Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chainite evolution(?)
Hi, I was wondering if there's possible room for a pokemon that evolves from chainite by high friendship.

Name: Seraphite

Description: After overcoming it's grief and confusion, it hands over full trust in it's trainer. And no matter what times it will go through, good or bad, right or wrong, and no matter who trains it, it will cherish the life it has with its trainer.

I will come out with the picture soon.

Mega stone: Seraphimite
I think it would be a neat idea, personally, but I don't think the team is open to adding new Pokémon to the game, besides the ones that have not be implemented yet. That, and they have a whole lot of other stuff to do before they can think of adding new content like this...
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
I'd like to have a branching evolution like Minicorn, where it can become even more monstrous. (Why is there no malevolently smiling emoticon?) Like this:
[Image: evil_smiley_devil_horns.jpg?height=400&w...Size=24x24]

Maybe have its stats juxtapose Seraphite's. Have Seraphite's look (unless you'd want to implement Mega evolution) something like this:

105 - HP
45 - ATK
70- DEF
140 - Sp ATK
100 - Sp DEF
100 - Speed

And Thrashite/Devestite/etc. look like this:

95 - HP
155 - ATK
100 - DEF
40 - Sp ATK
85 - Sp DEF
75 - Speed

Design: Maybe it could just be a Mega Evolution, with Chainite shifting to an angled stance (like 45 degrees with the arm (now buffed up a little) being above and centered, Chainite's head being to the left, and the right leg being larger to compensate for the shift in weight. And the claws having a voilet purple aura and smoke rising from them.

Or: Pokedex entry: Upon forging a bond with a new trainer, Devestite bursts forth from its substitute shell, refashioning chains into an armor it wears into the battles it finds solace from its past in.
And becoming a Ghost-Steel Type with Metal Whip and a demonic look somewhat like Beliaddon.
֎▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬֍
▓ I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist in a world of misery.  ▓
֎▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬֍