Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roleplaying as Pokemon
(11-02-2016, 06:26 AM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: Fafurr walked over to Baariette. "Faf? Fafaf faf afur? (Yes? Why did you want to talk with me?)"

Baariette then make Fafurr follow to a place who hide them. Them he sit in a rock.

Bari bari? (Do you know why i give my Mega Stone to Baaschaf?)
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
"Faf, fafaf fafur faf. (No, he's still too young and weak to use it and you can still have great use of it.)"
(11-02-2016, 10:09 AM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: "Faf, fafaf fafur faf. (No, he's still too young and weak to use it and you can still have great use of it.)"

Baariette dont see direct in Fafurr face, like he hiding something.
"Faf fafur afaf, faf? Fafaf fafur. (There's something you're not telling me, right? I can see it in your face.)"
(11-02-2016, 10:46 AM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: "Faf fafur afaf, faf? Fafaf fafur. (There's something you're not telling me, right? I can see it in your face.)"

Baariette sigh. 

Bari bari bari (I have a dream past night. Not a normal dream, but a vision.)
"Faf? Fafaf? Fafur faf? (Really? Are you sure? What about?)"
(11-02-2016, 10:52 AM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: "Faf? Fafaf? Fafur faf? (Really? Are you sure? What about?)"

Baariette then make a face. Like it was about his funeral.

Bari bari bari (My kind have a saying. Sometimes, a Baariette can see his fate in a form of dreams. He will see his final fight)
"Faf... Fafaf? (You mean... You saw your death?)" Fafurr said quietly.
Bari bari bari (Yeah. I see myself in black field, fighting a terrible monster. A creature made of pure hatred and destruction, with hunger to bring death and chaos. He is very similar to a dragon. I dream i fighting that monster. And lost.)

Baariette then take a rock from the ground and exanime.

Bari ba (I think you and i know what is this monster.)
"Faf Faf... Fafur, fafaf? Faf fafur faf. (Hatred and destruction... It's Beliel, isn't it? Beliel is destined to kill you.)" Fafurr said, a few tears running down his face now.