Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Game thread] Skull Ruins Pokerole
Carefully listening to what Nathan had to say and discuss, Shiva took a while to repeat his concerns in her mind and to think about how to reply properly.

He apperantly wished to join her in the Daycare. He says he 'knows a few things about the care of Pokemon'. He says he 'is more than happy to help out'. ... ... ...

Well, too bad. Nope. Forget that. Get that out of your mind right away.

She was quite thankful to Mallorn (and still is, by the way) to inform her about the matter. She secretly rejoiced for that. She was hoping that this would help getting much closer to her wish/dream to either become an aristan Breeder or leading a Pokemon Daycare on her own... After all, free and first-hand insight into a newly opened Daycare, plus a perfect chance to expand her experience in the care of Pokemon. Direct contact with all sorts of Pokemon. Every single of them had a personality. Every single one of them was unique, and every single one had its own preferences and dislikes. Plus an opportunity to make good use of all that knowledge about all the different species of Pokemon and Types that she gathered over reading and growing up in a home where everchanging freely roaming Pokemon on their yard were a daily routine... She always enjoyed playing with them or just observing them from a distance.

And now she's supposed to give up on all that because Nathan would glady help out as well? WHY??!

If she would need some help on a thing, or is stuck on a thing, she would ask for it. But intervening and not letting her try to solve a problem on her own wasn't very nice. Nor helpful on increasing one's experience and self-confidence. Plus, she was more than old enough to look after her own stuff. She had a mature mind, regardless of how young she looked on the outside.

"Maybe. We'll see about that." Yeah, she was good at hiding the rage and incomprehension about that that was building itself a home inside her just now. You don't want to see her enraged, trust me on this.

That concern about Ralts learning Confusion although they promised to train on that together was noted as well. Oh, how she dislikes if someone asks for help and promises to look at the matter together, and then goes off and does the stuff they were supposed to do together all by themselves... Feels like being cheated and deceived. Added more toxic feelings to her heart.

Oh, and apperantly one of his Ranch's Ponyta causes an uproar. What it's doing on a Route that is marked by a great river (Note, she took several close looks on a map of Chresire before departing from Castelia), was a miracle to her. Well, if he says so...  In case it does attack, does he think she doesn't know how to handle this and what to do to try to calm it a degree? Underrating her as well, huh? Well, duh. Maybe this was the curse of the silent people.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
'Well, this isn't how I thought this would go. A sob story and a slightly curt and vague response. Guess I've hit a lot of sore points this morning...' Nathan takes a moment to gather his thoughts before continuing...Ralts isn't looking nearly as peppy now, either.

"Okay, so I've clearly hit some buttons I shouldn't have based on that response. All I'm trying to say is I'm keeping my options open. Having some practical experience with handling pokemon, I figured I could maybe help out even just a little with the day care thing. You seem like a nice person, Shiva, and I'm willing to help if you need some assistance. Even if it's not with the pokemon themselves. I'll just leave that topic at that.

"As far as the training is concerned, I know I asked for your help with Confusion. I'm sorry I did it without you, but after what happened yesterday, I feel it was justified. I'm still looking at doing some more though, and am more than happy to help you with any you wish to do as a way of apology. Considering what type the gym in Ginger town specializes in, Ponyta might even be the one needing some training when we find her."
Ventus' depression quickly cleared upon feeling that Shiva subtly hidden rage against Nathan. He was rather surprised at this turn about, but apparently this Daycare business was quite sensitive to her if she reacted so negatively to his offer to help out. "Errmm, Shiva, I don't believe he didn't mean ill about his offer of help. I think he's quite willing to assist you when needed, but I believe he won't interfere with your efforts unless you explicitly say so. Now, let us move on to what I wanted to discuss with the group," he said, hopingly diffusing the growing tension in the room. Perhaps changing the topic will get everyone on track.

"Now, yesterday, I went to Dr. Mallorn to discuss my new capture when I asked him about the possibility of acquiring some camping gear. He did have a giant tent, one with repellent built into, but the cost was rather...high. 2500 Pokedollars high, to be exact. While I didn't spend any of my money in the meeting, that price is a bit beyond my current cash flow. That why I'd like to propose that everyone in the party chip in with the costs of the tent, so that all of us have a nice and safe place to sleep while journing. Otherwise, some traps and sleeping bags will suffice, but I think a comfy tent is a good option altogether. What do you say, my comrades?
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
"Don't ask me. I've got no spare cash on me at all right now. According to Vincent, Mallorn was also getting rid of some basic tarps, so we could pick some of those up in the meantime. I might be willing to chip in later. That reminds me, actually...Mallorn wanted us to keep an eye out for 4 specific pokemon: Tauros, Skrelp, Dragonite, and...Keldeo...yeah..he'll apparentely pay us well if we can obtain those 'beasts of burden' for him."

Ralts still looks a little tense and sullen, but has loosened up a little.
I know. I just wish to leave the offer open for now. Your eager to help is appreciated though, Nathan, as well having managed Confusion successfully on your own.“ Calm yourself a little. At least, try. Honestly, he does not deserve to be angry with. He probably just means well... Hopefully. And, no need for emotional stress in the mornings, right? Dealing with hidden rage was hard and exhausting enough, and it would be a pity if the upcoming day would be star-crossed. … Besides, how about another coffee? To-go, probably?

She sighed slightly before proceeding (whether it may be because of left tiredness or because the current emotions indeed claimed a physical toll); or rather, before pulling out 900$ and handing it over to Ventus. It pained her a little to see such an amount of money go, but... "Here. Just take it, okay? I actually wanted to save money for my own Dex... But, seeing that a safe and hopefully warm place to stay overnight is a more important matter. Besides, we might not always have the luck to get a dorm and a free arrangement of breakfast in a Pokemon Center, right?" At least she'll have that cash back in after working at the Daycare, but she prefered not to speak that thought out aloud. Not now.

"Mind if I join you on your way to Mallorn before we'll hopefully depart in direction to Route 1? I might as well ask him a few things, given we'll step by in the lab anyway."

She kept her gaze fixated on Ventus for a moment, waiting how he would react and respond, before something else crossed her mind, something she did not took a closer look yet, and therefor turning towards Nathan. "Besides, you know where Vincent and Larry are? Haven't seen them yet, but Joy informed that at both of them stood overnight in a different room in this Center."
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Larry is also staying at the Center. Every now and then, you can hear the splashing of water from his room as he gets Oshawott ready to travel.
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."
Ventus eyebrows shot up when he heard Nathan recount the list of Pokémon the Proffesor wanted. Closing his eyes and shaking his head, he was just slightly confounded by the offer. "The professor doesn't let any opportunity for eventfull gain pass him by, or so it seems. Getting a Tarous might be relatively easy, since ranches usually carry a few of them, but the rest? Two are Dragon types, one of which is a Pseudo Legendary at that, and the other is Keldeo, the Legendary Colt Pokémon itself. I'm not a pessimist, but the chance of getting the later three is....poor, to put it politely. And he wants them as beast of burden? My my....." he said, not quite believing the scientist's audacity. While he has an appreciation for rarities as well, he doesn't just ask people to do the job of finding and obtaining them!

Just as he was sighing at the ridiculousness of Mallorn's 'request', Shiva got his attension. Giving a somewhat reluctant assent to his plan of actioin, she kindly offered $ 900. Blinking a bit for a few seconds, soon a radient smile graced Ventus' face, its intensity absolutely stunning. Reaching over, he took the money from her, clasping her outstretch hand while doing so. "From the bottom of my heart, thank you Shiva. The journey ahead of us will now be a much more comfortable one for all of us, now that we have a safe place to sleep in the wilds. I, and the rest of the group, are in your debt for your contribution, and we will pay you back for your generousity. For me, I just owe you more than before, so if you need any assitence, you can rely on me!"

Ventus eyes twinkled as he gave his little speach, positively elated that not only would the group get the tent to sleep in, but that Shiva trusted him enough to lend out some of her hard earned money. He will have to pay her back for all the kindness she given him, that is for certain! He also heard he request, and happily assented to it. With a quick check to see if his Pokémon were on him (They were), and quickly remarking to Nathan that'll be back shortly, they departed from the Pokémon center, and headed towards Dr. Mallorn's Lab. Once there, he entered and sought out the Proffesor for the purchase. "Dr. Mallorn, I have returned to buy that tent you were offering earlier. I hope that you didn't run out of stock since yesterday, though, or my luck truly is abysmal!"
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Mallorn:
"Route 01 has some of the finest camping land ever, so I always keep the tents stocked deeply! Here you are, boss! And it comes with a 30 day warranty. And they come in every color of the rainbow."

[Image: tent.png]

Each wing has a zipper into the central common area, plus a zipper to the outside. Not all wings need to be set up every time. The tent is partly spring loaded and can be set up in about 20 minutes by one person.

"Ah, and here's Shiva too! How can I help you, boss?"
Current project:
Larry gets a call from home. He hears the voice of his mother say "Darkness..." but she does not reply when he asks her to speak up.
After a moment, she says "Dreams..." and then you just hear a sound like panting.
Current project:
after resting and feeding his pokemon they where ready to go Larry kneeled in front of oshawott and ekans and told them "ok guys as we know I'm not the best trainer for you guys, heck I rarely ever battled with zorua, so if you guys get damaged real bad its my fault, this will happen a lot in the begging and you will suffer a lot, but we will become one of the best teams if we all believe that we can do it we could become the champions" oshawott happily clapped and ekans sounded happy too "ok lets go on a trip you two, come on back the two of you" Larry said and they head out to rejoin the group

EDIT: after the call he got Larry was worried about his mom and zorua and ran to the Lab and saw everyone and told them about the werid call he got from his mom and said "we need to get to Corsage Port soon and see whats up im worried something happened"
RIP Larry 9/9/2016 - 8/31/2017 "blessed by lord Godmunk with patriotic values and a crush that lasted longer than expected"  Heart the skulls ruins RP group (main group not the random add ons)