Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roleplaying as Pokemon
"Bah! I got sand in my mouth! Screw this! Im outta here!" I said, and i flew away back to my den.
(10-02-2016, 08:31 PM)Starwolf39YT Wrote: "Bah! I got sand in my mouth! Screw this! Im outta here!" I said, and i flew away back to my den.

Well that was....strange. I decided to close the window and go to sleep.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
But a Mighty roar rattled every single Pokemon and trainer in the area. When Baariette looked out the window there was a NUCLEAR Beliaddon! Yatageryu came back and saw it. I didn't know what to do so i flew on the roof of the Pokecenter.
In a horrifically hilarious accident involving a Beliaddon and a run-away truck transporting Nuclear waste, came the birth of a new and extremely terrifying abomination. *ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR*

Given the how it was demolishing the city sector it was in, and the Gamma Rays it was firing off like fricken lazor beam, it was not interested in using its powers for the betterment of manking.

Suddenly, it stopped its rampage, and began to glow, with the intensity of it steadily increasing until it was near blinding. Then, with a tremendous roar that shook the heavens-*SKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAARRRRRRR*- it unlessed the all the pent up power in the form of a MASSIVE thermonuclear explosion. Looks like it decide to use Fission Burst, destroying itself and most of the city. What wasn't in shamble or caught on fire was subsequently bathed in enough radiation to kill any human in a 100 mile radius, and instantly transform any pokemon caught in the fallout into nuclear forms.

Welp, the Rangers have another mess on their hands, eh?
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Fafurr woke up screaming

(I really don't want a nuclear disaster right now.)
Arceas, along with the Yin and Yang siblings, looked upon scene, decided right away that they've had more than enough Nuclear Nastys in recent times. Using their increadible powers, then warped the fabric of existence, reta-conning the event into non-existence.
Unfortunely, their would be some residual empathetic fallout from the now un-reality, so their counterpart in the new reality suffered terrible nightmares about the situation.

Thank the gods for their mercy.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(10-02-2016, 11:26 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: In a horrifically hilarious accident involving a Beliaddon and a run-away truck transporting Nuclear waste, came the birth of a new and extremely terrifying abomination. *ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR*

Given the how it was demolishing the city sector it was in, and the Gamma Rays it was firing off like fricken lazor beam, it was not interested in using its powers for the betterment of manking.

Suddenly, it stopped its rampage, and began to glow, with the intensity of it steadily increasing until it was near blinding. Then, with a tremendous roar that shook the heavens-*SKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAARRRRRRR*- it unlessed the all the pent up power in the form of a MASSIVE thermonuclear explosion. Looks like it decide to use Fission Burst, destroying itself and most of the city. What wasn't in shamble or caught on fire was subsequently bathed in enough radiation to kill any human in a 100 mile radius, and instantly transform any pokemon caught in the fallout into nuclear forms.

Welp, the Rangers have another mess on their hands, eh?

(10-03-2016, 12:38 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: Arceas, along with the Yin and Yang siblings, looked upon scene, decided right away that they've had more than enough Nuclear Nastys in recent times. Using their increadible powers, then warped the fabric of existence, reta-conning the event into non-existence.
Unfortunely, their would be some residual empathetic fallout from the now un-reality, so their counterpart in the new reality suffered terrible nightmares about the situation.

Thank the gods for their mercy.

WHOAH. I kinda missed stuff here while being busy with other things.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Bari!? (What tha hell it was that!?)

Baariette have a terrible nightmare about trucks, nuclear trash and a Green Beliadon. Never goig to eat bucu berries before sleep.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
The mysterious trainer / scientist who was in the baariette room's came back, still calling, came near to the Baariette and the Fafurr, gives them two super-candy, and say them "I hope this will make you feel better, Ba. And Faf, this is for your help.", even if they can't reply to him. He takes the little black box, and leave the room.

You manage to hear theses some words:
"........forest.....fire........eems like it was not only bel.......starts ea..ly.......en't you ?
".........yes.....I got the PTS....how was your...........? Good, meet....... at......., Yes yes, I understand. Things are.... good luck with the ne..... of the........."
Fafurr looked to Baariette. "Fafa faf? (What do you think that was?)"