Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roleplaying as Pokemon
"Faf fafur, Fafaf. Afur Furaf. (I know you're strong, but Yatagaryu are some of the strongest pokémon in Tandor. You saw how it beat those rangers like they weren't even there.)".

He turned to the Yatagaryu. "Afur. Faf. (Why are you here? There is only resistance and no food.)"
(10-03-2016, 12:45 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: "Faf fafur, Fafaf. Afur Furaf. (I know you're strong, but Yatagaryu are some of the strongest pokémon in Tandor. You saw how it beat those rangers like they weren't even there.)".

He turned to the Yatagaryu. "Afur. Faf. (Why are you here? There is only resistance and no food.)"

He pose dramaticaly.

Bari bari! (I could do that too)

Baariette feels his back bone broken.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
"Faf, faf. Afur af. (And no, you are still not healed. Get down and into bed so the nurse can take a look at your back.)
...Yat. Yata (My kind doesnt welcome me in our den anymore so I lay here for a while.)
"Faf? Afur fafaf, faf afur. (But why here? A city contains little food for a Yatagaryu, only people who don't like you breaking their stuff.)"
...Yatag Yata( I'll make up for it i could be a back up generator for the city.)
(10-03-2016, 05:40 PM)Starwolf39YT Wrote: ...Yatag Yata( I'll make up for it i could be a back up generator for the city.)

Bari Bari ( Yeah, and you take a oportunity to summon a thunder storm. Very nice from you)
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
"Faf. Afur, fafaf. (I'm tired of this. Stop fighting, Baariette let the nurse look at your back.)" Fafurr said and left the roof.
(Not to rush you guys, but the faster the rangers start getting on Beliel's tail, the more I can post about them. Then there was that person the scientist was talking too... wonder what that was about?
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(Yeah, let's start speeding this along a bit.)

As Fafurr went inside, he saw the man from earlier, with the PST thing. He was coming up towards the roof. "Faf, afur faf? (Hey, what are you doing here?)" he said before he remembered that the man wouldn't understand.