Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Game thread] Skull Ruins Pokerole
That makes dear Purrloin's Loyalty to the fae-enthusiast being higher than her Disobediance! As Shiva has gotten down to site in the shade of a big tree to watch her dark kitty leap around at heart's desire, she closes her eyes only for short, it's so comfortable and quiet here in the regrowing nature...

...only to be rudely bolted awake as a weight suddenly drops into her lap. Shiva has no time to react as that weight lets a melodic purr-chirp heard~ and stretches itself in her caretaker's closure. Shiva can only chuckle about this. "Oh, you!~ Tired now from all that playing and birdhunting?" She carefully pets Purrloin's forehead as purrs are heard and felt. Being here at peace surrounded by the recovering nature alongside loved Pokemon of hers, things appear to be just fine in Shiva's world for a while... While the region cannot fully rest on its peace just as of yet as the threat of The Eye's still looming above everything, all the natural fae-enthusiast wishes to do now is linger in the make-believe that everything IS fine for a few minutes.

-------

+Skipping forward to a new day in the ongoing in-game week+

It's a bright and warm day in Cress City, not too hot and not too crowded at today's afternoon. People are minding their business, various Trainers are rushing back and forth between the local Pokemon Center and the town gates, Violet Tent is well visited, the Furret of the town are leisuring in the sun beams.

A young female is sitting at a bench beside one of the Bed&Breakfasts in town, looking down on at her phone. She appears to be nervous, yet anticipated and can't hide a careful smile. A fluffy Whimsicott is leaning into her side, a noble Togekiss is preched onto the bench's backrest with his wings tucked in comfortably. Shiva's wearing some of her best clothes. The B&B is one she helds fond memories of, and this afternoon/evenight/night she has returned here - her heart's pounding just thinking about that memory!~

It's that particular B&B: Link to the post it's decribed (the second one)

Just a few minutes ago she has sent a message via her phone and is not waiting for a response or otherwise sign that it reached its recipient. Whoever that recipient may be, they're making Shiva all blushy and fidgety. Must be someone special to her.

(There you go @Lord Windos, scene started!~ Enjoy and respond when you've got the time and muse.)
(Source Post in MetaThread: https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthre...9#pid76039)
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(03-14-2021, 04:13 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:

Twenty minutes passed after Shiva sent her message to Ventus, entreating his presence with equal parts fondness and anxious love. Twenty long minutes, without a single response. Raphael began to get ansty and a little despodent , fearing that his father wouldn't be able to join with their best friend, or that something horrible had befallen him, preventing him from coming or responding at all. For a moment, it seemed as if the worst would come to pass.....

....Until the eccentric researcher appeared a few yards away from the little lovely hotel in a *Blip!* , Haziel sitting perched on his shoulder and staring unerringly towards the horizon. This would have been a sight to rejoice to, especially after such a long wait with zero notification back to the fairy maiden......had it not been for his appearance.

He was still dressed in his trademark green tweed sweater, with a white lab coat festooned with pockets holding who knows what and stained, but it was all.....rumpled and creased, as if it had be worn for many a time. Additionally the coat was stained with......many nebulous stains, most prominent of which was a great big purple black blotch that covered the left middle section of it. His parts and shoes were about the only things that still looked neat enough, but even they shown little signs of stress and fatigue that the Insightful Shiva would no doubt pick up on in an instant.

It was his expression, however, that really left one speechless in worry. To put it succinctly , it was an utter mess. To elaborate......

Hhis face was just worn out, stretched thin and weathered by who knows how much stress, distress, distaste, and severity. He had bags underneath the bags underneath his eyes. His ever-present smiles was not, in its place pursed lips that practically shouted grimness and determination. His hair was in good shape, but that was just about the only thing that was about the natural born empath.

It was his eyes, though, that were the real warning sign something was not right with Ventus: they were blood, ruby red. Not with veins (though they certainly were there), but his irises were actually [i]red[/i]. 

That, and a cloud of smoke swirling around his head, light but ever present. Upon closer inspection Shiva would find he had a cigerette holder that was filled with some sort of incense, which explained the smoke but not the wierd performance it was doing.

All in all, Ventus was a mess, and a most uncanny one at that.

The very moment his eyes meet the mystical lass' and Raphael eyes his own widened in surprise, as if not expect here to be waiting right in front of the cottage, before face lit up with a soft, loving smile.

"Shiva.....my child...."

His voice still had that lyrical tone of his to it, but it was mired in tiredness and a whole host of negativity. Quickly, the bedraggled man made his way over and just as quickly pulled both his dearly beloveds into a great big sweeping hug, letting out a hum of contentment and....something else that was hard to identify. The smell of the smoke surrounding him was not lavender, his favorite, but some sort of pungent blend of spicy and floral fragrances. Cinnamon could be easily identified, but the flowery parts were perhaps a bit tougher to figure out.

"Oh, how I have missed you two so very, very much. Especially after what happened with that Colossal Cocancer and those accursed mages."

The man's voice seethed with barely restrained wrath, before it lightened back up as he looked back up at Shiva with another tired smile, this one more apologetic.

"My apologies for not contacting you back at my first convenience, but I had silenced my phone and put away, and didn't notice your message until a few minutes ago when I check it for any message from Dagney. Seeing as I had kept you wait an regrettable and abhorrent amount of time, I decided to convene with you ASAP instead of drawing out it out any longer. Rather fortunate I found you immediately, wouldn't you say, my dearest angel?"

(And I'll leave it here for now. Bit tired right now to write more, and I figure you'd want to react to Ven's appearance before getting into business. Do respond to Dragonstrike Thread first before this one, though, as I rather not delay the others there unnecessarily. Ain't in a rush to get this conversation done, as it'll likely be the last one I have with Ventus with anyone unless Dragonstrike drags him into one for reasons.)
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(Didn't have the time or muse to response here yet Windos, but it's noted and I'll get to it as soon as I can! Sorry for the wait and the trouble.)
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
@Lord Windos
Oh the anxiety of these twenty long minutes as Shiva waited and waited for a response or any sign of the dear Pokemon Sociologist, it gradually grew with every minute that passes. Shiva soon picked up on Raphael's worry in particular, doing her best in calming and reassuring the archangel. It only did so much however, as she herself couldn't help but to fear that SOMETHING has befallen him to prevent him from responding...

All of these negative thoughts and scenarios were swept away of their both's mind like a Surf flooding a battlefield when Ventus did appear in the end. The very moment Shiva, the archangel and the fluffball swiveled their heads in his direction; Shiva in particular with a hopeful and delighted smile on her face - but she instantly flinched from the SIGHT of her love, and the worry and anxiety made a glorious return in the same if not stronger extent.

Yet she let Ven pull her and Raphael into a great big sweeping hug, inhaling the cinnamon-y smoke and appreciating and rejoicing over his arrival nonetheless. Or rather, she felt a sudden spark of joy and relief that she can be there for the erratic person of Ventus to...divert him from whatever is plaguing him THAT strongly that it turns the actually soft man into an uncanny mess he currently is. She tightens her hug around him at that thought, snuggling a little into him even.

Shiva would have been content to stay like that and embrace him for all of time, with Whimsicott nudging her and Raphael gently wrapping his wings around all of the three as he softly coos and humms. She gives Ven a quick headshake and reassuring smile as he apologises for not having contacted her earlier, but then avoids his gaze as it's SCARY for her to look into his red irises. "It's fine and alright, Ven, pay it no mind..." Her voice is fond and soft despite everything, her innocent love for him not having decreased in the meantime nor being conflicted by his appearance. She leans into him once more. "I'm...glad to see you again! Missed you so much as well, but didn't want to disturb you in your business and researches.... N-now, I've been so free to book us a room for the night already. How about we... go in and you TELL what has or is causing you so much trouble to look so.... So NOT like you...?" Raphael chirps, as if he is deperate to know what the heck is been messing with his father so strongly.

Shiva does not speak it out aloud, but from the tone of her voice Ven would easily pick up that while she DOES wish to know and help him if she can, she would understand if he would rather not tell - but then she'll very likely continue to worry and fear for his health.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(03-28-2021, 10:13 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: @Lord Windos
(....)

All of these negative thoughts and scenarios were swept away of their both's mind like a Surf flooding a battlefield when Ventus did appear in the end. The very moment Shiva, the archangel and the fluffball swiveled their heads in his direction; Shiva in particular with a hopeful and delighted smile on her face - but she instantly flinched from the SIGHT of her love, and the worry and anxiety made a glorious return in the same if not stronger extent.

(...)

Shiva would have been content to stay like that and embrace him for all of time, with Whimsicott nudging her and Raphael gently wrapping his wings around all of the three as he softly coos and humms. She gives Ven a quick headshake and reassuring smile as he apologises for not having contacted her earlier, but then avoids his gaze as it's SCARY for her to look into his red irises. "It's fine and alright, Ven, pay it no mind..." Her voice is fond and soft despite everything, her innocent love for him not having decreased in the meantime nor being conflicted by his appearance. She leans into him once more. "I'm...glad to see you again! Missed you so much as well, but didn't want to disturb you in your business and researches.... N-now, I've been so free to book us a room for the night already. How about we... go in and you TELL what has or is causing you so much trouble to look so.... So NOT like you...?" Raphael chirps, as if he is deperate to know what the heck is been messing with his father so strongly.

Shiva does not speak it out aloud, but from the tone of her voice Ven would easily pick up that while she DOES wish to know and help him if she can, she would understand if he would rather not tell - but then she'll very likely continue to worry and fear for his health.

Ventus, being in the state that he was (or rather, states), did not notice his beloved's alarm at his umkept appearance, too busy simply enjoying his hug with her and his child and watching them with fondness and love. His haggered appearance, and the redness of his eyes that now seemed to glow ever so slightly, however, did a lot to take away from the blissful, balm expression. Oh dear.....

He smiled somewhat bashfully and thankfully as his dearest angel forgave him for his tardiness and understanding, filled with relief and joy that thankfully revitalized him and left him looking less like a spooky zombie escaped from the local commentary. Regretably those feelings were swiftly dashed at her next remark and his child's chirp, a confused look appearing on his face that swiftly took on a worried and uneasy tinge as he finally picked up on her frightful concern about HIM.

"I....no longer appear as myself? Well, I'd assume I would look rather untidy, given how busy and fully invested I've been with my research and various projects, but I couldn't imagine they'd left me so worn to appear anything approximating to that level of ghoulishness."

Oh the irony.

The eldritch looking researcher hesitated for a moment, before reaching forward to brush and cup his saving grace's check with his hand, the bare flesh contact chilling as he stared unnervingly into her eyes, now concerned himself and.....also frightened? 

"Shiva.....my dearest.....why are you so......afraid now? Did something happened, or.....did I do something amiss to leave you so horribly anxious? Please, tell me...."
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
@Lord Windos

For a mere moment and innerly, Shiva shivers from the eldritch looking researcher's touching and cupping of her cheek - or more specifically from the unexpected chill of the usually pleasant touch. But she does not show it on the outside, aka does not flinch away or something along the lines. Nope, she faintly SMILES from it and places her hand onto his; despite the chilliness, it's STILL him. She just CANNOT not enjoy his pleasant and soft TLC.

Ven's question about why she's so afraid now however... The natural fae-enthusiast looks down to the super-interesting ground for now, but her smile does not cease and her voice is ever so softly. "You did not do something amiss, Ven. Nor did anything happen. *emphasizing headshake* I'm not afraid of you, my dearest - more like, FOR you." Shiva sighs a little, then faces up again to look Ven in the eyes/face again. "You're not looking very healthy and well, my dearest. Like you haven't slept and rested well nor had a proper meal in DAYS..." Raphael lets out a compassionate chirp at that, and Shiva draws a small pocket mirror from her bagpack and places it in Ven's other hand. " Just...take a look at yourself, your eyes... It's good that you've got your projects and research, but if you're wearing yourself out THAT MUCH, I can't help but to worry about you breaking down at some point. I... wouldn't want that to happen you you, you see, you're way too important to me. I'm sorry, please don't blame me for that..." She gently leans closer into Ven, feeling somewhat bad now.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."