Poll: Which of thr mascot legends is your favorite?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Orbitomic
50.00%
3 50.00%
Luminova
50.00%
3 50.00%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pokemon Infinity
One last thread bump before I leave the forums. I’ll check in every once in a while, but only to lurk. I wish the devs the best of luck finishing the game, while I in turn try to make my own.

To all my friends here, I wish you luck in your endeavors as well. Hit me up on Deviantart if you need anything.
Good luck on your further path and have fun in progressing Pokemon Infinity!~ I'll lurk in on dA every now and then in excitement for new Fakemon from you.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
I wish you the best of circumstance in making your game, mate, and hope that when it comes out it won't be hijacked by Nintendo's legal department! Look forward to playing the game someday!!!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Its very much interesting the story. And the desigh of the pokemon its very much interesting (my favourites: Revenight, Baskat, Aristoguin, Scarapyt, Aukkulore, Dollikami, Utopiarch, Industriex, Etteria, etc etc). When be launch I will of course want to play that game.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(02-04-2018, 10:23 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Good luck on your further path and have fun in progressing Pokemon Infinity!~ I'll lurk in on dA every now and then in excitement for new Fakemon from you.

(02-04-2018, 02:44 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: I wish you the best of circumstance in making your game, mate, and hope that when it comes out it won't be hijacked by Nintendo's legal department! Look forward to playing the game someday!!!

(02-11-2018, 04:00 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Its very much interesting the story. And the desigh of the pokemon its very much interesting (my favourites: Revenight, Baskat, Aristoguin, Scarapyt, Aukkulore, Dollikami, Utopiarch, Industriex, Etteria, etc etc). When be launch I will of course want to play that game.

Thank you for your comments everyone! If I can find a good coder then I will definitely make this a fun game for you all to play!