Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roleplaying as Pokemon
(10-30-2016, 10:28 AM)SmokedMemes Wrote:
(10-30-2016, 10:23 AM)Spiritmon Wrote:
(10-30-2016, 10:20 AM)SmokedMemes Wrote:
(10-30-2016, 09:52 AM)Spiritmon Wrote:
(10-30-2016, 09:45 AM)SmokedMemes Wrote: Baa,Ba. (Yeah, well count me out on that one, I prefer NOT to be mutilated.)

Bari bari bari (Well, i think i could make train you to evolve. Then i take care of Beliel, and could take care of pyro bug pokemons.)

Ba... (Eh, don't count on it.)

Bari bari (Are you so sure?)

Baa. (Look, all I'm saying is i don't wanna fight)

Bari bari bari (Dont say something like that. Like or not, you are a Baarshaun, part of the line of our kind. The battle it is in our veins. If you dont like to fight you will to survive. You cant run forever. Believe me, i try)
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(10-30-2016, 10:38 AM)Spiritmon Wrote:
(10-30-2016, 10:20 AM)SmokedMemes Wrote:
(10-30-2016, 09:52 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: Bari bari bari (Well, i think i could make train you to evolve. Then i take care of Beliel, and could take care of pyro bug pokemons.)

Ba... (Eh, don't count on it.)

Bari bari bari (Dont say something like that. Like or not, you are a Baarshaun, part of the line of our kind. The battle it is in our veins. If you dont like to fight you will to survive. You cant run forever. Believe me, i try)

B a . (No thanks, I think i'll gamble.)
(10-30-2016, 11:01 AM)SmokedMemes Wrote:
(10-30-2016, 10:38 AM)Spiritmon Wrote:
(10-30-2016, 10:20 AM)SmokedMemes Wrote: Ba... (Eh, don't count on it.)

B a . (No thanks, I think i'll gamble.)

Bari bari (Its youre funeral them. Our kind its not exacly know about to live to much. But its not matter the time the live, but how live.)
"Faf afur. (He is right you know.)" Fafurr said to Baashaun. "Faf fafur faf, fafur faf faf. (You might not live longer from knowing how to attack, but you will live longer from knowing how to defend.)"
(My goodness. This is currently the most viewed thread on the forum.)
(Seriously? Well i dont even know how to begin the next part. I dont have any idea)
(Should we try another training session or something?)
(I think so)
(10-30-2016, 05:49 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: "Faf afur. (He is right you know.)" Fafurr said to Baashaun. "Faf fafur faf, fafur faf faf. (You might not live longer from knowing how to attack, but you will live longer from knowing how to defend.)"

Ba. (Fine, I'm in.)
"Faf, faf. Fafaf afur. (Okay, let's begin. I'll take it easy at first.)" Fafurr said before launching a Dragon Breath at Baashaun.