Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roleplaying as Pokemon
(My my, my absence did not seem to slow things down at all~! Hopefully Chimical gets the chance act soon, otherwise Pyre Bug might get too impatient [In the past, at this point])
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(11-06-2016, 01:03 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: (My my, my absence did not seem to slow things down at all~! Hopefully Chimical gets the chance act soon, otherwise Pyre Bug might get too impatient [In the past, at this point])

(WHETHER YOU WANT IT OR NOT, but you/Pyre have to wait :p While I already got an idea of the interaction-scene, I haven't written it down yet. And I will probably open another thread to continue that original storyline, this thread already got way too long and it would be quite weird trying to explain the jump from from the scene we paused at and connect it with what has happened meanwhile.)

(EDIT: Oh, do not worry... Chimi's okay. Just a little intimidated by the appearance of Pyre and everything.)
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(Maybe do something like: a few days earlier, and then come up with where you were during those days.)

Tandor Casual League mountain gym leader.

All your DIP are belong to me.
(yeah. It would be interesting if you continue from here. You could shown pyro bug in a place and then use something like "Flashback on" like idid in my last fight against Belialdon)
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Bari bari (So Fafurr, its been a time we not heard anything about Chimical. What do you think happen to him?)
"Fafaf. Afaf fafur fur afur. (I don't know. Last time I saw him was right before you carried me into the mountain cave.)"

Bari bari. Bari ba....(Yeah. I try to carried Chimical after my Pyro Bug apear, but he slip from my arms and go with her. I hope hes okay...)
Baariette then begin to train. Now he dont have anymore the Mega Stone, he need to be strong enough to defy Beliel in one last battle when they encounter. If Baariette will go to the hell, he will take Beliel with him.
i died on the in side I cant RP anymore
RIP Larry 9/9/2016 - 8/31/2017 "blessed by lord Godmunk with patriotic values and a crush that lasted longer than expected"  Heart the skulls ruins RP group (main group not the random add ons)
Holy how does this thread have 15000 views!?