Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roleplaying as Pokemon
(10-27-2016, 12:44 AM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: "Faf af fafaf? Faf. (Did you just give him a part of yourself to eat? That's disgusting.)"

Bari Bari (And strange)
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(10-27-2016, 05:58 AM)Spiritmon Wrote:
(10-27-2016, 12:44 AM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: "Faf af fafaf? Faf. (Did you just give him a part of yourself to eat? That's disgusting.)"

Bari Bari (And strange)

Baa?Ba. (Does it even work LIKE  a berry? I'm pretty sure that's not how transform works.)
(10-27-2016, 07:50 AM)SmokedMemes Wrote:

Bari Bari (And strange)

Baa?Ba. (Does it even work LIKE  a berry? I'm pretty sure that's not how transform works.)

Bari Bari (To be honest, i dont know)
(10-27-2016, 07:53 AM)Spiritmon Wrote:
(10-27-2016, 07:50 AM)SmokedMemes Wrote:

Bari Bari (And strange)

Bari Bari (To be honest, i dont know)

Ba... (The full restore seemed to work... I'm gonna keep it i guess)

*Baashaun is now holding the Hafli berry?*
(the duplicat detransforms and transform into a metalynx because it wanted to beat the **** out of him, and it uses leaf blade on the poor unsuspecting chiyinmunk.)

(the duplicat absorbs the chiyinmunks dead body and becomes much larger.)
For i am a Beater Of Many, A Collector Of Most, and a Drawer of Some.

In-Game Trainer Name: Lazor

ID:232396
(10-27-2016, 09:15 AM)Laz0r C0mf0rt Wrote: (the duplicat detransforms and transform into a metalynx because it wanted to beat the **** out of him, and it uses leaf blade on the poor unsuspecting chiyinmunk.)

(the duplicat absorbs the chiyinmunks dead body and becomes much larger.)

BA! (WOAH! Brutal much?)
(it is a nuclear pokemon. they devour normal pokemon when the normal pokemon become injured so much that they cant defend themselves)

(the duplicat then splits into 20 versions of itself. much smaller versions of itself. (think the size of a two weedles stacked on top of each other)

(10-27-2016, 09:38 AM)Laz0r C0mf0rt Wrote: (it is a nuclear pokemon. they devour normal pokemon when the normal pokemon become injured so much that they cant defend themselves)

(the duplicat then splits into 20 versions of itself. much smaller versions of itself. (think the size of a two weedles stacked on top of each other)

Baa..? (Alright...? I mean, they could be useful. Let's keep moving)

*The gang walks forward until they encounter a building that was once a nuclear research facility.*

Baa!... (This place is huge! I wonder what happened here...)
(these duplicats then turn into a baariette, a fafurr, a baashaun, a chimical and the last ones recombine and stay the same.)

(the small group of duplicats hurries forward to back up the baashaun)

Baariette dont like this place. He have bad memories.