Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Defog Unymph
Hi guys, I'm looking for a Unymph with Defog. Nature and IVs aren't relevant.
For it I can trade HA Glaslugs, HA Eevee, HA Gligar, HA Sableye or a shiny Tubjaw. Anyone interested?

My online ID is 998 382, don't hesitate to add me for future trades or battles!
Umm. Unymph can't learn Defog. Only Hazma can. Hazma is in the Human Like Egg Group, while Unymph is not.

I feel like somebody already ninja'd me to this.
Competitive Team:
???|Alpico|Tubareel|Tracton|Chimaconda|Metalynx-M

Currently Breeding:
Pufluff
Hazma is also genderless, so it cannot breed with anything that isn't a Duplicat...

Looks like there is a need for a gendered Pokemon that can lean Defog, if you really want to remove the Entry Hazards that I carefully scattered on the opponent's field.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
WHAT ?? Are you saying the ever so reliable Uranium Wiki is wrong? 8-O

Kidding, but it says Unymph can learn Defog by breeding, and Unymph is also listed of the Defog page, so it naturally thought it could learn it. I did notice that Hazma and Unymph were not in the same Egg Group, but considering a certain Phantom residing Under My Desk already helped me getting a pokemon with an Egg Move that is - as of now - unobtainable, I decided to try my luck anyway Wink

If there's one thing that's a bit disappointing with the game now, it's how few are the pokemon that can learn utility moves... I mean the game is great and all, but I reckon planning as far along as the strategic scene wasn't a priority of the devs. I can absolutely understand that, I just have to roll with it and hope it gets better in future updates I guess
Well, it's half-wrong-Defog really is counted as an Egg Move in the data for Uranium-the trouble is that there's nobody that could pass it down, so it's unused. (similar to how Gengar has data that all Pokemon have that's unused in the game) But I believe devs are looking into making these moves obtainable for these Pokemon through tutors!
(05-01-2017, 11:39 AM)TechSkylander1518 Wrote: (...) But I believe devs are looking into making these moves obtainable for these Pokemon through tutors!

Via tutoring? Oh no... That means Shards going to be needed. I would rather breed and hatch 20+ Pokemon eggs than going for Shard-farming. Unless maybe - just maybe, I probably still wouldn't enjoy farming them - the Devs will make them a little less rare or lower the amount needed to teach one move.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
I'm actually fine with shard-farming. Tutoring is more convenient than breeding IMO.
I have the opposite opinion, since Shard hunting is the type of tedious I do not like to indulge. Get Shard in one location, surf/fly to another, teach only 1 move, repeat. Compared to breeding, which getting a move on a Pokémon means that every pokemon breed from it will have it, and the fact that its also Possible to get high IVs at the same time, its Shard hunting is less convieniat overall. Especially since hatching eggs is not much of a hassle if you have a Pokémon with Flame Body while biking back forth across the long route.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
You may be right, passing moves might actually be more convenient overall if you want to breed large amounts of pokemon. However since there are only a few I really want to make, AND since I've been lucky with shards so far, AND I'm not looking for perfect IV pokemon, AND my hand muscles are getting contracted from hitting the same 2 keyboard keys for ages in front of the Day Care, AND there's fighting underwater to break to monotony; I'm ok with Tutors.

The laziness is real, my friend.
To each their own, I suppose. I just wish that for once you could just PAY for move tutoring with Pokedollars instead of some esoteric currency like B.P and Shards. The price of the moves would probably be over inflanted to composite for how easy it is to get dosh in the game, but it sure beats shard hunting in my opinion. That, or not put every tutor in the game into extremely late game ones, but now I'm talking madness...
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650