Poll: do you want to play pokemon united?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes!
33.33%
3 33.33%
no its sound terrible.
33.33%
3 33.33%
im not sure if this would be good or bad.
33.33%
3 33.33%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pokemon united
Superb story and poke design! Really looking forward to playing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How is the progress going too?
(05-02-2017, 09:00 AM)imranmiao Wrote: Superb story and poke design! Really looking forward to playing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How is the progress going too?

well so far im trying to find some cities to have a gym in north America so far I got: New York City Electric type, Memphis Music theme, Quebec Ice type, Vancouver, Mexico city Ground type, Havana Tropical theme, Los Angeles popularity theme , and Seattle Dark. Im not very happy with Los Angeles and Memphis. (might keep Memphis since its my home town) I also want the rival to be the love interest for the player I already got the name and idea on how you meet just got to put it in

the progress I've made in RPG isn't much I made Memphis and the first route the starting town Washington D.C isn't what I hoped it would be in the game so it is gonna be fixed and my rpg maker demo ended and I cant get a second one for some reason so i'll wait for a sale on steam, but it should be in demo before next year! (if its on sale and I buy it while its on sale) Oh and one thing to note is im 14 with out a way of getting money and my parents don't want to buy it so I might buy it with a gift card that I got for Christmas
RIP Larry 9/9/2016 - 8/31/2017 "blessed by lord Godmunk with patriotic values and a crush that lasted longer than expected"  Heart the skulls ruins RP group (main group not the random add ons)