Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roleplaying as Pokemon
(Beliaddon can't swim ya know because he is a fire type)(The Gyarados was the magikarps friend)(The Magikarp was very highly leveled so he was able to learn substitute from a discarded tm.)
For i am a Beater Of Many, A Collector Of Most, and a Drawer of Some.

In-Game Trainer Name: Lazor

ID:232396
I'm a fafurr lazing under a tree.
In the process of making a getaway, it spots a Fafurr lazing under a tree. *Stomp Stomp* *Skeeeee?*

It has meet a few Fafniters in the past, and it can say that while they are a pain to fight, they are great allies from time to time
*skeeeee...*

With that thought in its head, it stops for a moment, heads towards the tree, and approaches the Fafurr. *Skeeeeeee?*
(Translation: Hey, can you help me? Me and Chimi try to get away from annoying guys, can you distract? Food for you in return...)

It stares at Fafurr, awaiting to hear its response. *Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Chimi wasn't hit that hard by that suprising Hydropump, Beliaddon's huge claws it was leaning against were a good protection, after all. It just shaked its head a few times to get rid of any water, and everything was fine again. But damn, that nice bonfire...

As it looked back at those Ranger-people, it realized that it actually knows that man with that monocle-thing! Seen him quite often here at the forest. It even met him once or twice. The last time a few months ago, when Chimi was... OH WAIT  this wasn't the time to recall memories! Beliaddon did not seem to be very fond of Rangers after all, Chimi reailzed after taking a look at him. And it did not wanted to disagree with him or being ungrateful, at least he shared his meal with him

It clung a bit stronger on Beliaddon as they ran off. But wait, wasn't that... a Fafniter under that tree? What was a part ice-type doing here in the ash-covered forest? ....... Well, there were more important issues now. While looking at it and being impressed by his fluffy white furr, it looked up to Beliaddon with a cofused look in its face. "Chiiii?" (Translation: Where are we heading to, actually?!")
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Beliaddon crooked its head towards the Chimical, elated that it was unharmed by the Hydro Pump. If that Gyarados did anything to hurt the cute little kitty, it would have called upon a few favors from Groudon to sort that *Censored, Again* out. *Skeeeeeee* (Translation: Heading? Mount Actin. Master has Hidden base there, likes the heat and privacy lava provide.)

A thoughful look passes on Beliaddn's normally intimidating visage. *skeeeeeeeeeee....* (Translation: I meet master there. He took me in when I was hurt, weak; made me fine, strong. Owe him life, do anything for him.)

The look passes, and a scowl takes its place. Clearly the next memory was not all that pleasent. *Skeeeeee! Skeeee!* *ROOOAR* (Translation: He taught me joys of fire and burning, and how good fire is to world! Rangers, though, try stop us, seperate me and Master! Master kind, does not want death. If they try and harm him, I WILL DEVOUR THEIR SOULS.)

After that emotional flareup, it realizes that it might be scaring it friend, and quickly tilts it head to consul them. *Skeeee! Skeeee. Skeeeeeee.......* (Translation: I would not do it, not unless they really hurt him! I never hurt you; you cute friend. Like fire, know its beauty, importance. Fire burns, turn life to ash, ash brings life, burn again. Cycle. Master taught me that, and other things. He can teach you too, and take care of you. Don't worry....)

It now patiently awaits a response, concerned for their friend's welbeing. It has not forgotten about the Fafurr, though, and its getting a little impatient with it. If it doesn't speak up, you just leave, and take you tasty meal with you! Hmpt!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

(09-28-2016, 02:39 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Beliaddon crooked its head towards the Chimical, elated that it was unharmed by the Hydro Pump. If that Gyarados did anything to hurt the cute little kitty, it would have called upon a few favors from Groudon to sort that *Censored, Again* out. *Skeeeeeee* (Translation: Heading? Mount Actin. Master has Hidden base there, likes the heat and privacy lava provide.)

A thoughful look passes on Beliaddn's normally intimidating visage. *skeeeeeeeeeee....* (Translation: I meet master there. He took me in when I was hurt, weak; made me fine, strong. Owe him life, do anything for him.)

The look passes, and a scowl takes its place. Clearly the next memory was not all that pleasent. *Skeeeeee! Skeeee!* *ROOOAR* (Translation: He taught me joys of fire and burning, and how good fire is to world! Rangers, though, try stop us, seperate me and Master! Master kind, does not want death. If they try and harm him, I WILL DEVOUR THEIR SOULS.)

After that emotional flareup, it realizes that it might be scaring it friend, and quickly tilts it head to consul them. *Skeeee!  Skeeee. Skeeeeeee.......* (Translation: I would not do it, not unless they really hurt him! I never hurt you; you cute friend. Like fire, know its beauty, importance. Fire burns, turn life to ash, ash brings life, burn again. Cycle. Master taught me that, and other things. He can teach you too, and take care of you. Don't worry....)

It now patiently awaits a response, concerned for their friend's welbeing. It has not forgotten about the Fafurr, though, and its getting a little impatient with it. If it doesn't speak up, you just leave, and take you tasty meal with you! Hmpt!

Well, I'm a powerful Baariette.

After a long day of training, breaking rocks in half and eat some berries, I decided to sleep under a tree. I felt a slight burning smell and without notice a hot spent in my hand and burned me. Startled tried to disapear the fire , dipping my hand into a nearby river.

After putting out the burning I went looking with eyes that had caused the fire. I saw a Beliadon there close and furious marched toward him. * Ba! * Ba! * Bari! (Hey punk, who you think you are to put fire in my place of rest !?)
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Fafurr wakes up and comes out from under the tree. It sees a Beliaddon with a Chimical behind it being confronted by a Baariette. Under the assumption that Beliaddon is defending Chimical, it starts running towards Baariette, intent on helping to defend Chimical.
>I'm actually a roasted trainer with a dead Harptera next to me<
(09-29-2016, 03:53 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: Fafurr wakes up and comes out from under the tree. It sees a Beliaddon with a Chimical behind it being confronted by a Baariette. Under the assumption that Beliaddon is defending Chimical, it starts running towards Baariette, intent on helping to defend Chimical.

Ba? Ba! Bari! Bari, Bari, Bari! (Hey, you punk! Did you with that punk burner forests? Because I swear if you are, you see ...). And threatened prepared to fight. Honestly I was bored and wanted to see if some of these Pokemons were strong.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Beliaddon was a bit thrown off by the Baariette confronting it. Usually, no one but the ranger ever bother to give it trouble about their perfect alright forest fires, but apparently this guy has more steel in him than most. *Skeeeeeeee*

It also noticed that the Fafurr was coming to their aid. While completely unnecessary, it appreciated that concern, so they'll at least share some of its food with them. *Skeeeeee* *Skkeeeeee* (Translation: Fafur, don't worry about us. I handle problem)

Then, it bursted into a leap, quickly approached the hot blood mammal, and launched a Drain Punch straight into their skull.