Poll: Tandor Forms Would be a good idea?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
83.33%
10 83.33%
No
16.67%
2 16.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tandor Forms
Personally, while I think it would be an interesting idea, Tandor forms for pokemon would be a low-proirty to make in the game, compared to fixing all the bugs and adding all the other pokemon in. If it does come to fruition, I expect them to give forms to all the current non-tandoor pokemon currently in the wild, rather than give a sidequest just for them.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(09-24-2016, 11:38 AM)Ghost_Spider Wrote: @Spiritmon, I understand your point, but I would rarely have three different types of the same Pokemon XD. Something that really interests me for the game are the Z-move in Pokemon without Mega-Evolution (except nuclear type, which completely destroy teams that power)

Returning to the subject, it would be good to have a Yatargaryu Fire / Dragon, Escartress Grass / Ground or why not Chyinmunk Normal / Dark to continue the tradition?

Its would be cool see that Fakemons in another form, but the base idea of the Tandor its given old Pokemons of anoter gens new forms. But to be honestly, i dont like that much the idea of z-moves, i think its to much OP.

(09-24-2016, 11:43 AM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote: As great as all that sound, do we really want to give Nintendo even more reasons to go after our new devs XD
I mean, don't get me wrong, I'd love to see new contents and developments, but how far can we take it without risking the devs' lives for it? Of course, I'm 100% behind them if they choose to go forward, wev their choices may be, but I do worry for them as well as I've somewhat become close to these people...

I can see your point. Considery how nintendo its so "mind close", they would hunt the heads of the devs. But just like i say, its just the concept of a idea. If the devs choose to do, or not, i will defend them and be behind them. But i still think it would be a good idea.

(09-24-2016, 11:47 AM)Paperboy012305 Wrote:
(09-24-2016, 11:12 AM)Spiritmon Wrote:
(09-24-2016, 10:59 AM)Paperboy012305 Wrote: You know. As much as I want my fakemon game (Doubt it) to have their forms. (Like a Psychic/Ghost Gothita that looks like a Geisha instead of a Goth) I don't know about this. And we don't know if its gonna change their stats or not.

I would however like 7th gen mons in the game. Rockruff in route 6,  Sandygast in route 7, Stuffl in route 9 and 13, Mimikyu in The Labyrinth,  Mudbray being given to a breeder in the Alola region, (The Alola region is the only region you will ever find Mudbray in the wild) Minior in Comet Cave, (Comite is lonely with it being the only space Pokemon "With the exception of S51 and S51-A" in Comet Cave) and Lycanroc, (Midday and Midnight) Bewear, and Turtonator in Victory Road.

Also, Tofurang and Barand need evolution's badly! Look at how weak they are.

Well i dont know about the Fakemons in the Uranium have Tandor Forms, afterall theyre natury birth in Tandor, the idea of the Tandor Forms its to give old gen pokemons another form and types. And i doubt they would add the 7th gen pokemon in Uranium, since Pokemon Sun and Moon its not even release yet. And yes, i think too Torufarang and Barand need evolutions, be by items or conditions. Like a Barand with a form of a Hydra.
And the reason why I say "I don't know" Is because there are a very few old Pokemon in the region. If they were to do a few that are weak sure. But it'll have to wait until Sun and Moon release. Same with the 7th gen mons.

And if I were to expect Tofurang's Final evolution and Barand's two evloution's stats it would have to be this:

Tofurang's Evolution:

HP - 120
ATK - 95
DEF - 105
SP. ATK - 40
SP. DEF - 105
SPE - 80

BST: 545

Barand's 1st Evolution:

HP - 65
ATK - 135
DEF - 65
SP. ATK - 30
SP. DEF - 50
SPE - 105

BST: 450

Barand's 2nd Evolution: (Just imagine. Even the Nuclear Form. Just make Nuclear moves more powerful)

HP - 85
ATK - 165
DEF - 80
SP. ATK - 20
SP. DEF - 70
SPE - 125

Well, lets see if the devs will add the 7th gen. And concepts stats of your pokemon it very interesting.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(09-24-2016, 11:53 AM)Spiritmon Wrote:
(09-24-2016, 11:38 AM)Ghost_Spider Wrote: @Spiritmon, I understand your point, but I would rarely have three different types of the same Pokemon XD. Something that really interests me for the game are the Z-move in Pokemon without Mega-Evolution (except nuclear type, which completely destroy teams that power)

Returning to the subject, it would be good to have a Yatargaryu Fire / Dragon, Escartress Grass / Ground or why not Chyinmunk Normal / Dark to continue the tradition?

Its would be cool see that Fakemons in another form, but the base idea of the Tandor its given old Pokemons of anoter gens new forms. But to be honestly, i dont like that much the idea of z-moves, i think its to much OP.

(09-24-2016, 11:43 AM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote: As great as all that sound, do we really want to give Nintendo even more reasons to go after our new devs XD
I mean, don't get me wrong, I'd love to see new contents and developments, but how far can we take it without risking the devs' lives for it? Of course, I'm 100% behind them if they choose to go forward, wev their choices may be, but I do worry for them as well as I've somewhat become close to these people...

I can see your point. Considery how nintendo its so "mind close", they would hunt the heads of the devs. But just like i say, its just the concept of a idea. If the devs choose to do, or not, i will defend them and be behind them. But i still think it would be a good idea.

(09-24-2016, 11:47 AM)Paperboy012305 Wrote:
(09-24-2016, 11:12 AM)Spiritmon Wrote:
(09-24-2016, 10:59 AM)Paperboy012305 Wrote: You know. As much as I want my fakemon game (Doubt it) to have their forms. (Like a Psychic/Ghost Gothita that looks like a Geisha instead of a Goth) I don't know about this. And we don't know if its gonna change their stats or not.

I would however like 7th gen mons in the game. Rockruff in route 6,  Sandygast in route 7, Stuffl in route 9 and 13, Mimikyu in The Labyrinth,  Mudbray being given to a breeder in the Alola region, (The Alola region is the only region you will ever find Mudbray in the wild) Minior in Comet Cave, (Comite is lonely with it being the only space Pokemon "With the exception of S51 and S51-A" in Comet Cave) and Lycanroc, (Midday and Midnight) Bewear, and Turtonator in Victory Road.

Also, Tofurang and Barand need evolution's badly! Look at how weak they are.

Well i dont know about the Fakemons in the Uranium have Tandor Forms, afterall theyre natury birth in Tandor, the idea of the Tandor Forms its to give old gen pokemons another form and types. And i doubt they would add the 7th gen pokemon in Uranium, since Pokemon Sun and Moon its not even release yet. And yes, i think too Torufarang and Barand need evolutions, be by items or conditions. Like a Barand with a form of a Hydra.
And the reason why I say "I don't know" Is because there are a very few old Pokemon in the region. If they were to do a few that are weak sure. But it'll have to wait until Sun and Moon release. Same with the 7th gen mons.

And if I were to expect Tofurang's Final evolution and Barand's two evloution's stats it would have to be this:

Tofurang's Evolution:

HP - 120
ATK - 95
DEF - 105
SP. ATK - 40
SP. DEF - 105
SPE - 80

Barand's 1st Evolution:

HP - 65
ATK - 135
DEF - 65
SP. ATK - 30
SP. DEF - 50
SPE - 105

BST: 450

Barand's 2nd Evolution: (Just imagine. Even the Nuclear Form. Just make Nuclear moves more powerful)

HP - 85
ATK - 165
DEF - 80
SP. ATK - 20
SP. DEF - 70
SPE - 125

Well, lets see if the devs will add the 7th gen. And concepts stats of your pokemon it very interesting.
Who knows man, who knows.
Competitive Team:
???|Alpico|Tubareel|Tracton|Chimaconda|Metalynx-M

Currently Breeding:
Pufluff

Ok, now that I've seen this, I don't think its too good of an Idea to put the game back into Nintendo's crosshairs, so to speak. Hate that has to be a threat to this game's life, but sometimes you can't have nice things...
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

(09-24-2016, 11:51 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: Personally, while I think it would be an interesting idea, Tandor forms for pokemon would be a low-proirty to make in the game, compared to fixing all the bugs and adding all the other pokemon in. If it does come to fruition, I expect them to give forms to all the current non-tandoor pokemon currently in the wild, rather than give a sidequest just for them.

I agreed, the is to much work to do, just like the fixing of the Online Lobby to add friends and trade with them. And the idea of "sidequest" its would be a chalenge to the trainers to caught the 2 Legendary and make Urayne evolve into the Beta form. Ah, another thing they would add its to "re-chalenge" the Gyms, making this possible to the trainers make a stronger team, and take the other Starter of professor Bamboo, and making the possibility to make anoter team.

(09-24-2016, 12:01 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:

Ok, now that I've seen this, I don't think its too good of an Idea to put the game back into Nintendo's crosshairs, so to speak. Hate that has to be a threat to this game's life, but sometimes you can't have nice things...

Well, its just a idea and concept. The fan can dream sometimes.
(09-24-2016, 12:02 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:
Well, to be fair, it's not about being closed-minded or not, Nintendo is actually having the rights to according to the laws, and we all are kinda *dirty filthy law-breakers*, but hey,
[Image: 1y7pdh.jpg]
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord
(09-24-2016, 12:13 PM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote:
Well, to be fair, it's not about being closed-minded or not, Nintendo is actually having the rights to according to the laws, and we all are kinda *dirty filthy law-breakers*, but hey,

Yeah. Fuck Police XD But seriously, Nintendo would learn a thing or two with the fans who make the fan games of Pokemon. Unless they tried to destroy the work of others, they would leave them in peace or just see the work. And besides, the team give credits of Pokemon name to Nintendo and gamefreak.
(09-24-2016, 01:10 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:
(09-24-2016, 12:13 PM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote:

Yeah. Fuck Police XD But seriously, Nintendo would learn a thing or two with the fans who make the fan games of Pokemon. Unless they tried to destroy the work of others, they would leave them in peace or just see the work. And besides, the team give credits of Pokemon name to Nintendo and gamefreak.

While we wish that was the case, reality doesn't work like that. Like ancient rulers crushing rebellion to maintain an semblance of peace, Nintendo heavily wields the DoD and copyright law against those who derive (to put it nicely) ideas based on their original IPs in order to prevent others from potentially profiting on there works. If they did not take such measures in defending there property, other people would be encouraged to steal and exploit those ideas for their own personal profit. It does not absolve them of dicking around with fan projects that rather explicitly credit them and are distinctly no-profit, but it does build up there reputation as a company who does not tolerate an 'abuse' or their IPs.

That's the devil's advocate in me giving its two cents. I don't like what Nintendo has done to this game (indirectly)- I hate it. I can, however, understand why they do things like this.