Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roleplaying as Pokemon
(11-03-2016, 06:01 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: Fafurr goes up to a rock and starts hitting it with Iron tail and Body slam. "Faf fafaf. Afur. (These rocks are tough. Good to train on.)"

When Baariette was breaking some rocks he begin to talk with Fafurr.

Bari bari (So uh, i was thinking about something)
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
"Faf? (What?)" Fafurr says as he starts hammering at a crack with his tail.
Bari bari (Well, its just a wonderid. If you are in Tandor for decades, why you never evolved into a Faffinter?)
Fafurr smiled. "Faf fafur fafaf faf afur fur faf fafur. (That's one reason why we're guardians. There are two requirements to be furfilled in order to evolve into a Fafninter: First, be strong enough to master the dance of dragons. Second: One needs to have a reason to evolve. For most Fafurrs that is in order to be strong enough to protect someone, be it their trainer or another pokémon. I have only furfilled one of the criteria, and since that happened I haven't had an opportunity for the second one.)" He demonstrated by doing a strange movement with his legs, cloaking himself in a dark blue aura.

(Oh, you're Syrentide now)
Barieette then begin to clap because of the dance of Fafurr.

(And you are now a S51-A. Just to asking, do you have a Lombre or Ludicolo with you?)
"Faf! Fafaf fur furaf. Fafur, Faf afur faf fafaf. (Thanks! All I need to evolve is a good reason to now. A selfless reason, no Fafurr has ever evolved while defending themselves.)"

(No, sorry. That's actually one of the few I simply don't have)
Bari bari (Damn. This will take time right?)

(I just wish i would have some mons to complete the pokedex. Do you have one of these ones: Lombre, Ludicolo, Archilles, Fafnintter, Skelerogue, Navighast, Luxi, Luxelong, Praseopunk, Neopunk, Laissure, Seikamater or Umbreom? I just need them to add in my Pokedex, them i give you back.)
"Faf. Fafur faf, fafaf. Faf fafur, fafaf. (No actually. All it takes is a single selfless reason, a single decision. I already did the training, I'm strong enough.)"

(You can't get Neopunk and Praseopunk, but I have Archilles, Fafninter, Luxelong, Luxi, Laissure and Seikamater. Answer by pm.)
Bari bari bari (But no enough to defeat me. Believe me, that Pyro Bug problably will want both of us dead. You need to get stronger.)
"Faf fafaf fur furaf fafur faf afur. Faf fafur furaf. (I know. Fallengels have to be even more powerful to be able to evolve into Beliaddon, there are very few of them in Tandor. I need to be far stronger to be on even ground with him. Not even mentioning Pyro Bug's other pokémon.)"