Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Game thread] Skull Ruins Pokerole
(12-03-2019, 07:24 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:
(12-03-2019, 06:05 PM)Iron Wrote:
(12-01-2019, 07:24 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Heart also look to Chorizo. "Is there anything else to learn master Chorizo?"

"Always. But I think you should work to master these skills before continuing. Return if there is anything specific you'd like to learn."

"So my training for now is complete? This abioiab is pretty awesome. So I can return to my friends? How I will enter in contact again with you?"

I assume then Moltres accept the name and was receptive to Heart cuddling.

Heart decided to keep the training in his new ability. Beginning with Doublade. Let's see if Heart can use Iron Defense and Swords Dance like he did with Ember. He made a connection with Doublade and ask his permission to use his moves.

Yep, you can actually do this, much like a Scimitar can!

"You can find me....beneath the highest stair in the city."
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."
(12-03-2019, 08:04 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(11-16-2019, 01:44 PM)Iron Wrote: Unknown, but this threat has existed for some time. Long enough to be part of the cause of the trio being separated.

Nathan has to think about this for a good few minutes, trying to schedule everything.  So much to do, so little time right now...

It's with a little hesitation that Nathan voices his plan to Mesprit, given that it's a little contrary to some of the things he's voiced so far.

"...hmmmm...well, I hope you don't begrudge me for this decision, but if there's a chance that this can wait for a little bit, then I'd like to deal with our trip to Garlicburg to find the DIVE HM so we can hopefully put a stop to some of the scimitars' plans first.  That should give me ample time to inform everyone else in the group about the situation so we can prepare properly for it.  Once we're done with that little excursion, we should be free to assist.  Does that sound like an acceptable course of action, Mesprit?"

Originally, he'd been hoping that this might be a quick, simple summon of some kind, but if this is going to be something that'll likely require proper preparation and assistance from more than just him and his pokemon...well, something's going to have to wait until the other is done.

Mesprit nods excitedly. DIVE will apparently help.
Current project:
Elanor is basically a wasteland of wreckage right now. Actually, the wild places have survived the best - Pokemon don't build the same kind of fragile structures that humans do. They've also already begun going back to their proper homes instead of the experimental areas.

Eastern Elanor is not at all fit for human occupation, but there are a few League officials conducting surveys and such.

Western Elanor has a small mini-civilization sprung up around the gym. They've brought back useful items from the wreckage, set up a tent city, and put any wounded in the bunker. Makeshift kennels have been put up, and there's a new litter of Poochyena puppies.

Howl is there indeed!
Current project:
@Iron
@PhantomUnderYourDesk
@Dragonstrike
@Lord Windos

After such training, Heart decided to call his friends and send them messages:

Howdy people! Heart here! My training with Chorizo is finally complete, and oh boy, you people will not believe the thing that happened! If you people got time, meet me in Celebi Park. I have a surprise for you people who will maybe make you all faint, ohohohohoho! See ya all later!

After such message, he talk one last time with Chorizo. "Master Chorizo...thank you for everything. I don't have much to give you in return, but here a token of my gratitude." Heart then give Chorizo a shred claw of Gustav, who by now might have release one. "This claw is rich in protein and meat. Along with be delicious and make you feel better. If you want a food to be cook, don't hesitate in call me master. It is the least I owe you."

Heart then talk with Moltres. "Moltres, with your permission, can I fly with you to Celebi Park(who I think it is on Stair City I suppose?). Let me teach you FLY to get even more quicker."
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
"This is the best gift I could ask for. Thank you, Heart. Give experiences, not material goods! Thanks!"

Moltres with the power of FLY is a roaring jet of flame, carrying you safely to Cress City and Celebi Park.
Current project:
(12-05-2019, 10:31 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: After such training, Heart decided to call his friends and send them messages:

Howdy people! Heart here! My training with Chorizo is finally complete, and oh boy, you people will not believe the thing that happened! If you people got time, meet me in Celebi Park. I have a surprise for you people who will maybe make you all faint, ohohohohoho! See ya all later! (...)

Shiva's already lurking at Celebi Park, by the time the message arrives her she's most likely in the middle of plucking all sorts of berries together with her Pokemon. Only once she has finished that and takes a rest in the grass she decides to check the time on her smartphone and realizes the message; and after having read it she can't help but to smile a somewhat knowing and sly smile. Whimsicott comes over and gives her a curious glance, the fluffball's all eager to know what's there to smile about so whimsically?~~

"Nah, my dearest one, if I were to tell you I'd spoil the suprise, now wouldn't I?~", Shiva responds all ambiguously, "But from the look of if we'll better be ready for a legendary encounter all soon. Nonono, no fighting or battling involved, gonna be a friendly one." *fond strokes for Whimsicott* "I wanted to stay here with you all for a while anyway, let's enjoy ourselves for so long, shall we?♡"

A short reply is sent to Heart
and back to their Berry Party she and her Pokemon go.

+++++++++++

(12-05-2019, 09:40 PM)Iron Wrote: Elanor is basically a wasteland of wreckage right now. Actually, the wild places have survived the best - Pokemon don't build the same kind of fragile structures that humans do. They've also already begun going back to their proper homes instead of the experimental areas.

Eastern Elanor is not at all fit for human occupation, but there are a few League officials conducting surveys and such.

Western Elanor has a small mini-civilization sprung up around the gym. They've brought back useful items from the wreckage, set up a tent city, and put any wounded in the bunker. Makeshift kennels have been put up, and there's a new litter of Poochyena puppies.

Howl is there indeed!

UGGGHHHHHH - A short look at her beloved Elanor being such a wasteland of wreckage is enough to make Shiva cringe from a sharp pain in her sensitive heart, but the most natural places being in a better state than the humanbuild structures eases that pain to a good degree. All the Pokemon slowly but surely returning to their proper homes is a nice realization too, she's very delighted over a few wild Cottonee flying overheads and seemingly waving a leafy greeting to her and Whimsicott. Mother Nature's going to conquer back what Deoxys Prime has taken from Her, with that thought in the back of her mind Shiva slowly gets a move on and enters post-battle Elanor.

The hood of her Ranger's Cloak is hanging deep over her face (obscurring it for the biggest part), but the Ancient Shield is most likely still subtly going to reveal her identity as she, Azu and Tropius share some water and Nanab Berries with the children and most needed people in the small tent city. To whoever is asking for it, she's going to tell the story of the climactic fight against Prime and how important it is to believe in oneself. Azu is bringing smiles and joy to the downcasted ones via magic tricks. Eventually Shiva arrives at the makeshift kennels and watches the adorable Poochyena Puppies for a bit...

...until Howl is nearby, enabling Shiva to approach him in eager and get a firm hold of him. "I... I'm sorry to assault you like that, but -" Shiva takes off the hood and reveales her face, " -but, it can't be helped. S-shiva is what they are calling me; that or alternatively one of the ones that defeated the Clones wreaking havoc at this town. I see Elanor's all slowly but surely recovering from that occurance, and it's delightful to see... Do tell me, Howl, how busy are you, how much do you have to shoulder right now as the local Leader of a Gym of darkness, how much would it take to have you agree on a Gym Battle at the moment? I'm... only traveling, passing by to see how the town's doing, and your very own Badge would be an honour for me to earn via a rightful fight." In a lower and elusive voice, Shiva adds a mystical "There's also a very specific Pokemon that I wanted to show you, caught by myself deep down the blackness~ Battle first then business, or do you prefer the other way 'round?"

-----------------
Mechanics:
If Howl agrees, what were the rules for fighting him again? His Pokemon used for that fight are shared, and I'm describing how I defeat them like in the special Saswbuck's case, right?
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(12-07-2019, 09:55 AM)Iron Wrote: "This is the best gift I could ask for. Thank you, Heart. Give experiences, not material goods! Thanks!"

Moltres with the power of FLY is a roaring jet of flame, carrying you safely to Cress City and Celebi Park.

@PhantomUnderYourDesk
Heart send Shiva a quick message:

Heh, great to know Shiva! But I learn a new amazing skill who will probably help us in our journey to Garlicburg to find the HM-DIVE. You will see what I meant very soon! See you soon!

After that, Heart and Moltres (Aka Angelo) fly in hight speed to Celebi Park. With Shiva probably seeing the gigantic Fire Bird soaring in the sky, with Heart in it's back. He land and give Moltres a stroke and cuddle in its head, giving him the love and attention the young Legendary deserve.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Howl: "You know? I think the best way to show that we aren't beaten yet is to have something as normal as a Gym battle. Let's do it."

Howl will use Houndoom, Umbreon, Liepard, and Alolan Persian.
Current project:
(12-05-2019, 09:36 PM)Iron Wrote: Mesprit nods excitedly. DIVE will apparently help.

Nathan breathes a sigh of relief.  "Alright, then that's settled.  We'll go look for DIVE first, and hopefully go into this next big battle prepared."

It's probably about now that Nathan gets the text, I suppose.  He glances at it curiously.  "Huh.  Looks like Heart wants to get everyone in the group together for one reason or another.  That'll probably be a good time to tell everyone about the plan and ask for their help, actually.  You want to come with and help me explain the situation to them, Mesprit?"
(12-13-2019, 04:27 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(12-05-2019, 09:36 PM)Iron Wrote: Mesprit nods excitedly. DIVE will apparently help.

Nathan breathes a sigh of relief.  "Alright, then that's settled.  We'll go look for DIVE first, and hopefully go into this next big battle prepared."

It's probably about now that Nathan gets the text, I suppose.  He glances at it curiously.  "Huh.  Looks like Heart wants to get everyone in the group together for one reason or another.  That'll probably be a good time to tell everyone about the plan and ask for their help, actually.  You want to come with and help me explain the situation to them, Mesprit?"

Mesprit nods excitedly at first, then flinches a little as he gazes toward your eventual meeting place with Heart. Mesprit instead gives you a quick wink and dives under the water. You see it skimming along under the surface at high speed before disappearing toward the horizon.

Maybe Mesprit will show up later.
Current project: