Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roleplaying as Pokemon
Bari bari bari (Fafurr if you dont mind, whats your story? I tell mine, but i almost dont know anything about you)
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
"Faf... Faf fafur. Afur faf. (Sigh... I guess I should tell you. You told me yours after all.)" He continued. "Faf faf afur faf fafur fafufur faf. (I'm am old, a lot older than you'd think. I believe I'm a bit more than fifty in human years. I was born in Snowbank City, far to the north in eastern Tandor.)" His voice became heavy. "Fafaf faf faf fafur afur faf faf fa fafur. (My parents were Vaeryn's Glavinug and Fafninter, and at birth I was given to his daughter, who was around five at the time. I bonded with her and trained to protect her. When she was old enough to leave on her journey I went with her as her starter, but... We came across a big problem.)" He broke down into tears. "Faf... faf... faf afur faf faf. (I... I... I didn't meet the Blood Horns at route 8.)"
Duplicat: (i was born in a small patch of grass as a ditto. one day i wandered out. I found a magikarp! i transformed into it and want around in water for a while. Then i met you guys and the beliaddon.it was fun blasting him and the forest with hydro pump)
For i am a Beater Of Many, A Collector Of Most, and a Drawer of Some.

In-Game Trainer Name: Lazor

ID:232396
(10-28-2016, 02:19 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: "Faf... Faf fafur. Afur faf. (Sigh... I guess I should tell you. You told me yours after all.)" He continued. "Faf faf afur faf fafur fafufur faf. (I'm am old, a lot older than you'd think. I believe I'm a bit more than fifty in human years. I was born in Snowbank City, far to the north in eastern Tandor.)" His voice became heavy. "Fafaf faf faf fafur afur faf faf fa fafur. (My parents were Vaeryn's Glavinug and Fafninter, and at birth I was given to his daughter, who was around five at the time. I bonded with her and trained to protect her. When she was old enough to leave on her journey I went with her as her starter, but... We came across a big problem.)" He broke down into tears. "Faf... faf... faf afur faf faf. (I... I... I didn't meet the Blood Horns at route 8.)"

I begin to pet his furr head with my hand to try make him better.
"Faf fafa faffa afur fafaf fafur faf faf. (Thanks. We were travelling down route 16, both of us well used to the cold. It was snowing like always. Suddenly we came into a clearing filled with Baariette, some hideously fat. We tried to get away, but they were too quick. We were surrounded in seconds. I tried to fight them, but they were too many. I managed to beat two of them, but then one of them used Cross Chop from behind and I was out. I recovered just in time to turn around and see them...)"
He started sobbing again. "Faf! Faf faf afaf fafur fafaf. (They killed her! They Eviscerated her, just to make it more painful! Then they left not even caring about us anymore. Except a few, who just stayed there to watch her bleed out. I failed. I was told to protect her, and I failed!)"
(the icecube goes cloudy and it appears that he will be asleep for a while)
For i am a Beater Of Many, A Collector Of Most, and a Drawer of Some.

In-Game Trainer Name: Lazor

ID:232396
(10-28-2016, 03:12 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: "Faf fafa faffa afur fafaf fafur faf faf. (Thanks. We were travelling down route 16, both of us well used to the cold. It was snowing like always. Suddenly we came into a clearing filled with Baariette, some hideously fat. We tried to get away, but they were too quick. We were surrounded in seconds. I tried to fight them, but they were too many. I managed to beat two of them, but then one of them used Cross Chop from behind and I was out. I recovered just in time to turn around and see them...)"
He started sobbing again. "Faf! Faf faf afaf fafur fafaf. (They killed her! They Eviscerated her, just to make it more painful! Then they left not even caring about us anymore. Except a few, who just stayed there to watch her bleed out. I failed. I was told to protect her, and I failed!)"

I begin to shake. Sometimes, there times i hate to be a Baariette. My race can be barbary sometimes. I cant simple see that kind of thing, thats makes my blood boiled. I try to control my rage and put my hand in Fafurr shoulder, and try to be dured, but honest.

Bari bari bari bari bari (First, stop crying. True stronger pokemons never cry withough a reason. Second, normally someone would told revenge cant bring others back, and you should forget, but not this type of Pokemon. Arceus forgive me, but i believe more in justice make with bare hands. You can call revenge if you want, but this kind of injustice cant be forgive. They are part of my race, but i would kill then if i cross paths with them. I will train you Fafurr, to make you a strong Faffinter, and help you to avenge your trainer. I swear.)

He say that with sincere words. The Blood Horns will pay. He not doing this because he is some hero of something like this. He doing this because he want. He know the feeling of be powerless. He dont want to other feel that. This is what he feel, even its a wrong thing.
"Faf afur faf fafaf fafur faf. (Thanks, but I don't think revenge wouldn't help. That was almost 50 years ago, the ones that weren't hunted down and killed by Vaeryn are probably dead by now anyway. After that I just couldn't go back, I failed them. I've been travelling Tandor ever since, trying to become strong.)"
(10-29-2016, 06:07 AM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: "Faf afur faf fafaf fafur faf. (Thanks, but I don't think revenge wouldn't help. That was almost 50 years ago, the ones that weren't hunted down and killed by Vaeryn are probably dead by now anyway. After that I just couldn't go back, I failed them. I've been travelling Tandor ever since, trying to become strong.)"

(Sorry the late)

Baarriette seems a little embarrassed to hear that.

Bari bari (I understand. Sorry about what i say)
"Faf. Faf afur faf. (It's fine. It feels good to tell someone about that.)"