Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roleplaying as Pokemon
(10-22-2016, 05:58 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: "Faf, fafaf? (Wait, did you have a trainer?)" Fafurr asked Baashaun.

(For the record spirit, Baashaun agrees, but is a bit shaken to agree right now. )

Ba. (Yeah, knew em since i was hatched.)
(10-22-2016, 06:03 PM)SmokedMemes Wrote:
(10-22-2016, 05:58 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: "Faf, fafaf? (Wait, did you have a trainer?)" Fafurr asked Baashaun.

Ba. (Yeah, knew em since i was hatched.)

Bari bari bari (To begin with it, you dont have confidence in yourself. Since we be haunted by that crazy woman, i wll have to train you two. Next time, we be not be so luck, so i will train you two. If something happens to me, you can fight in your own. You to Fafurr).
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(with all of that power, the ditto has started evolving!)
THE DITTO EVOLVED INTO A Duplicat.
For i am a Beater Of Many, A Collector Of Most, and a Drawer of Some.

In-Game Trainer Name: Lazor

ID:232396
(Which was immensely fat because of all the candy it had eaten)

"Faf... faf faf. Afaf? (That's... That's good. When do we start?)"
(10-22-2016, 06:14 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: (Which was immensely fat because of all the candy it had eaten)

Baariette makes a evil smirk. It summon a ice punch.

Bari bari (Its begin begin right now. I will give three seconds).

(10-22-2016, 06:11 PM)Laz0r C0mf0rt Wrote: (with all of that power, the ditto has started evolving!)
THE DITTO EVOLVED INTO A Duplicat.

Bari? (Dafuq?)
(10-22-2016, 06:14 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: (Which was immensely fat because of all the candy it had eaten)

*Baashaun quickly jumps out of the way, bounces on baariette's hair, and lands on the sheet which is it's bed*

Ba... (We'll train Tomorrow. For now i'm gonna go back to sleep, i still feel horrible, didnt sleep well at all.)

(Realistically this is because it's 2 AM my time, but baariette can train with fafurr while baashaun is asleep)
Fafurr started glowing a purplish blue, which then erupted into a part-dragon rush in front of him. He had a smile too now, but it was more of a happy one.
(10-22-2016, 06:17 PM)SmokedMemes Wrote:

Ba... (Tomorrow. For now i'm gonna go back to sleep, i still feel horrible, didnt sleep well at all.)

(Realistically this is because it's 2 AM my time, but baariette can train with fafurr while baashaun is asleep)

(Okay then. Sleep well)
the duplicat transformed into a normal duplicat Big Grin
The duplicat then said Telepathically (Why hello there my good sir, how are you on this fine evening? Judging by the fact that i was unable to speak until a
moment ago, i am ecstatic!)
For i am a Beater Of Many, A Collector Of Most, and a Drawer of Some.

In-Game Trainer Name: Lazor

ID:232396
(10-22-2016, 06:19 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: Fafurr started glowing a purplish blue, which then erupted into a part-dragon rush in front of him. He had a smile too now, but it was more of a happy one.

Baariette slam Ice punch in Fafurr make him to go back a few steps. He have to admit, that Fafurr have some spirit (get it?)

Bari bari (Not bad. But you need to be more tough than that. Enemies like Beliel will not kind. You must be more evil than evil itself)