Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roleplaying as Pokemon
(10-01-2016, 07:01 PM)Akexus Wrote: Hmmm... After some reflexion, this rp is staying after the story of PUranium, so i suppose the scientists have improved the PST technology. So, is it pertinent to create a character who've a new prototype of the PST, probably using it in aim to find Beliel hide place (so he would be with the rangers) ?

G'dnight, sleep well !

(Thats not a bad idea. You would even try to call with Baariette with that PST. Still thats remember Playtation, i dont know why XD )
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Thanks Smile I'll probably create my chara tommorow !

Cuz Play-S-Tation !
(Hahaha, good one!)
(Thanks ! And congrats for your new icon, the great [Image: Icon144.png])
(Chimi is still with Beliaddon. I bet everyone exept LordWindos already forgot that. I REPLIED, WHERE ARE YOU?
No harm mean - man, what's wrong with me today? - , it's just lolz to see.)
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
@PhantomUnderYourDesk, YOU LIAR ! I'D REMEMBER THAT !
(No harm mean here too - I don't know, bud - Yep, that's true)
(10-01-2016, 07:15 PM)Akexus Wrote: (Thanks ! And congrats for your new icon, the great [Image: Icon144.png])

Huh? Ah! I noticid right now XD

(10-01-2016, 07:16 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: (Chimi is still with Beliaddon. I bet everyone exept LordWindos already forgot that. I REPLIED, WHERE ARE YOU?
No harm mean  - man, what's wrong with me today? - , it's just lolz to see.)

XD Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Its been a long day, full of every type of conflagration imaginable. The sun was beginning to set over the blackened, ash filled landscape, far bellow the mountain pass Beliaddon and their friend were currently on. *Stomp Stomp* *Hufff Hufffff*

Even for such a mighty demon such as themselves, it was not a being filled with limitless energy. Even they get plain pooped after awhile. So, it climbed up a little further into the mountain range, and found one of the many caves that dotted the region. *Skeeee*
(Translation: Ah, someplace to eat and rest. Goody! Tired from busy day, bringing fire and making friends.)

Fortunately, the cave was big enough to house Beliaddon and Chimical comfortably, so they had no problem settling in for the night. Carefully, almost like it was handling something made of glass, it placed Chimical down, and laid their almost forgotten meal across them. It then cleanly severed it in twain, and gave half to the poor chimera. My, it sure must have had a rough day, with all the mean rangers and pokemon ruining their peaceful time together! No one but Master appreciated the power of fire... expect now they had a friend that did. *Skeeeeeee Skeeeee* (Translation: Here, your half of meal. I do not need much, so no worry. Sorry for trouble, should have been good time together, watching lovely fire spread everywhere. I go to bed now, wake up if any trouble comes.)

It then lumbered away deeper into the cave. Curiously, something dislodged itself from its backside. It look like a black orb, weirdly patterned with yellows and blacks. It rolled across the cave floor, and stomp right in front of Chimical. *Rooooooolllll*
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Fafurr woke up to see a nurse tending to Baariette. When she saw he had woken up she said "Hello there. Your friend is going to be fine, he just needs to rest.". Fafurr looked over at Baariette, who was lying the bed, fast asleep and covered in bandages.
(10-02-2016, 04:10 AM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: Fafurr woke up to see a nurse tending to Baariette. When she saw he had woken up she said "Hello there. Your friend is going to be fine, he just needs to rest.". Fafurr looked over at Baariette, who was lying the bed, fast asleep and covered in bandages.

Fortunaty, Baariette sleep peacefull without nightmares. He snooze one time or another and sometimes put he hand in necklace where was the Mega Stone. 

(I imagined the Chimical play with the Baariettinite. I hope he dont break or something XD )