Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spirit Plays
Heya guys. Spiritmon in the area. I came here to recommend a game that I have played a long time: Ygopro. Ygopro it's a game and a duel simulator from the franchise Yu-Gi-Oh. It's was not created by Konami, but by fans, to help other people to build they onw deck without the necessity to wast money. Almost all cards release until now is there, and they made updates to add new cards release. Here the links to English version and Portuguese version:

English version: https://www.ygopro.co/News/tabid/89/Entr...1-5-2.aspx

Portuguese version: https://corporacaokaiba.com.br/conteudo/...2d-pt.html

And just for curiosity here my deck:

http://m.imgur.com/rkCSJkJ
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Interesting dueling simulator you play there, mate! I stopped playing duel monsters a long time ago, but I know many people who would appreciate these 3rd party programs, so thanks for posting the info!

Its also great to see you posting here again, my friend! I was worried you gotten bored of the forums and moved on...
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(04-30-2017, 06:49 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Interesting dueling simulator you play there, mate! I stopped playing duel monsters a long time ago, but I know many people who would appreciate these 3rd party programs, so thanks for posting the info!

Its also great to see you posting here again, my friend! I was worried you gotten bored of the forums and moved on...

Don't worry my old friend. I may not posting like before, but I not abandoned the forums. I don't have ideas in the Roleplay, and we'll I think I get lazy to take part in the new Roleplay. About make a card and all, so I prefer just watching.  Besides, I have friends here. 

I was thinking about make not just random posts like before, but make something more useful. Like posts about games or things I like. Like review of some games I play for a while, or other things. Maybe you see me there. I don't have a name to that kind of post yet, but I think for now I call "Spirit Plays" (yeah, it's a dumb name, but I don't have a better name). I do that type of thing in account in the Spirit Fanfics site, but there it's a wasteland, so...

Whst you think man?
And other thing: Don't forget to dream with Phantom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You imply that I would ever stop thinking of my dearest? As for your posting pattern, do what you like with it, mate! I make useful posts every so often, but I also just like to make funny post, or just comical ones! Still, if you have helpful information to share, by no mean hold it back! Might get some crossover from other sites if we are lucky!

For fanfiction, there is nothing stopping you from making a thread for your stories. Plenty of people will see it here, and I'll be sure to read it.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(04-30-2017, 08:47 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: You imply that I would ever stop thinking of my dearest? As for your posting pattern, do what you like with it, mate! I make useful posts every so often, but I also just like to make funny post, or just comical ones! Still, if you have helpful information to share, by no mean hold it back! Might get some crossover from other sites if we are lucky!

For fanfiction, there is nothing stopping you from making a thread for your stories. Plenty of people will see it here, and I'll be sure to read it.

You bring a wonderful idea my friend. I will make a new thread but separated from entemaint. Something like "Forum Fanfictions" and post some of my Fanfics I make and post there. It's not just Pokemon, but there is others like AQW and one shot from Shadow of Mordor. But I need ask permission to Cody and Iroh.
I recall there is creativity thread in the forums. I will post there. Writing it's a art too.
Our forums are full of people of so many varied interests!
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."
(04-30-2017, 09:32 PM)Iron Wrote: Our forums are full of people of so many varied interests!

Yeah. I like Pokemon franchise but I like too so many other series: Like Middle Earth - Shadow of Mordor (I in hype for Shadow of War), Yu-Gi-Oh (both the anime and the card game but more the card game), and many others.
Doesn't look bad, probably, but I am neither interested in Let's plays (prefering videos that show secrets in-game, glitches, and the background overall), nor in Yu-Gi-Oh...

Nevertheless I'm wishing you good luck and lots of fun!
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`