Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roleplaying as Pokemon
(http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/stats.php)
Realistically we're waiting for windos, spirit, and phantom.
After taking the Mega Stone back in necklace, Baariette Begin to shiny once more, and then himself in his form: Mega Baariette. He smirk and begin to dance like happy goofy.

Bari! Bari! Bari! (Yes! Yes! Yes! Now we taking)

He then sees the baashaun and shake him, also he sees a little ditto and check the two. (Lazor If you ditto carácter dies, you can use Duplicat, ditto parent)
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(10-22-2016, 10:14 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: After taking the Mega Stone back in necklace, Baariette Begin to shiny once more, and then himself in his form: Mega Baariette. He smirk and begin to dance like happy goofy.

Bari! Bari! Bari! (Yes! Yes! Yes! Now we taking)

He then sees the baashaun and shake him, also he sees a little ditto and check the two. (Lazor If you ditto carácter dies, you can use Duplicat, ditto parent)

*Baashaun begins to stir and slowly begins to wake up*

Ba..a (Where....am I?)

*Baashaun stares around himself groggily, the room is dusty, but the rangers have set a campfire inside and several sheets for rest for both themselves and the Pokemon. At the end of the room lies another puzzle, but it doesnt matter. What matter is that they're safe, for now.*
the ditto had only fainted! Big Grin*the ditto splits in half, one turning into a full restore, the other turning into a trainer.(the trainer ditto sprays the full restore ditto on baariette.)
For i am a Beater Of Many, A Collector Of Most, and a Drawer of Some.

In-Game Trainer Name: Lazor

ID:232396
*Baashaun decides that since no one is doing anything, he'll check on the ruins to see what else he can find*

Baa (Man, never seen anything like this before, i thought it was just the outside and that's it.)

*Baashaun strolls and inspects the another door that was opposite of the way they came in, the door had a Dragon-like Pokemon (Charizard) inscribed on it, unleashing a star of fire. Now that Baashaun thinks about it, didn't a star of fire fall down on the lake? But it's dismissed as his imagination.*

*He notices fafurr sitting while watching the fire however, and decides to walk towards him.*
(10-22-2016, 09:36 AM)SmokedMemes Wrote: Realistically we're waiting for windos, spirit, and phantom.

What was that I heard?
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(10-22-2016, 03:48 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(10-22-2016, 09:36 AM)SmokedMemes Wrote: Realistically we're waiting for windos, spirit, and phantom.

What was that I heard?

(Well you're supposed to explain things to pyre bug, sooooooooooo.)
(10-22-2016, 03:49 PM)SmokedMemes Wrote:

What was that I heard?

I know. But I prefer to take some time before I post my replies, edit them a bit, alter them a bit, until I'm happy with them. Just wait.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(10-22-2016, 03:52 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(10-22-2016, 03:49 PM)SmokedMemes Wrote:

What was that I heard?

I know. But I prefer to take some time before I post my replies, edit them a bit, alter them a bit, until I'm happy with them. Just wait.

I know, i wasn't trying to be pushy, i said we're waiting for you DX. (I'm a patient person... No pressure...)