Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roleplaying as Pokemon
But i will waning: My english its not that great. But if you like i would take the part of Rangers.

(Lets Begin)

The situation could not be more terrible. The Rangers did their utmost to meet all the victims after the destruction caused by Beliadon. Coaches were inside the pokemon center, talking about the destruction that took place. While everyone was oculpados, Nurse Joy was a serious case. A Baariette was being cared after being attacked by the devil. His bones were broken and their bodies were a total mess. I was in a critical condition, but is safe for now. Faffur waiting outside the center pokemon, When Baariette its recovering.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(09-30-2016, 05:21 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:
(09-30-2016, 05:13 PM)Akexus Wrote: Should we better start in the ranger's emergency hospital, cuz they find us, and i called them before dying ?

Well, i don't know if you alive, but i think there is no problem at all. But you can always have a new character. You decide.

(09-30-2016, 05:21 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: Pokémon centers are for minor injuries and healing. Baariette got most of his bones boken and half his organs mashed.

And was punched by a demon...and burn....anc cut...and the nose scratching.

WHOAH. RPs are always up to to amaze me.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Kellyn did his best commanding each of the Rangers to save the maximum vítmas because of the fire, but the damage was almost hopeless. As he wanted his Empirilla was with him. He saw one of his cadets come to him and make a sign of respect.

"Sir! We just rescue another group of people! And remove as much as possible of Pokemons we could find! Sir!"

"Great job cadet."

He then saw the little Faffur.

"Dismissed cadet."

The cadet came out, and was Kellyn resolve other issues. That would be a long day.
Me, as the role of that small Chimi, just waits what you guys are up to and how you distribute roles. *takes out a bag of Tortilla Chips, opens it with as less sound as possible, and starts eating*
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(I'll have to leave now. If anyone can continue to please game continue)
Fafurr was still waiting for Baariette to wake up, when he across the street, in front of the ranger HQ, saw a man with really strange hair looking at him while commanding other people. It made him uncomfortable, since he had been hunted in the past, so he hid in some bushes, waiting for something to start happening.

Fafurr fell deeply asleep. (AKA I need sleep, bye for now)
Seeya tommorow guys, i go sleeping, i'm tired ^^
Ser ya guys. I going out with some friends. Tomorrow we will continue this Roleplaying.
Beliaddon, once it was out of hearing range of those pesky fools, it quickly picked up its pace, rebounding across the land in great leaps and strides. The effects of Bulk Up have not worn off yet, so it was simultaneously making great progress towards the base and destroying the landscape. *Skeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!* *Super STOMP* (Translation: Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee! This fun, should do more often. Then again, leaves big trail, so maybe not. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! *Crunch*)

To prevent the inevitable search for it and its master, for those rangers were always desperate to find them after they set their lovely fires, it started to leave a confusing trail, double back and leaving false trail, until its power boost wore off. *Skeeeeeeeee* *Stomp Stomp*

Once satisfied that it has occluded it trail, it continued on its way to Mt. Actin. Tilting its head towards the cute Chimical, who looked a bit dizzy from all the leaping around, and crooned another apology. *Skeeeeee.....* (Translation: So sorry for trouble! When I get real angry, I lose control, go wild. Master helps, stops it, leads me right. Won't happen again, on way to Master now.)

With that said, it hoped it did not ruin its friendship with Chimical. That would make it cry, and it doesn't want to melt Chimical with its lava tears! *Skeeeeeeee.....* *Stomp Stomp*
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(09-30-2016, 07:01 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: (....) With that said, it hoped it did not ruin its friendship with Chimical. That would make it cry, and it doesn't want to melt Chimical with its lava tears! *Skeeeeeeee.....* *Stomp Stomp*

(Oh, don't worry. Chimi does indeed stay with him. Well, it's not like it has a choice anymore, has it? ^^; )

Chimi did not reply to Beliadoon. It closed its eyes and rested as it let Beliaddon carry it away, it did not care at all now where they were heading now. Not only because so much was happening recently that it had to cope with at first, but as well because of it felt a bit uneasy . It saw with its own eyes what hell's master was capable of, and this was... well, a burnt forest, killed trainers, and Rangers struggling with emergencies were enough statement. It started to wonder what would happen if it tried to take some action instead of its usual run-and-hide-attitude. But damn, it'd probably be too weak to help anyone, so...

On the other hand, Beliaddon was able to be no harm indeed, the shared meal was the best example. It actually expected to be punished for trying get a piece of the Magikarp. It gave away all its coverage in that moment. Well, making decisions on an empty stomach wasn't the best choice, at all.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---