Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roleplaying as Pokemon
Taking advantage of Baariette's slightly slowed speed, Fafurr used Dragon Dance and rushed at Bariette with an Ice Fang.
(the duplicat wanted to help test the fafurrs endurance against fire attacks so he sends an ember at him, to be safe.)
For i am a Beater Of Many, A Collector Of Most, and a Drawer of Some.

In-Game Trainer Name: Lazor

ID:232396
The Ember melted Fafurr's Ice fang, but he was otherwise mostly fine, although he had a few scorches on his fur. Reckognising Duplicat as a decent threat he Sent another rock slide at it before resuming his Ice fang towards baariette.
(duplicat uses a flamethrower to entirely melt the rocks around and above him into liquid magma)(he also melts the fafurrs attack with another puny ember to mess with him)
Duplicat: (you shouldnt have let me eat all of those rare candies now, huh? :3)

(10-22-2016, 07:04 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: Taking advantage of Baariette's slightly slowed speed, Fafurr used Dragon Dance and rushed at Bariette with an Ice Fang.
To resist that attack, Baariette use Bulk Up to increase attack and defence. He then uses Cross Chop, counter attacking the Fafurr and making he fly.
Bari bari bari (Now we talking. You have some spirit Fafurr. But you must do better than that. Beliel we be not kind, he will murder you in the first chance. To counter that power, you will fight something close)
Baariette then summons the power of his Mega Stone, becoming, M-Baariette. He then rushes in Fafurr, using Beat Up a dark type move, attacking with many punches. 
Bari bari (No hard feeling fafurr. I never say my training would be kind)
And continue the wild attack.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Fafurr smirked, despite the pain. "Faf fafur. (I never expected it to be.)" he said right before sinking a poison fang into Baariette's arm.
(duplicat uses Flare Blitz as he starts running towards both of them, the magma still covering his outsides from that recent melting)

(10-22-2016, 07:17 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: Fafurr smirked, despite the pain. "Faf fafur. (I never expected it to be.)" he said right before sinking a poison fang into Baariette's arm.

(10-22-2016, 07:18 PM)Laz0r C0mf0rt Wrote: (duplicat uses Flare Blitz as he starts running towards both of them, the magma still covering his outsides from that recent melting)

Baariette feel proud, despite feeling the bite of Fafurr. He like to train, but train others its a good feeling. Now he knows how he trainer feels when he train Baariette. 

Looking the Flare Blitz of Duplicat/Belialdon, Baariette stop the attack with one arm, using Drain Puch. Now he fighting against two power: Fafurr Poison Fang, and Duplicat Flare Blitz.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(baariette gets badly burned, touching liquid magma with his fist. what a silly creature.)(while he is busy blocking the force of my flare blitz i blast him full-on in the face with another flamethrower)

Fafurr bit down harder, toxic acid staring to froth from his mouth. Suddenly he let go and gave a soft touch to the poison on Baariette with a Fire Fang. The poison started burning.