Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roleplaying as Pokemon
(09-29-2016, 08:18 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Beliaddon was a bit thrown off by the Baariette confronting it. Usually, no one but the ranger ever bother to give it trouble about their perfect alright forest fires, but apparently this guy has more steel in him than most. *Skeeeeeeee*

It also noticed that the Fafurr was coming to their aid. While completely unnecessary, it appreciated that concern, so they'll at least share some of its food with them. *Skeeeeee* *Skkeeeeee* (Translation: Fafur, don't worry about us. I handle problem)

Then, it bursted into a leap, quickly approached the hot blood mammal, and launched a Drain Punch straight into their skull.

To counter used my drain punch and also exchanged fists with each other, draining the same amount of vitality. I have to admit, this Beliadon is very strong. It looks like I'm having lots of fun with this guy.

* Bari! Ba! (You'll have to try something better than this! Punk!). And I applied a powerful Cross Chop.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Quickly dodging backward, it winced as it felt some of its energy being sapped away. Who does this dirty little sheep think they are, trying resist its infernal might?! *SKEEEEEEEEEEEEE!*

Channeling the unholy energies from the demonic realms, it summoned a blade made of Hell fire, and level it at the grevious offender.
Then, charged right into the Baariette, only to quickly strafe to the left and slash at its sides. *Skeeeeeeeeee!*
(Translation: Take that, and stay down, you wanna be Mareep!)
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(09-29-2016, 09:07 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Quickly dodging backward, it winced as it felt some of its energy being sapped away. Who does this dirty little sheep think they are, trying resist its infernal might?! *SKEEEEEEEEEEEEE!*

Channeling the unholy energies from the demonic realms, it summoned a blade made of Hell fire, and level it at the grevious offender.
Then, charged right into the Baariette, only to quickly strafe to the left and slash at its sides. *Skeeeeeeeeee!*
(Translation: Take that, and stay down, you wanna be Mareep!)

I was unable to react in time and that blade cut a part of my back, and I felt an intense pain, like i was burning inside. Ignoring the pain, I called a Shadow Claw and hit a sharp blow on his face, causing considerable injury. I knew that no effective attack, but I get carried away by the adrenaline of the moment.

Ba..bari ... (Translation: And I thought you could not get any less ugly ... your carbon in the form of lizard).
Beliaddon roared in pain as the Shadow Claw gouged on of its eye out. *ROOOOOOAR* (Translation: That hurt, hurt, hurt, hurt, hurt! Owieee!)

If it was not angry before, it still isn't, because now its white-hot raging FURIOUS. It tried to quickly take the hapless sheep down, to get the move on to their Master's base, and tried to be merciful at that! But now? No mercy.

*ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR*

Beliaddon has well and gone truly berserk.... with the Chimical still held with one arm. Clearly they were not in the right mind, as they would never risk their new found friend in serious blood sport, but, whelp , that Baariette REALLY pissed it off with that critical hit. Image how much more angry it will get if it seriously hurt their new in their confrontation with the fiendish sheep?

I guess if that happens, we'll see if Beliaddon can actually devour souls. Yikes.

Headless of the narrator, it used Flare Blitz on the Baariette, leaping onto the poor sheep and began laying into it with one arm.
*ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR*
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

(09-29-2016, 10:10 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Beliaddon roared in pain as the Shadow Claw gouged on of its eye out. *ROOOOOOAR* (Translation: That hurt, hurt, hurt, hurt, hurt! Owieee!)

If it was not angry before, it still isn't, because now its white-hot raging FURIOUS. It tried to quickly take the hapless sheep down, to get the move on to their Master's base, and tried to be merciful at that! But now? No mercy.

*ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR*

Beliaddon has well and gone truly berserk.... with the Chimical still held with one arm. Clearly they were not in the right mind, as they would never risk their new found friend in serious blood sport, but,  whelp , that Baariette REALLY pissed it off with that critical hit. Image how much more angry it will get if it seriously hurt their new in their confrontation with the fiendish sheep?

I guess if that happens, we'll see if Beliaddon can actually devour souls. Yikes.

Headless of the narrator, it used Flare Blitz on the Baariette, leaping onto the poor sheep and began laying into it with one arm.
*ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR*

To try to survive the fierce Beliadon attack, Baariete used his Cross Chop hoping to avert the attack, or at least reduce the damage Flaze Blitz. That demon was really angry. Maybe it was not my best idea. For a while Cross Chop managed to stop the Flare Blitz, but little by little the power was giving up. Now i know the reason Beliadons nothing were called Demon Lords.

But Barieete not give up so easy. He stared forward facing your enemy and looked determined, even in the face of certain death.

Ba, ba, bari. (Translation: Now that's what should be the Pokemon battles! My name is Afro, the Baariete. What's your name, ungly face?)
Seriously wounded by the Cross Chop, but completely unfazed by its pitiful effort, it continued it attempt to savage the interloper. *ROOOOOOOOR?*

It suddenly slipped away, and quickly declared its name, and its intent for a mighty battle. Still furious for its intrusions against its person, and even getting angier by its hot blooded idiocy, it roared out its reply. *ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR*

(Translation: YOU DARE INQUIRE OF MY NAME, YOU INSIGNIFICANT RUNT? MY KIND ARE SO ANCIENT, SO OLD, WE HAVE A INFINIATE MULTITUDE OF TITLES. THE RELIGOUS CALL US DEMON, THE FAITHLESS CALLS US A ABOMINAION, THE GOVERMENT LABEL US A SCOURGE. YOU COULD NOT HANDLE MY NAME, FOR EVEN AN UTTERANCE OF IT WOULD UNLEASH ITS POWER, AND FLAY YOUR VERY MIND TO SHREDS. IF A NAME WERE SO IMPORTANT TO YOU, SHOULD YOU HAVE ASKED BEFORE CHALLENGING ME? NOW YOU WANT ONE? FINE, I WILL GIVE YOU THE NAME MY MASTER GAVE ME. MY NAME IS BELIEL, LOYAL SERVET TO MY FIRE LORD! I WILL INGRAIN IT INTO YOU, UNTIL YOUR EXISTENCE SCREEMS MY NAME IN UTTER AGONEY!)

Beliaddon Bulks Up, again and again, until its very power radiates from it, turning the surround earth into a scorched waste inhospitable to life. *ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR*

It then unleashes a massive Earthquake, obliterating the landscape around it, sending molten earth flying for several meters.

(09-29-2016, 10:57 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Seriously wounded by the Cross Chop, but completely unfazed by its pitiful effort, it continued it attempt to savage the interloper. *ROOOOOOOOR?*

It suddenly slipped away, and quickly declared its name, and its intent for a mighty battle. Still furious for its intrusions against its person, and even getting angier by its hot blooded idiocy, it roared out its reply. *ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR*

(Translation: YOU DARE INQUIRE OF MY NAME, YOU INSIGNIFICANT RUNT? MY KIND ARE SO ANCIENT, SO OLD, WE HAVE A INFINIATE MULTITUDE OF TITLES. THE RELIGOUS CALL US DEMON, THE FAITHLESS CALLS US A ABOMINAION, THE GOVERMENT LABEL US A SCOURGE. YOU COULD NOT HANDLE MY NAME, FOR EVEN AN UTTERANCE OF IT WOULD UNLEASH ITS POWER, AND FLAY YOUR VERY MIND TO SHREDS. IF A NAME WERE SO IMPORTANT TO YOU, SHOULD YOU HAVE ASKED BEFORE CHALLENGING ME? NOW YOU WANT ONE? FINE, I WILL GIVE YOU THE NAME MY MASTER GAVE ME. MY NAME IS BELIEL, LOYAL SERVET TO MY FIRE LORD! I WILL INGRAIN IT INTO YOU, UNTIL YOUR EXISTENCE SCREEMS MY NAME IN UTTER AGONEY!)

Beliaddon Bulks Up, again and again, until its very power radiates from it, turning the surround earth into a scorched waste inhospitable to life. *ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR*

It then unleashes a massive Earthquake, obliterating the landscape around it, sending molten earth flying for several meters.

I could not defend myself in time. That Earthquake was so strong that the earth itself swallowed me, and I was crushed by rocks and other minerals below. I could never imagine how much power that demon possessed. The power of that monster was almost equal to a Legendary. I was almost helpless and powerless, completely immobilized by the terrible power of Beliel. But still remained determined. Taking a necklace with a bright stone, Afro screamed lustily.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRIIIIII !!!! (Translation: BELIEL RIGHT? I HOPE YOU PREPARED FOR A LEGENDARY DESTRUCTION! BECAUSE I WILL TEAR THOSE TEETH OF YOU AND MAKE YOU SWALLOW THEM! YOU PISS OF THE WRONG SHEEP MATE!)

So in the midst of dark soil a strong glow came from the hole. The devil sheep is about to become even more demonic.
The demon threw back its head, and let out a noise that sounded like liquid tar boiling over and hissing. It was laughing, if you could call such a disturbance to the peace. *SKWABOOOISSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!*

The Chimical, clearly having enough of the insanity that was going on, struggled its way out of Beliaddons gripp, and bounded far, far away. Blind by its utter rage, it didn't even notice that its friend fled in utter terror. All it wanted to do now was feast on the blood and soul of this damn fool. *ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR*
(Translation: FACE ME THEN, YOU PRETENDER DEMON. I HAVE FACED CREATUREs FAR STRONGER THAN YOU, WARED AGAINST THREATS MIGHTER THAN YOU SPECIES EVER WILL AMOUNT TOO! COME, COME, AND DIE!)

Its body, blackened by the intensity of their rage, soon caught fire, as its power started to literally consume it. At the rate these two pokemon are going, their going to make Gyarados rampages look positively pathetic. Hope those ranger have disaster relief ready, for things are about to go Nuclear again....

Chimi, like you said, ran off to hide under a dry bush that was covered in ashes. Well, that nice warming bonfire truly paid its tribute. In a slight fear, it watched Beliadoon messing with that Baariette.

This scene was indeed intimidating. Beliaddons angered voice probably echoed over the full forest (or rather, of that what still remained of the forest). "Great work, now you showed the Rangers where we were. They'll probably be here within minutes...", Chimi thought to itself. .....But wait! Rangers? Don't they have this thing to calm down angered Pokemon? Well, maybe they won't be that useless in this situation. With this thought kept in mind, Chimi put itself more to the ground to protect itself from any harm.

(Anyone other can gladly take over the role over the little group of rangers.)
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Fafurr was very slow, so by the time he arrived at the battle it had already gone far past what he could handle. He turned around and Dragon Rushed away just in time to avoid Beliaddon's hell storm, in the same direction as Chimical went.