Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roleplaying as Pokemon
(09-29-2016, 11:59 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: The demon threw back its head, and let out a noise that sounded like liquid tar boiling over and hissing. It was laughing, if you could call such a disturbance to the peace. *SKWABOOOISSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!*

The Chimical, clearly having enough of the insanity that was going on, struggled its way out of Beliaddons gripp, and bounded far, far away. Blind by its utter rage, it didn't even notice that its friend fled in utter terror. All it wanted to do now was feast on the blood and soul of this damn fool. *ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR*
(Translation: FACE ME THEN, YOU PRETENDER DEMON. I HAVE FACED CREATUREs FAR STRONGER THAN YOU, WARED AGAINST THREATS MIGHTER THAN YOU SPECIES EVER WILL AMOUNT TOO! COME, COME, AND DIE!)

Its body, blackened by the intensity of their rage, soon caught fire, as its power started to literally consume it. At the rate these two pokemon are going, their going to make Gyarados rampages look positively pathetic. Hope those ranger have disaster relief ready, for things are about to go Nuclear again....

Baariete take a quick breath and leave yourself to fight his greatest enemy. The shiny light grown even, and a great explosion take place, blinding all the viewers for a short moment. The symbol, like the DNA It was above his head. He muscles grown even more along with they horns.

Then hes simply of destroy all that wreckage. And hes face enemy. He was different, more string than before. Mega Baariete was take place.

Bari, Bari, Bari? (Translation: Do not expected THAT huh? Now you will have a bad time bud).

Baariete smirk, and took the moment when Belial was beserk and confused, and prepared Drain Punch. With a single second, he apear before Belial and hit him right in the face. Belial was caught in surprised and was sent flying, breaking the remained trees. Mega Baariete recovered some of his HP thanks to Drain Punch, and little HP thanks to his mega Ability, Blood Lust. Now the true battle begins.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Pain. All it knew was pain for a moment, as it felt the force of the Drain Punch slam straight into their skull. Not to mention their very life force got siphoned right out of them! *Skkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!* (Translation: Ooooooooooowwwwwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie!)

Beliaddon aerial maneuver was abruptly cut off by the tender embrace of some charred trees. They were burnt, though, so they only meagerly halted it as they were turn into Charcoal upon impact. Flat on its back, and more than a little dazed, it pondering on what exactly happened. Apparently M-Baariette punch snapped it out of its rage, so at least its acting rationally now.

It recoverd quickly, though, and was soon leaning back, thinking on what to do. (Skeeeeee..... Skeeeeee? SKEEEEEEE!*
(Translation: Ugggggggggggh, that huuuuuuuuuuuuurt, but no longer flaming angry.... What can do to end battle, and get Chimical back to Master's base? Huh, Chimical? CHIMICAL!? WHERE ARE YOU? AHHHHHHHHHHH!)

Faster than the eye could see, it sprang back onto its feet, and frantically began to search for its friend, turning its head this way and that. It called outs its name- *Skeeeeeee!* (Chimical, Chimical?!)- but its gets no response. Desperate and beyond worried, it wanted nothing more than find and profusely apologize to its to them for their outrage. Master taught them better than that, but Shadow claw really hurt! *Skeeeeeeee!* (Translation: Have to find Chimical, help them, make amends! Baariette troublesome, need to put a stop to it quickly.)

Then it came up with a simple, but brilliant idea. Aha! With a plan ready to enact, it charged straight back into the fray, its enhanced strength tearing up the land scape as it torn right through it to their target. Blazingly fast, it took quick aim, then used Knock Off on it, sending M-Baariette really from the impact. Its Mega Stone suddenly detach from its necklace, and it was suppend in the air for a brief moment, before Beliaddon punched it, sending it rocketing away deeper into the forest. Let's see what this poor little sheep can do now!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Meanwhile, Fafurr was racing through the forest, knocking over quite a few trees along the way. Suddenly it saw in front of it a group of rangers running through the forest towards the battle, which was spewing smoke and flames hundreds of meters into the air. Fafurr knew that if the battle wasn't stopped, it would destroy the whole forest.
With that in mind it called out "Faf! Faffu! (Come on! This way!)", slowed down and started going back through the forest at it's regular, slower speed.
The Rangers themselves didn't understand Fafurr, but the group leader's pokémon did and started going after him, towards the battle between Beliaddon and Baariette.
(09-30-2016, 09:11 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: Pain. All it knew was pain for a moment, as it felt the force of the Drain Punch slam straight into their skull. Not to mention their very life force got siphoned right out of them! *Skkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!* (Translation: Ooooooooooowwwwwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie!)

Beliaddon aerial maneuver was abruptly cut off by the tender embrace of some charred trees. They were burnt, though, so they only meagerly halted it as they were turn into Charcoal upon impact. Flat on its back, and more than a little dazed, it pondering on what exactly happened. Apparently M-Baariette punch snapped it out of its rage, so at least its acting rationally now.

It recoverd quickly, though, and was soon leaning back, thinking on what to do. (Skeeeeee..... Skeeeeee? SKEEEEEEE!*
(Translation: Ugggggggggggh, that huuuuuuuuuuuuurt, but no longer flaming angry.... What can do to end battle, and get Chimical back to Master's base? Huh, Chimical? CHIMICAL!? WHERE ARE YOU? AHHHHHHHHHHH!)

Faster than the eye could see, it sprang back onto its feet, and frantically began to search for its friend, turning its head this way and that. It called outs its name- *Skeeeeeee!* (Chimical, Chimical?!)- but its gets no response. Desperate and beyond worried, it wanted nothing more than find and profusely apologize to its to them for their outrage. Master taught them better than that, but Shadow claw really hurt! *Skeeeeeeee!* (Translation: Have to find Chimical, help them, make amends! Baariette troublesome, need to put a stop to it quickly.)

Then it came up with a simple, but brilliant idea. Aha! With a plan ready to enact, it charged straight back into the fray, its enhanced  strength tearing up the land scape as it torn right through it to their target. Blazingly fast, it took quick aim, then used Knock Off on it, sending M-Baariette really from the impact. Its Mega Stone suddenly detach from its necklace, and it was suppend in the air for a brief moment, before Beliaddon punched it, sending it rocketing away deeper into the forest. Let's see what this poor little sheep can do now!

Bari...ba...barit (Ouch. That really hurt. That was a dirty trick. I Will get him for it).

Baariette really piss of, but when he was thinking about to return to the fight he sees something move in a Mount of ashes blushes. A Chimical trying to hide. 

Bari? (What the...)

Before finishing the setence, one the trees losing balance and falling right in they hide place. 

Ba! Bari! Bari! (Hey you there! Get out of there!)

Then Baariette decide something stupid. He run right in they place and hold that tree. He was weakened after the battle, and that tree its one the greatest of the forest, but he do the best to protect that little one.

Bari...Bari! (Get out...i can't hold much longer!)

That Chimical was scare in the begining, but understand what i say. He quick quit to find hes friend. The same can't say to Baariette. He couldn't hold much longer and they might left him, and that tree fall right to him. He fell a great pain, and felt hes bones breaking, and shouting a cry of pure pain.
When Fafurr ran into the clearing, the rangers close behind, he was met by a scene of destruction. The dust was still settling after the collapse of the tree, and there seemed to be blood coming out from the bottom of the giant trunk. The rangers quickly ran over to tree and they, their pokémon and Fafurr started to move the tree. An Astronite finally managed to roll the tree off.
(09-30-2016, 10:16 AM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: When Fafurr ran into the clearing, the rangers close behind, he was met by a scene of destruction. The dust was still settling after the collapse of the tree, and there seemed to be blood coming out from the bottom of the giant trunk. The rangers quickly ran over to tree and they, their pokémon and Fafurr started to move the tree. An Astronite finally managed to roll the tree off.

I could feel someone moving that heavy tree, but i feel so much pain to really care. All my body burn with suffering. But i slowy move my head in the direction of Fafurr and speak in a weak voice.

B..ba...Bari (C... Chimical ok? Tree was going to fall. Trying to save little one. Hes okay?.)
Beliaddon was honestly surprised by by the Baariettes action. Depowerd and weakened, it should have cut its loses and run, or at least continue the holding pattern it was in. *Skeeee?* *Skeeeee....*

Contrary to their expectations, when a giant tree was about to crash into their friend's hiding place, Baariette rushed in to delay its fall. Fortunately, it gave its friend Chimical enough time to scamper away, right back to it. *Skeeeeee! Skeeeeee?*
(Translation: CHIMICAL! You alright, no hurt? So sorry for angry, Baariette gave me bad owiee! Sorry, sorry! Forgive?)

Before it could continue its profuse apologies, it say the ranger (grrr!) enter the clearing, lead by that Fafurr from ealier. That dirty traitor! Why did it lead those killjoys here? All they do is ruin fun, disrupt the natural order, and ceaselessly try to prevent Master's plans! Urggggggggggh!

Then again, it really was frothing mad from earlier. While fire has a clear purpose, and is clearly wonderful, too much is just too much. There must be renewal of life that coincides with the flames of destruction, or their would be nothing at all but a hellish landscape. While it would be perfectly fine with that, all things considering, it know that everyone else would not, and it really does not want to be a scourge of all life! Well, besides hunting prey, but that was part of the life cycle, so it was ok.

With that in mind, it decide it would not, in fact, melt that little furball for its actions. It was only trying to prevent a catastrophe, after all.

It appears that the rangers where distracted with helping the Baariette under the tree, which by the looks of the growing blood puddle, is probably smashed guts and wool at this point. While it feel a little bad for what happened, given everything that occurred was its fault, they should not have gotten involved in the first place. They did save their friend, though, even if they had no good reason. Well, if it survive, it won't go after it. Eye for an eye, an act for an act.

With more quietness that is expected from a lumbering titan such as they, they deftly picked up Chimical, and sneakly got away, out of their line of sight. *Swipe* *Stealth Shuffling*
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

(09-30-2016, 10:40 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: (....) With more quietness that is expected from a lumbering titan such as they, they deftly picked up Chimical, and sneakly got away, out of their line of sight. *Swipe* *Stealth Shuffling*

Wait a moment, who actually got away now with Chimi? Beliaddon or the rangers?
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(09-30-2016, 10:40 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: Beliaddon was honestly surprised by by the Baariettes action. Depowerd and weakened, it should have cut its loses and run, or at least continue the holding pattern it was in. *Skeeee?* *Skeeeee....*

Contrary to their expectations, when a giant tree was about to crash into their friend's hiding place, Baariette rushed in to delay its fall. Fortunately, it gave its friend Chimical enough time to scamper away, right back to it. *Skeeeeee! Skeeeeee?*
(Translation: CHIMICAL! You alright, no hurt? So sorry for angry, Baariette gave me bad owiee! Sorry, sorry! Forgive?)

Before it could continue its profuse apologies, it say the ranger (grrr!) enter the clearing, lead by that Fafurr from ealier. That dirty traitor! Why did it lead those killjoys here? All they do is ruin fun, disrupt the natural order, and ceaselessly try to prevent Master's plans! Urggggggggggh!

Then again, it really was frothing mad from earlier. While fire has a clear purpose, and is clearly wonderful, too much is just too much. There must be renewal of life that coincides with the flames of destruction, or their would be nothing at all but a hellish landscape. While it would be perfectly fine with that, all things considering, it know that everyone else would not, and it really does not want to be a scourge of all life! Well, besides hunting prey, but that was part of the life cycle, so it was ok.

With that in mind, it decide it would not, in fact, melt that little furball for its actions. It was only trying to prevent a catastrophe, after all.

It appears that the rangers where distracted with helping the Baariette under the tree, which by the looks of the growing blood puddle, is probably smashed guts and wool at this point. While it feel a little bad for what happened, given everything that occurred was its fault, they should not have gotten involved in the first place. They did save their friend, though, even if they had no good reason. Well, if it survive, it won't go after it. Eye for an eye, an act for an act.

With more quietness that is expected from a lumbering titan such as they, they deftly picked up Chimical, and sneakly got away, out of their line of sight. *Swipe* *Stealth Shuffling*

(Chimical go with Beliadon i thinking)

Before Beliel could go i point a finger to him.

Bari, ba, ba, ba,bari, Bari. (Beliel strong rival. Afro demands remach one day. Fair fight next time. Not Mega, only our own power. Make you swalow you teeth).

He say that and fall unciousnous.
It heard its challenge, and shrugged. If it wanted to get its as handed to it, so be it. Right now, it had better things to do, like make a beline to Mt. Actan. *Sneaky Shuffling*

(09-30-2016, 10:47 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(09-30-2016, 10:40 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: (....) With more quietness that is expected from a lumbering titan such as they, they deftly picked up Chimical, and sneakly got away, out of their line of sight. *Swipe* *Stealth Shuffling*

Wait a moment, who actually got away now with Chimi? Beliaddon or the rangers?
{Beliaddon. Sorry for not making that clear.}