Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roleplaying as Pokemon
(10-27-2016, 12:10 PM)SmokedMemes Wrote:
(10-27-2016, 12:09 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Bari bari (Yeah, i think so)

Ba. (Alright, heal up. and lets not move from here for a while.)

Bari bari (Okay then)

Baariette then sees the horizon and sight.

Bari bari (I wonder how are my brother)
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Fafurr walks up behind Baariette. "Faf af? (You have a brother?)"
(10-27-2016, 12:24 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: Fafurr walks up behind Baariette. "Faf af? (You have a brother?)"

Bari Bari bari bari bariĀ (Half-brother to be more exactly. We live in the route 8. After my parents left me alone in the Route 8, i try my best to survive. Then i meet a Swabone. Hes name was Sparrow, member of a group of thiefs. He was too abandoned by his compenions. We fight, and then we fall in a cliff and i broke my legs and Sparrow take of me. Then after some time we became to trust each other, and together we survive. We became famous and powerfull double. One day he decided to chalenge his old captain and claim the old crew. I try to stop him, but...his ambition and reckless shout more hight. I wish luck for him....next day i caugh by my trainer)
"Fafaf, afur faf. Faf faf fafur? (He must have taken care of you well, I can't see any trace of broken bones. You mentioned your trainer before didn't you?)"
(10-27-2016, 12:40 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: "Fafaf, afur faf. Faf faf fafur? (He must have taken care of you well, I can't see any trace of broken bones. You mentioned your trainer before didn't you?)"

Bari bari (Yeah. He was the one who took care of me. Her name was Pluto, the son of Kellyn, chief of the Rangers)
"Faf, faf fafaf? (Wait, you mean Pluto, the one who averted the nuclear crisis?)"
(10-27-2016, 12:46 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: "Faf, faf fafaf? (Wait, you mean Pluto, the one who averted the nuclear crisis?)"

Bari bari bari bari (Not that one. After Radium, my trainer, became champion of Tandor, he realised something. Pokemon its free creatures, with emotions and personalities. Then he do something others trainer rare did: He free his Pokemon companions. Me and the others dont want to leave our old master behind, but he say something: "You are free. I cant impriosioned any of you anymore. I talk to all you, and realized its wrong to force you all to battle. Use any of you as tools. You alive, and i want all of you to be free". Even his first friend, Netune the Electruxo was free. He became leader of a group of Electrux who was in danger of extiction. My friends scarter to the many places in Tandor, and more. I decided to go to the forest and train to became more and more stronger. That is my history)
"Faf, fafaf. Fafur, faf. (Wow, not many humans would do that. Reminds me of a human I met many years ago, from Unova.)
(hey guys, just wanted to tell you guys this. in this roleplay, the main character hasn't became the champion yet. he was actually at the plant with us. i knocked him out and the nuclear abomination ended up killing him when we left it alone XD) (btw you wouldn't have won the battle anyways. it new nuclear moves, and you were not a steel type.) (trainers cant use their pokemon if they are knocked unconscious XD)
For i am a Beater Of Many, A Collector Of Most, and a Drawer of Some.

In-Game Trainer Name: Lazor

ID:232396
(10-27-2016, 12:57 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: "Faf, fafaf. Fafur, faf. (Wow, not many humans would do that. Reminds me of a human I met many years ago, from Unova.)

Bari bari (You talking about N, it is not? The one who was the leader of team Plasma? I have a cousin from there)