Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Game thread] Skull Ruins Pokerole
(10-11-2019, 10:10 AM)Iron Wrote:
(10-09-2019, 08:04 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: Nathan crosses his arms.  "Of course, I don't expect the Scimitars are quite done with Creshire yet. The dust cloud from this current mess is probably only going to get thicker until it's as hard to see through as the one that surrounds Bo's pokemon all the time.  Cosh wasn't even one of the big time leaders of the organization.  And the Water Scimitars are still out there, too, planning something...and I doubt it's any good since it apparently involves a book as sinister sounding as the Croconawmicon..."

"That's very very true. Sigh... I'm sure we'll have a job for you, Shiva, and Dizzy."

Shiva doesn't appear scared of worried about this point, more like eager and confident; which shows in her voice and body language. She's even smiling slightly to herself. "Y-YES, you can contact me anytime you've got something to do for us two! The Infiltrator may be strong and big now... but I'd be, well, still happy to be some sort of help for him. And for you and Wir, of course!~"

A warm hug for Golda, some more freshly-baked cookies for the way and a gentle stroke for Dizzalam, and Shiva's off.

Quote:"Ooo, our lie-detecting Espeon! Speaking of cousins, it's one of Golde's cousins who is in charge of that! She trains almost all our Espeon herself. Her name is Riffke. She lives in Charring Cross, says the desert is the best place for peace of mind."

Ah! "I'll note that, thank you a lot, Annabelle!" Shiva circles Charring Cross in the drawn card of Chreshire that's depicted in her guidebook of the region and adds a written note. "I'll make sure to pay her a visit as soon as I'm able too." Even more reason for her to travel westwards next. Primal Espeon in his Ball has been listening carefully, Shiva notices that he's quite excited.

She courteously bows to Annabelle for a goodbye, thanks her once more, and then she tells Nathan that they can leave now for the next instance. Once being outside, she tells him that "...this instance is meeting up with Dagny, because I've got the feeling that if I'd like to have an official permission to visit Garlicburg fast, she's the right person to approach.... Wouldn't you agree?" Either she or Nathan will then give the steely Gym Leader a call, telling her what's the matter and whether they can meet up today somewhere to handle and discuss things.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(10-11-2019, 11:39 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: (@Iron, You forgot the thing Heart with the wake guy about breaking the curse of the transform Kadabra could be make Heart worth).

Heart raise a eyebrow. "Didn't know you had allies in Stair City. If talk with this...Chorizo guy and he awake my Earthpower potential, I could be able to break the Kadabra Curse those people get inflicted?"

"Also...why you telling me these information? I know I said we could be allies in the future, but you telling me so much information it's a bit suspicious to say the least. Remember: We were enemies before. Me and my friends hit you Scimitars in your Almanac business. Then why?"

"Sorry about my caution, but life teach me to be careful. And if you Scimitars do something again who could prejudice inocent people or Pokemon, I might need to step in your path. I made a oath to Landorus to protect nature, and spread the word of Earthpower. And this includes people and Pokemon."

Corporal Wake: "Yes, that does sound like the kind of thing the Royalty Legendary would do. It will probably make Doublade proud of you."

Cosh: "Chorizo will definitely be able to help, if anyone can."
"I'm not telling you anything that will make a difference to our plans. Everything is already in motion. And the cursed Kadabra make no difference to me at all, of course. Why should I care if they become human again? Do you still hold the childish belief that Scimitars side with evil for evil's sake?"
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."
(10-11-2019, 11:59 AM)Mikaruge108 Wrote:
"Not really, but I'm a quick learner!" Spira cracks his knuckles and smirks.
After she explains the rules, Spira's first Pokemon will be Froslass. Let's do this!

"3 Pokemon, no holding back, shall we do no Trainer items? Held items are fine, but no Potions to speed things up? I'm anxious to get that Chansey from you!"

Angela's first Pokemon is Alolan Ninetales.
Ninetales: (5)
Froslass: (4)
Current project:
(10-11-2019, 12:16 PM)Iron Wrote:
(10-11-2019, 11:39 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: (@Iron, You forgot the thing Heart with the wake guy about breaking the curse of the transform Kadabra could be make Heart worth).

Heart raise a eyebrow. "Didn't know you had allies in Stair City. If talk with this...Chorizo guy and he awake my Earthpower potential, I could be able to break the Kadabra Curse those people get inflicted?"

"Also...why you telling me these information? I know I said we could be allies in the future, but you telling me so much information it's a bit suspicious to say the least. Remember: We were enemies before. Me and my friends hit you Scimitars in your Almanac business. Then why?"

"Sorry about my caution, but life teach me to be careful. And if you Scimitars do something again who could prejudice inocent people or Pokemon, I might need to step in your path. I made a oath to Landorus to protect nature, and spread the word of Earthpower. And this includes people and Pokemon."

Corporal Wake: "Yes, that does sound like the kind of thing the Royalty Legendary would do. It will probably make Doublade proud of you."

Cosh: "Chorizo will definitely be able to help, if anyone can."
"I'm not telling you anything that will make a difference to our plans. Everything is already in motion. And the cursed Kadabra make no difference to me at all, of course. Why should I care if they become human again? Do you still hold the childish belief that Scimitars side with evil for evil's sake?"

"Anything else I should know about the Sword Line? Or the royalty?"

"How could you say that Cosh? After so much death and destruction Deoxys caused to people and Pokemon, you heart is still cold as stone? What if it was you in their place? Or someone you care about? Even after everything you and I been though in this week, didn't you learn to care more about life? Human or Pokemon?"

"No. But I still hold the belief you are selfish in some terms Cosh. There is something I learn in this journey Cosh: Become more human it's not have more power than others. To have the most powerful artefact. Or know thousands of spells. But to understand that everything who breath, human, Pokemon, animal and plant, we are all connected. We live at the same planet, the same Earth...and the same sky."

"We all many Cosh. But at the same time we all one. In a way, we all brothers and sisters. It is because of what I lost and suffer, that I am capable of feel empathy towards other. To help. And help those in need. Include those Kadabra people."

"Guess we are different to one another: You are guide by cold logic. And I guide by fiery emotions. Even if I younger than you, I at least get a bit wiser...I just hope when the time comes, we might able to resolve thinks peacefully."

"May Palkia give you a place to call home. May Dialga give good times. May Giratina give you a peaceful death. And may Arceus purify, forgive and purify your soul...that's a old saying in my family Cosh...a eternal reminder to never loose my humanity...I just hope you not loose yours in your search to become more than human...never forget that."

We those last words said, Heart live Cosh. Heart get a bit wiser today, and with lots of things to think.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
"No Trainer items is fine by me!"
With a sparkle, Froslass makes her apperance! "Okay Froslass, let's start things with a Confuse Ray, then Captivate that Ninetails (like with A-Exeggutor, he can still tell that its a Ninetails, just isn't familiar with the Alolan variant's typing), then hit it with a Weather Ball, if it hits you hard, prepare a Destiny Bond!"

Froslass
Confuse Ray
Accuracy: Dex+Fight+Canalize-Actions= 10D6
notes: Confuse the foe

Captivate
Accuracy: Dex+Fight+Allure-Actions= 5D6
notes: if A-Ninetails is Male, Special-2

Weather Ball
Accuracy: Dex+Fight+Canalize
Damage: Strength(5)+2 (or 4)= 7D6 (10D6 if A-Ninetails sets up hail, -NVE [1])
notes: If the battlefield is under a weather, add 2D6 to the damage pool and change its type to match the weather.

Conditional: If A-Ninetails deals over 5 Damage to Froslass:
Destiny Bond
Accuracy: Dex+Fight+Canalize-Actions= 7D6
Notes: If user is fainted by battle damage, the pokemon that dealt the damage faints as well.
[Image: 7V2sBYC.png]
(10-11-2019, 10:10 AM)Iron Wrote: "That's very very true. Sigh... I'm sure we'll have a job for you, Shiva, and Dizzy."

"And I've got an idea of what to do in the meantime that might help derail some of the Water Scims' plans.  I need to talk to Dagny about some of the details, though.  Here's hopong that they haven't found another item they've been looking for before we can get to it..."
(10-11-2019, 12:03 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: ...and then she tells Nathan that they can leave now for the next instance. Once being outside, she tells him that "...this instance is meeting up with Dagny, because I've got the feeling that if I'd like to have an official permission to visit Garlicburg fast, she's the right person to approach.... Wouldn't you agree?" Either she or Nathan will then give the steely Gym Leader a call, telling her what's the matter and whether they can meet up today somewhere to handle and discuss things.

"Yeah, if anyone can get us a permit to explore there, it's probably her.  Besides, I've got a short laundry list of things I need to talk with her about."

Nathan will dial Dagny's number.  The main question is: does she have the time to talk to Nathan and co. today, or are the recent happenings keeping her too busy for the time being?
Wake: "An Aegislash is a big responsibility. Make sure you're ready, and that it's what you really want."

Cosh: "... the same Earthpower."
Current project:
(10-11-2019, 02:40 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(10-11-2019, 12:03 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: ...and then she tells Nathan that they can leave now for the next instance. Once being outside, she tells him that "...this instance is meeting up with Dagny, because I've got the feeling that if I'd like to have an official permission to visit Garlicburg fast, she's the right person to approach.... Wouldn't you agree?" Either she or Nathan will then give the steely Gym Leader a call, telling her what's the matter and whether they can meet up today somewhere to handle and discuss things.

"Yeah, if anyone can get us a permit to explore there, it's probably her.  Besides, I've got a short laundry list of things I need to talk with her about."

Nathan will dial Dagny's number.  The main question is: does she have the time to talk to Nathan and co. today, or are the recent happenings keeping her too busy for the time being?

"I'll happily make time for you and yours, Nathan! Head on over any time."
Current project:
(10-11-2019, 07:45 PM)Iron Wrote: Wake: "An Aegislash is a big responsibility. Make sure you're ready, and that it's what you really want."

Cosh: "... the same Earthpower."

(....I sorry but...after Heart speech I was kinda expected something more than just: "...The same Earthpower." That last phrase doesn't make any sense. What this means? Kinda expected more reaction.)
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.