Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Game thread] Skull Ruins Pokerole
(06-22-2019, 11:19 AM)Iron Wrote:

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? There goes her guess that nothing'd be to happen when taping the card, blown away completely like an undersized Cottonee equipped with a Light Stone on a windy autumn's day. This is the second time she's being brought to some other place by touching an object in a short period of time, so despite her curious nature she makes a mental note to try being a bit more careful from now on to not unnecessarily worry anyone.

Where she ends up, she immediately finds herself looking around with immense fascination. This can't be Creshire, she has actually no idea where she is in particular - that's not so important however, 'within the card artwork' = 'the world? of the drawn shiny Sylveon' is sufficient as an answer for her, and she doesn't believe that she's in danger at the moment. Once more she's amazed by Mr.Morgusi's extraordinaire skill and talent.

Shiva returns Ratsy's greeting by gently ruffling his purple hair, then picks up one of the pink flowers to place it behind her ear. THAT's when she notices the blue Sylveon semi-hiding from her, and that's also when her breath stops for three seconds and her heart skips two beats at once. Seeing how shy they give themselves, Shiva does not come closer and softly adresses them from her current spot (if she can't from here, she'll come into hearing distance) : "H...hello there! Nono, I don't mean any harm to you, promise! I just....been transported to your world more by accident than willingly, you see." She gestures at the old farmhouse. "Is.... Is this where you're living, dear one?"

She also lets Azu deliver a beautiful red rose to shiny Sylveon to proof that they don't have to be afraid of her.

EDIT: If Spira ends up with her, she waves him a kind greeting. "Senpaaaaaaiiiii! You're here too?" ^o^
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Quote:The Almanac brings up entries on Selkid, Syrentide, Brailip, and Brainoar. Similar species would include Glavinug and Eletux. And don't forget Vaporeon with her mermaid's tail!

However, peering down into the darkness, you can't make out the well or any Pokemon. You do hear a few splashes.

Oh... Right, there's Vaporeon. *epic facepalm* Especially this Syrentide and Selkid sound like a Pokemon Shiva would mark as the source of this hypnotic singing, and the occasional splashes confirm to her that SOMETHING lives down there.

She gives an inquirering look towards her special blue fae-rabbit. "Listen, Azu... Would you be brave enough to head down into this water and see what is down there? The first Artifact, it must be somewhere down there or otherwise nearby, you see. I just like you to scout the waves a bit, preferably without accidently causing a ruckus or getting into a fight with the beings who call this body of water their home. ....Up for it, dear one? If anyone on my hand is suited for this, then it's you."

Shiva turns towards the others with the same gaze she gave Azu: "People, do you have any Pokemon on hand that could dive down there too to see what awaits us? Depending on what they find out, we can decide whether it's safe to get down there ourselves or not."

What she'd especially wish for, is no Pokemon leaving the radius in which they can be safely and normally withdrawn into their Pokeball shall danger find them.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(06-22-2019, 11:56 AM)Mikaruge108 Wrote: Spira is shocked and worried when he sees Shiva get whisked away (or should I say 'spirited away'...) yet again. Assuming the card is still in this plane of existence, He picks up the card and goes in it after her.

Good idea - but nothing happens when you interact with the card, unless you get to it while the power is still active.

Dexterity: (3)(4)(1)(2)(4)

Spira ends up inside the card too. 

Sylveon runs off into the deepest part of the flowers instead of answering your questions or taking the rose.
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."
Azu dives down into the water with a splash. Giving her just enough time to scout, you then recall her into her Pokeball.

*rolls*

You play some charades, and find there are lots of dangerous sharp pointy rocks down there, along with some tiny islands that are a bit more hospitable. There are multiple Pokemon down there - you show her the Almanac and she nods about Selkid, but seems hesitant about Syrentide for some reason.

Nothing attacked her.
Current project:
Inside the card artwork:

Oh. While natural fae-enthusiast can't help but to be a bit disappointed over this PRECIOUS, CUTE and overly LOVELY blue Sylveon being too shy/afraid of her, she accepts this and will leave them alone. Calling Azu back towards her and placing the red rose behind her other ear, she consoles her blue fae rabbit a bit over the dumping: "Try to not take it personally, dear one... They're probably taking us as intruders and prefer to keep away from us without attacking - for now. Come on, let's not be intrusive and rather see how we can return again."

"This includes you, smol bla- Ratsy. That's how you're called according to what I've read!" She ruffles their purple head a bit more and lets him glob more paint on her if they like as she took this as a 'Nice to see you! "As lovely and as precious it is here, this is this shiny Sylveon's place and we're only guests. You.... You DO come with me, will you? I promised I'd show you some more cards which artworks you can visit. And you're such an artistic Pokemon, I like this a lot!~"

There must be a Great Ball around here as Shiva 'sent' it into this place as well when Ratsy entered it - she starts to search for it with her Pokemon's help while taking care to not disturb the Faeeveelution; she also plucks one or two more of these neat pink flowers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the current place and situation:

Shiva mindfully thanks Azu for her aid and bravery with a handful of yummy Gourmet Food. "Well done, dear one! You've certainly made an amazing development."

This 'Selkid's pretty cute and adorable in her eyes, but she is very aware of how deceiving and sly even a partial Fairy Type can be behind its cute look. "Humm, so it'd be best if we'd land on these islands and avoid direct contact with the water until it's becoming inevitable. Did they look to you like one human can safely find room on one? With Lilith's psychic powers as well as Gallade's, and the various flying Pokemon among us all, we should be able to reach them safely."
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(I think this alternate world could use some music)
"I was worried about you when you disappeared like that again!" Spira rushes up to her, presumably after the shiny Sylveon runs away. "You shouldn't let your curiosity get the better of you like that!" after the tongue-lashing (scolding), Spira takes a better look at the scenery, mainly the mountain, and sighs, "I'm not sure if I recognize this place or not, but it is rather serene."
[Image: 7V2sBYC.png]
You do find the Great Ball near the place you entered the card. It's unused, unharmed.

You can also see a shimmering little light at the exact point you entered. The Skull Ruins chambers are faintly visible inside the light.

Azu agrees that the islands are big enough for a human or two.
Current project:
Awwwwwwwwwww Clannad <3

....Oh. Now that Spira directly spoke out what she was already beginning to think, she visibly shrinks in size and proceeds to observe the super-interesting grass by her side totally not to avoid looking at him. "I knoooow, and I'm sorry, I should not...trigger you like this, really not. I... I'll try to be more careful!" >o<; She does not want to be the Eevee who got killed by curiosity, while at the same time she believes is she doesn't take care, she'll end up like this fast.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Quote:You do find the Great Ball near the place you entered the card. It's unused, unharmed.
You can also see a shimmering little light at the exact point you entered. The Skull Ruins chambers are faintly visible inside the light.

Shiva picks the Great Ball up and packs it away; and what she also does is pick up Ratsy themselves and place them into the side pocket of her Ranger's cloak so that their head can stick out. She does so very gently but still with a good grip so that they can't escape and to make her message clear: "You're coming to, visiting hours are now over! You can always return as long as you stick with me, but let us give that Sylveon some privacy now."

She gasps as she notices this shimmering lil' light, and her mind immediately gets that this is the key to return to the original place!!! Taking Spira by the hand and summoning Whimsicott simultaneously, she starts to run towards this light with them before it may or may not disappear. "Q-quick, this may be our only chance! Whimsi, Azu please lend us your Tailwind and Helping Hand, we MUST make it!" No time to wave goodbye to shiny Sylveon, but they may not see it anyway.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:Azu agrees that the islands are big enough for a human or two.

That's good, that's perfect. "Alright.... Good job, Azu!" (^_^)♡ She cuddles her blue fae-rabbit affectionately, which she uses to display her trick of pulling a 50$ coin from her sweet Master's ear.

Then Lilith gets summoned to join in the scenery, and so does Whimsicott. Towards the fromer, Shiva asks whether she can guide her and Arachnautilus down to one of these islands with her mighty Telekinesis; all while the fluffball properly lights things up with one or, if needed, repeated Flash/es. "Azu will lend you a Helping Hand on this too if you like, and of course you don't need to bring us down at the same time - one of us at a time is enough."

Assuming that they make it = if the Roll succeeds, the first thing Shiva does is try to make out anything that may be a Pokemon or the Artifact nearby, with Whimsi providing light to see properly. That hypnotic singing must be louder now - she tries to make out the source of it now to avoid it.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Ratsy goes to sleep in your voluminous pocket as you exit the card. You can still see Sylveon in the card, but Ratsy's shadow has disappeared.

I'll get to what Shiva sees when she reaches the well later.
Current project: