Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roleplaying as Pokemon
(the duplicat goes and wanders off to the snowy mountains in the distance)
For i am a Beater Of Many, A Collector Of Most, and a Drawer of Some.

In-Game Trainer Name: Lazor

ID:232396
Bari bari (Well what we do now?)
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
"Faf fafur? (You want to try following Duplicat?)"
Bari bari (Well, i dont doing anything better. Lets go.)
(i transform into a duplicat in a block of ice)(it is warm to the touch)
For i am a Beater Of Many, A Collector Of Most, and a Drawer of Some.

In-Game Trainer Name: Lazor

ID:232396
im Bob Ross the beedrill
RIP Larry 9/9/2016 - 8/31/2017 "blessed by lord Godmunk with patriotic values and a crush that lasted longer than expected"  Heart the skulls ruins RP group (main group not the random add ons)
(Hi Larry)

On the way toward the mountains, Fafurr spotted a beedrill in a nearby forest. "Faf, fafaf. Afur faf fafur, faf faf. (Baariette, that's a Beedrill. They're not native to Tandor, so I wonder what that one's doing here.)"
(10-28-2016, 09:35 AM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: (Hi Larry)

On the way toward the mountains, Fafurr spotted a beedrill in a nearby forest. "Faf, fafaf. Afur faf fafur, faf faf. (Baariette, that's a Beedrill. They're not native to Tandor, so I wonder what that one's doing here.)"

Baa. (Duplicat, split yourself into 20 again. Just in case)
(10-28-2016, 09:35 AM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: (Hi Larry)

im from the kanto region my trainer Adam traveled the world and did not need me anymore and released me so now I I must find food here in this mysterious region
RIP Larry 9/9/2016 - 8/31/2017 "blessed by lord Godmunk with patriotic values and a crush that lasted longer than expected"  Heart the skulls ruins RP group (main group not the random add ons)
Bari Bari (Well, you welcome)