Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Game thread] Skull Ruins Pokerole
@Iron

Prepare yourself from one hell of a roleplay.

When the Shieldmaidens bring out the Helmet (you by chance have a image of the helmet mate?) Heart took a few seconds to analyze such item. He finally have the chance in hold a Artifact in his hands, and due to his connection to Earthpower, he can finally why these things were capable of hurt Deoxys. Just by holding for a few seconds, he feel the overwelming power the Helmet itself hold. Heart became more sensitive to arcane energies after his training with Chorizo and been...reborn, and holding this helmet is almost like holding a mountain. Or even a star! A star who could easily crush Heart if he is not strong enough to be choose by the helmet.

Could it be possible for Heart master such power?

"No time time to have doubts now...There is people in need of me." Slow, very slow, Heart put the helmet in his face...And the next thing he could feel was a tsunami of power.

Heart due to be more sensitive and connect to Earthpower than the others, could see how strong that thing is. And perhaps thats why his bonding process was more difficult. The Helmet powers begin to mix with Heart Earthpower, making a conflict inside of him. Not to mentioned his Bloodline Soldier and Flame Bless.

The flames he usual control begin to form around Heart body, but begining to loose control. Red flames. However, ghostly purple flames begin to manifest too. Almost like his Soldier Bloodline who let him connect with ghost pokemon been mixing with his flaming powers.

Red and purple. Crimson Flames and Dark Flames. Light and Dark. All Heart positive and negative feelings. All mixing and fighting against each other. And now everyone could see that, thanks to the helmet. 

The Dark flames little by little was consuming his body and soul, to the point of be almost devoured. When a hand touch his shoulder. And the flames begin to shrink. With Heart, Rose somehow was here, thanks to their connection and bond.

They are stading in some kind of white space. In front of him was two figures.

One was a Blaziken. But instead of a white "hair" he has a long black hair. Black as the darkest coal. His ankles was burning in intense flaming rings, and one of his eyes was a iris similar to a mini sun.

The other one however...was a elder man. Well...elder could be strange to say. Despite the clear advance age, the man has a strong and build body. Muscles could be see even within his red robes, with details in gold. In his neck, the Amulet of the ArcHearts, symbol of Heart Clan. He was carrying in his hand a staff, the Scepter of Arceus. It connect though a long stick with ruby there. And in the top of the staff, a Halo with eighteen points, and each of these points has a gem of a different color, to symbolize each of the eighteen types ruled by Arceus.

The man called to Heart. 

"Its been a while...grandson. Hello there to you again Rose. You two grown up a lot, and became way stronger...No wonder since I...well dead for many time haha." The Blaziken gave the old man a reprimend gaze. "Ehh sorry Solaris. No time for such things."

Heart and Rose bown towards the guy. "Grandmaster Blazer...Blazer ArcHeart...grandfather..."

Solaris also gave Rose a nod of approve. Blazer speak once more. "You had a long journey grandson. You face many battles, and had to grown up so fast...I should had stop your father from doing what he done to you...You had to endure so much pain...and was to carry the burden of our family mistakes...my own mistakes..." Blazer had a sad and regret look in his face. Heart stand up and get close to his parent. 

"Grandfather...I...I hated you for a long time, for letting my father what he did...and leaving me with such heavy burden...but...its all in the past now. My friends give me strengh to forward, and not let my past have control in my soul. I may have a long and difficult job ahead, but I will become the Leader the ArcHeart need. Not because I am some kind of hero, not because I am descendant of knights. Not even because of Arceus. But because I now have a family again. My precious friends who be acompany in this long journey..."

"My great friend Nathan. My rival Shiva. My brother Terra. Heck, even Valder and Spira who was with us for little time but became important to me too."

"And also all my Pokemon partneers: Rose, Koa, Viktor, Gustav, Percival, Lancelot and all my Pokemon. We came a long journey. And now my son Moltres Angelo. I feel I still have a long journey to go ahead in restore my clan, and now face this evil again. But...When I find Uxie, I will discover the mysteries of that night...and why she attack us. And then...create a better future for our clan. And become a great Leader like you."

Blazer smile and put a hand in his grandson shoulder. "You will become a fine Leader. But you will not become a Leader like me." Heart look down, but then his grandad respond. "You will be better."

Heart then look up again and see his grandfather giving his son a last hug. "Be strong Joseph. Many difficult battles still wait you, but as long you keep your soul strong, I sure you will be fine...goodbye, my grandson..."

Then a big light appear, and the next thing Heart could see was those mostly Kadabra free from their Curse. He stumble in the ground, and almost fall, but Viktor and Rose hold him in place, not letting him fall. He was problably inerty while the ritual was happening and the curse breaking was be doing.

Also, two things was new now: The first one, Heart tattoos in his arms became different. His left arm now have purple tattoos, with warrior and soldier style, to symbolize his Soldier Bloodline. And his right arm now have more dark crimson colors almost like magma to symbolize his Fire Blessing.

Now the question is...how did Tanuki and Dagny react to Heart explosion of power?

(Took a while but whoosh, finally finish it.)
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
As is common in Gyms, people are tending to fight Fire types with Fire types. Most of the trainers here are focusing on Brawl moves. You do see a lot of them whose Pokemon seem to have performance training. They try to win with style.

Aesthetically, the Gym's structure is very nice, but perhaps lacks a little variety - it's just those Kommo-o scales and some ancient weapons and armor hung on the walls. Very simple.

Given the rest of Tumbleweed Town, it's a safe bet there's a lot of high tech hidden away in the walls.

Some of those scars on Achilles look like they were inflicted by Pokemon.

Achilles is very direct.
"I called you here because I, though you may not notice it, am getting old. Though I know a lot about fighting techniques, and different styles, and have experienced many real battles in my time.... I am starting to get too weary to keep up with young fiery trainers. I asked you here because I was hoping one of you might agree to take over my duties as Gym Leader sometime this year. After you prove yourself worthy of the Galena Badge, of course. How about it?"
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."
Epic!

I don't have an image of the Helm, but it is made from fiery white and black steel with a high plume that streams behind you when you move. Like all the Artifacts, it fits perfectly on its wielder.

You can definitely feel a stronger connection to your warrior ancestors as you don this ancient piece of armor, even before the vision takes shape.

Dagny gives no sign that she could even tell you had a vision. The sensitive Tanuki is looking at you curiously as you turn your gaze on the Kadabra. Then both move forward to give succor to the comatose humans. Dagny seems completely unsurprised that you were capable of this feat, but Tanuki gives you a pat on the back and a broad smile : D. She hates to see anything suffer.

Later, they describe that you ran around the room like a madman, appearing to occupy several points of the pentagram simultaneously. Rose was doing the same thing. But the fifth point of the star was only occupied by a shimmer in the air, something or someone unfamiliar to them.

Take 5 XP for Heart.
Current project:
(01-18-2020, 09:26 PM)Iron Wrote: Achilles is very direct.
"I called you here because I, though you may not notice it, am getting old. Though I know a lot about fighting techniques, and different styles, and have experienced many real battles in my time.... I am starting to get too weary to keep up with young fiery trainers. I asked you here because I was hoping one of you might agree to take over my duties as Gym Leader sometime this year. After you prove yourself worthy of the Galena Badge, of course. How about it?"

Whoa.  An offer for a Gym Leader position...it's hard to top that when it comes to working for the League.  Such a position is very prestigious, and vacancies are rare.  Tumbleweed Town's Gym isn't the most prestigious of the gyms, of course (under Achilles's management, it's actually considered one of the easier gyms in the region), but Gym Leaders tend to garner a lot of respect regardless of their prestige relative to each other.

Not seriously considering taking Achilles up on that offer could certainly be considered a mistake.

However...such a position also entails a large amount of responsibility.  Being a Gym Leader doesn't just mean taking on challenges from aspiring pokemon trainers.  They have to answer to the League, watch over and manage the general area around their Gym, and a whole host of other duties...

Like any job, time has to be spent dedicated to it, as it is a commitment.  And that means less time for adventuring.

Nathan has to think about Achilles's offer for a moment.  It's a big decision...

...and one he wouldn't want to rush into, thinking about it.  But there is a chance that he might take Achilles up on the offer...so he decides to ask some questions.

"Honestly, I'm flattered that you're offering, but...well, besides taking challenges from Pokemon Trainers, what other kinds of duties would be expected of someone in the position of Tumbleweed's Gym Leader?  And...why us?  I mean, I know we're national heroes now and all, but...any other reasons?  I mean, you haven't really met us personally before now, so...I'm a little puzzled about that, to be frank."
(01-18-2020, 09:33 PM)Iron Wrote:
When Heart ended his connection, he take a moment to sit and drink something strong to restore his energy. Along with lots of food for his Pokemon and Moltres while he leave Dagny and Tanuki and explain how he acts during the ritual. The shimmer in the air...he explain to then. ''Well...it seems the helmet help me enter in contact with the spirits of my family. Like I said to you once Tanuki in our battle, my Ancestor, Ark, was the master of flames. My family always had this connection to flames, but for three thousands years, no member of my family awakened such powers again, at least for what I recall."

"I suppose Nathan already informed you Dagny about the Time Travel we had. In one of those travels, we travel to the distant past, where Jirachi came to this world and grant wishes to all Pokemon using Blessing Elements." Heart ignite his hand. "...When I grab the Fire Blessing, I receive some sort of control over flames. I dont know if the Fire Blessing awake the fire powers within my Bloodline for be descendant of the Master of Flames himself and always had this power...or I simple get gift with this powers only now. Or maybe both. I will never discover problably." He disperse the flame. "The helmet make talk with the old Grand Master of the ArcHeart Clan, Blazer ArcHeart...my Grandfather, who was dead for...many years."

Heart look at the direction of the Helmet. "You might dont feel Dagny, but I can sense this Helmet...have a overwelming power. Power enough to crush a person mind if not strong enough. Its like...a tsunami of Earthpower. The only thing stronger than that was the power of Legendary Pokemon and Primals..."

Heart grab the Helmet and offer to Dagny and Tanuki. "I know this might sounds prepotent in my side but...there is a danger ahead to battle yet. I dont know much details much this...danger, is a great and powerfull evil. Problably...in the same caliber of power as Deoxys or at least close enough. With the League permission, I would like to keep the Helmet, and learn how harness their powers, to get strong and powerfull enough to face such danger."
Quote:Achilles is very direct.

Oiii, that's an offer that makes Shiva blush a little and smile + chuckle a bit to herself, all in suprise and delighted honor. She's still staying somewhat meek and holds the Ancient Shield rather close to her just in case, but Achilles' direct art makes her thaw. She responds to him in the same direct way: "That's a... very generous offer you are giving us, and it's quite the...haha, kudos for me. H-however..." Shiva averts her gaze from Achilles, gazes to the floor for short, then looks back right into Achilles' face as she slowly shakes her head with a thankful smile. "....Please forgive me for having to decline, Achilles. It's because I, well, am already expected to take over my dad's Daycare and become its next head, I'm already working towards this aim of mine and would not want to...scrap my work-in-progress for a potential scholarship at Telperion." She brushes a strand of hair outta her face in nervosity. "I'm... very very thankful, such an offer being proposed to... haha, me..." It feels like a proof that Shiva has grown quite a lot emotionally and strength-wise since having come to Chreshire.

She counterattacks Achilles with a just-as-direct question: "Do tell however, don't you have....family, possibly children to take over Gym duties for you? Never thought about adopting a promising young challenger as your apprentice?"

Something Shiva also does is gently nudging Terra/@Lord Windos and give him a curious smile. "Say, wouldn't that be...something that could be up your ally, Terra? Given your Survivalist-nature and everything, and I can tell that you're being curious and interested about this particular Gym!"
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Also @Iron, any reactions of evolution from Lancelot?
(01-18-2020, 09:57 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(01-18-2020, 09:26 PM)Iron Wrote: Achilles is very direct.

Whoa.  An offer for a Gym Leader position...it's hard to top that when it comes to working for the League.  Such a position is very prestigious, and vacancies are rare.  Tumbleweed Town's Gym isn't the most prestigious of the gyms, of course (under Achilles's management, it's actually considered one of the easier gyms in the region), but Gym Leaders tend to garner a lot of respect regardless of their prestige relative to each other.

Not seriously considering taking Achilles up on that offer could certainly be considered a mistake.

However...such a position also entails a large amount of responsibility.  Being a Gym Leader doesn't just mean taking on challenges from aspiring pokemon trainers.  They have to answer to the League, watch over and manage the general area around their Gym, and a whole host of other duties...

Like any job, time has to be spent dedicated to it, as it is a commitment.  And that means less time for adventuring.

Nathan has to think about Achilles's offer for a moment.  It's a big decision...

...and one he wouldn't want to rush into, thinking about it.  But there is a chance that he might take Achilles up on the offer...so he decides to ask some questions.

"Honestly, I'm flattered that you're offering, but...well, besides taking challenges from Pokemon Trainers, what other kinds of duties would be expected of someone in the position of Tumbleweed's Gym Leader?  And...why us?  I mean, I know we're national heroes now and all, but...any other reasons?  I mean, you haven't really met us personally before now, so...I'm a little puzzled about that, to be frank."

"Tumbleweed Town is the home of the Barracks. It must be defended at all costs. You have more intense battle experience than anyone not already employed by the League. It's just common sense. There's something else, though. Traditionally, the leader of Tumbleweed Town has to teach fighting skills to anyone who comes seeking to improve their sparring. The ones who defeated Deoxys against all odds are well suited to that duty. From Tumbleweed Town, you and your trainees must guard the Bay, the desert, the Divide, and Garlicburg. It's a huge responsibility, and not one I ask lightly."

"A Gym Leader must choose a type or theme to specialize in, when it comes to accepting challengers. It doesn't have to be the Fighting type, but it has to be something not already claimed by another Creshirean Gym Leader. Fighters are the most common choice due to the nature of the job."

"Shiva, I don't have a family. But maybe when I retire I will think about starting one." He smiles. "Few of my challengers are as qualified as you lot."
Current project:
(01-18-2020, 10:07 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:
(01-18-2020, 09:33 PM)Iron Wrote:
When Heart ended his connection, he take a moment to sit and drink something strong to restore his energy. Along with lots of food for his Pokemon and Moltres while he leave Dagny and Tanuki and explain how he acts during the ritual. The shimmer in the air...he explain to then. ''Well...it seems the helmet help me enter in contact with the spirits of my family. Like I said to you once Tanuki in our battle, my Ancestor, Ark, was the master of flames. My family always had this connection to flames, but for three thousands years, no member of my family awakened such powers again, at least for what I recall."

"I suppose Nathan already informed you Dagny about the Time Travel we had. In one of those travels, we travel to the distant past, where Jirachi came to this world and grant wishes to all Pokemon using Blessing Elements." Heart ignite his hand. "...When I grab the Fire Blessing, I receive some sort of control over flames. I dont know if the Fire Blessing awake the fire powers within my Bloodline for be descendant of the Master of Flames himself and always had this power...or I simple get gift with this powers only now. Or maybe both. I will never discover problably." He disperse the flame. "The helmet make talk with the old Grand Master of the ArcHeart Clan, Blazer ArcHeart...my Grandfather, who was dead for...many years."

Heart look at the direction of the Helmet. "You might dont feel Dagny, but I can sense this Helmet...have a overwelming power. Power enough to crush a person mind if not strong enough. Its like...a tsunami of Earthpower. The only thing stronger than that was the power of Legendary Pokemon and Primals..."

Heart grab the Helmet and offer to Dagny and Tanuki. "I know this might sounds prepotent in my side but...there is a danger ahead to battle yet. I dont know much details much this...danger, is a great and powerfull evil. Problably...in the same caliber of power as Deoxys or at least close enough. With the League permission, I would like to keep the Helmet, and learn how harness their powers, to get strong and powerfull enough to face such danger."

Dagny: "We received authorization to allow you to keep the Helm. If you ever wish to part with this responsibility, return it to me. There have been signs of danger coming... my Mentat Metagross all agree. There are still challenges facing Creshire in the near future, though we don't yet know their nature."

"The Helm is a thing of Steel and Fire, but also darkness. Be careful with it. May your mind be a steel wall, that you may resist its power."

Lancelot is watching intently as you heal the Kadabra and take permanent possession of the Artifact. His respect certainly seems to be growing. Now all that remains is to offer some great sign of leadership!
Current project:
(01-20-2020, 12:35 PM)Iron Wrote: "Tumbleweed Town is the home of the Barracks. It must be defended at all costs. You have more intense battle experience than anyone not already employed by the League. It's just common sense. There's something else, though. Traditionally, the leader of Tumbleweed Town has to teach fighting skills to anyone who comes seeking to improve their sparring. The ones who defeated Deoxys against all odds are well suited to that duty. From Tumbleweed Town, you and your trainees must guard the Bay, the desert, the Divide, and Garlicburg. It's a huge responsibility, and not one I ask lightly."

"A Gym Leader must choose a type or theme to specialize in, when it comes to accepting challengers. It doesn't have to be the Fighting type, but it has to be something not already claimed by another Creshirean Gym Leader. Fighters are the most common choice due to the nature of the job."

Interesting...that raises a few more questions, though...

"So it's part Gym Challenge, part dojo, part guard duty...that begs the question, though: what exactly needs to be guarded so fiercely?  I know the government has its own host of secrets in this area, most of them being in Garlicburg.  What exactly, even I've not been able to find out.  But would that be information the Gym Leader is privy to?  Easier to guard something in some ways if you know what exactly it is you're defending."

"Oh, and I presume you've run this by the League already and that they're okay with it?  Wouldn't want to tread on any toes for such an important position."