Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roleplaying as Pokemon
Fafurr was watching from behind a bush. He didn't want to interfere between those two, he was nowhere near powerful enough. Then he saw a Baashaun a few dozen feet away, also watching the clearing, looking extremely angry.
(10-20-2016, 08:41 AM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: Fafurr was watching from behind a bush. He didn't want to interfere between those two, he was nowhere near powerful enough. Then he saw a Baashaun a few dozen feet away, also watching the clearing, looking extremely angry.

*Well, he says angry, really Baashaun was scared shitless. and was about to run in the direction Fafurr was in.*
Suddenly the Baashaun started running towards Fafurr with an absolutely terrified expression on his face. "Baa baa! (I don't want to be eaten!)"
(10-18-2016, 08:18 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Betrayed. That was what Beliel felt when they heard Chimical defend the Rangers. They were their first trusted friend, one who shared their passion for the fires of creation and destruction. Even if they had sentiments for those monsters, they should have been banished by their story. Did they not believe them, or was it the Rangers fault that it was so complacent with their activities.

The reason does not matter, they suppose. The friendship was too good to be true, but they foolishly hoped otherwise that, this time, one would stand by them. Hope, Trust, Betrayel; the same cycle over and over. All their left was Revenge.... but it could not even muster the demonic anger necessary for even that. Chimical was so sweet and kind, like no other Pokémon. What friendship they had, for a time, was precious them, and they didn't have the heart to take action.

It face was stony after the shock of seeing Chimcial rush over to those defiant fools, with nothing betraying its thoughts or feeling on the matter. Their gaze, fixated on Chimical and that blasted Ranger, panned over to the Baariette. It wanted to be angry at it, for setting in motion the events that spelled the doom on their friendship, but they were not at fault for this. All they wanted was a fight for the razed, a rematch to settle the score, and their Mega Stone to regain their true form. The Rangers were. Always the rangers.

*Skeee Skeee Skeeeee Skeeeee Skeeee*
(Translation: I have no desire to harm Chimical, despite their transgression against me, so fear not their safety. No, who I want dead are those Rangers. Chimical is lost to me because of those blasphemous fools, and that man has caused far too much trouble for me and my Master to warrat any more breath from him. I should punish you for your grevious actions against me, but I realize now you were only looking for your own interests the whole time. So how about a deal? I will give your Mega Stone back and give you the rematch you so crave, in exchange for helping me deal with those Ranger fools. Or even keep them occupied, if creating corpses are not your thing, so that I can do the job myself? What do you say?)

Beliaddon awaited its response, its cold stare boring into their soul... If they refused to cooperate, or even try to play the hero, they would be dealt with too. It has been awhile since they have last eaten mutton, so they would make for a nice meal.

Ba bari bari (You? Asking me to kill Rangers? Not in this life punk. I prefer to kiss a Jinx then to help you. YOU burn that forest. That is your problem. Sorry ungly face, but i will not be your crime campanion).

Baariette then prepare for a fight. After that replied, Beliel must be really piss off. But like he wants the mega stone, he really want to punch that draconic face after that asking.

Bari bari (And to your information, yes its very personal)
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
A Ditto Appeared.
For i am a Beater Of Many, A Collector Of Most, and a Drawer of Some.

In-Game Trainer Name: Lazor

ID:232396
(Note: the magikarp and Gyarados were actually that ditto)
The Ditto Transforms.....
Into a Rare Candy!

Fafurr looks at the rare candy on the ground, thinks about eating it, and pukes.
(ditto wants to help with the chaos)Ditto transforms into a black and red megastone.

"Faf, fafur. (Oh look, it's a Firoke mega stone)"