrentide to help out with that, like she did with Arete) . I wouldn't even recommend Nathan/Dragonstrike catch to keep/train it for those reasons, and just instead send it over to Chuckles for containment and for him to research himself, but if they really want to honestly try their hand at it.....I won't object to it, nor if you want to too.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Welp, I already bond with dangerous Pokemon in the past, and in the case something go wrong, all we need is Nathan Sword. That thing can beat practically anything.
Big Grin 
A bit off topic but I laught a lot with this:

I can even imagine his battlecry:

WHAAAAAAACCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!

Big Grin Tongue
Huh, that Undead Dragon defeat was pretty epic. Calam literally defeat Undead Charizard with just one hit.

On a side note @Iron, shouldn't Leftovers effect trigger and heal 1 HP from Quetzal?
(08-21-2019, 12:55 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Huh, that Undead Dragon defeat was pretty epic. Calam literally defeat Undead Charizard with just one hit.

On a side note @Iron, shouldn't Leftovers effect trigger and heal 1 HP from Quetzal?
Yes, that's correct.
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."
(08-21-2019, 12:55 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Huh, that Undead Dragon defeat was pretty epic. Calam literally defeat Undead Charizard with just one hit.

It's also s omething that only Calam was able to do among Nathan's current party, as he was the only one who had a STAB that was SE against a Ghost/Fire type.

The Sword's good and all, but it has its limitations.  I need to carefully consider my type matchups (with STAB moves only) to get the most out of it.

As we just saw, it also doesn't KO pokemon unless they're weak to the PDed move in question or have already taken 1 PD damage.  Emolga's damage didn't matter at all against Aerodactyl since he hit the fossil pokemon before Calam did (paralysis still made a big difference, though)

Plus, if you hit a quad weakness with PDed damage...you're probably going to kill your target outright. Need to be careful of that, too.

As they say, with great power comes great responsibility.