Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tournament!
(06-12-2017, 10:47 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: I'm impressed by the spot on predictions that where done by babz myself. I have a feeling that the battle would have been even closer if Yata didn't get that crit, however! Overall, great play on both there part!

It was really close as it was.  Babz won with only one pokemon left.  Granted, that last pokemon was Urayne...

But yeah, aside from that, some really good predictions gave him the edge in the end. Just goes to show how playing it risky can pay off when done properly.
Of course the Pokemon used in the Final Round are Pokemon that are practically overused...
Ah, not blaming. I just enjoy playing with more unusal/less-common 'Mon, personally. UU or NU would describe it well.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(06-12-2017, 05:13 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Of course the Pokemon used in the Final Round are Pokemon that are practically overused...
Ah, not blaming. I just enjoy playing with more unusal/less-common 'Mon, personally. UU or NU would describe it well.

Uranium's tiers would probably end up a lot like Gen 1 and 2s', to be honest.  OU, UU, Little Cup, and Ubers.  200 pokemon isn't really enough for anything more than that.

So the pokemon you'd be using would all likely be UU by Uranium's theoretical tiers.
Hah, I would love to... except when I got a new computer I forgot to copy my save data so I'm starting all over right now X/.

Oh wait, it's over. And they actually allowed Urayne beta? Shocking, considering how OP it is, especially with Atomic Punch now.