Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Entirely Unofficial Skull Ruins OST Compilation
Update on the status of Brawl's music extensions:

Welp, despite how vocal everyone was, Brawl doesn't seem to be making any extra effort to keep the content alive, so the removals of the extensions of Nintendo music have been happening rather quickly.  I noticed that Monster House! got removed at some point yesterday, and probably a whole lot more besides that.

If you guys wanted to use any music ownder by Nintendo that you wanted to use later and it was one of Brawl's videos that you were going to link, you'll probably have to find an alternate source now.

I'll continue to keep an eye on things for a little bit, though I'm not confident things are going to change, unfortunately.

I saw one person reuploading the SSBM soundtrack on their channel of their own volition, though one of the people that runs the Brawl channel has asked its community to please not reupload any of the removed videos.

We'll see what happens from here, I suppose. In the meantime...the internet is a large place, so alternative links that are close to what you were looking for originally are likely to abound no matter what, at least.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Entirely Unofficial Skull Ruins OST Compilation - by Dragonstrike - 05-16-2019, 05:05 PM