Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redone.
Ok, I rearranged the design for Angelite (Yes that is its new name). I removed the three wings and made them two big ones (one on each side) and BIG shoutout to Lord Windows and several other contributors for suggestions on design, ability, and type combination. So here goes!

Picture: HERE!!!

Name: Angelite

Type: Ghost-fairy

Ability: Levitate or friend bond

Hidden ability: Symbiosis [Thank you Lord Windows for the idea!]
Symbiosis has two effects. For it's ally in a double battle, it has a 20% chance of restoring 1/8 of Angelite's max health and curing the status conditions Poison and Burn (For the ally, as this represents mutualistic sybiosis) after each turn. For its opponents, moves such as metal whip (or moves similar to such as wrap or curse) will act as a leech seed effect and will split the damage between Angelite's ally (in healing). Of course there will be no effect if there is no double battle or if their hp is full, and so on. This will have no effect outside of battle.

Now, Granted that if Angelite has a hidden ability, Linkyte and Chainite must have one too. Their hidden ability is Parasitic. Parasitic is a somewhat hindering ability. What it does is that moves such as metal whip (or other things inflicting damage overtime) will benefit only linkyte, regardless of a double battle or not. And at the end of each turn, it will take up to 1/9 of its ally's max health, and will not cure the status condition. Now of course, if its health is full it will not take away from it's ally. Parasitic also has no effect outside of battle.

Friend bond is an ability where positive status effects are shared (Max boost per stat is 2) and Angelite will take 1/2 of the damage that its ally takes in a double battle. (As to protect it's teammate)

Description: After overcoming it's grief and confusion, with the sparks of hope and trust, it hands over its life for its trainer. And no matter what times it will go through, good or bad, right or wrong, and no matter who trains it, it will cherish life and adventure anew.

Physiology: Angelite has two wings for flight capability and is based largely off of an angel. It has a powerful tail which is good for play and defense, but also plays a factor in balance (When it is not flying.)

Habitat: Angelite often wonders where it wants to, although it is mostly found in the peaceful regions of temples and shrines. Sometimes they will hang right outside the house of a good natured child. They are also sighted in the Labyrinths (though unnoticed) to help linkyte find their way and comfort.

Design origin: A hybrid between the substitute doll (enlongated of course) and an angel. Its body shape was also inspired by Ampharos. 

Pokedex color: Pink

Body style: Winged and/or bipedal

The coloration is the same as listed before, you may choose to remove the halo if you want. As for the shiny colors Choose what you like developers!
I didn't know Windos is in reality an aristocratic PC system...

Not quite sure why, but the fact that it got a little halo and is now half Fairy-Type make it incredible cute to me... well done~

I've been wondering though how to evolve Linkite into this one. Simple level-up at high friendship is too boring little for my taste, how about a level-up with high friendship, while holding a Soothe Bell, while having a Sylveon in the party? That one would serve as an example, since its species is known to „hold hands“ with a trainer it trusts and likes.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
I see your point, maybe if it evolves through high friendship while there is another pokemon with high friendship in the party.

Also Lord Windos is a user who suggested the design, type, and so on.
I know - I was just playfully complaining that you spelled their name wrong in the first place ^^
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
I would argue that Friend Bond should just increase the Defenses of this and the ally's Pokémon by +2, and Angelite's defense by +1 in single battles, as 1/2 damage and sharing stat boosts seems a might bit overpowered. I think the Symbiosis ability is great, but another idea for it is in single battle, if an opponent uses a stat boosting move/stat is raised, Angelite gain an equivalent boost as well, instead of bind/DoT move gaining a Leech Life affect. That ability would certainly deter opponents from setting up, as each boost they use only makes Angelite stronger as well!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650