Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Forum Event] WTE 4: The Great Wondertrade Extravaganza
I will be letting out 12 boxes of Volchiks 4-5IV's either modest or timid Natures and 3 Boxes of Tancoons 3-5IV's. I hope every one enjoys them.
(05-22-2017, 06:48 PM)Robbydog13 Wrote: (...) and 3 Boxes of Tancoons 3-5IV's. I hope every one enjoys them.

I surely enjoy the Tancoons! Going to throw some in as well, with either three or four egg moves in their pool.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
The thread has been updated. Breeders please remember to keep track of how many boxes you empty so I can record them when the event is over Smile
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
I'm on it! Once I've finished hatching a full box of eggs, I'll post in relative detail what I'll be sending out!
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
As promised, here's a little list of Pokemon I'll sending out. All of them have 4 or 5 IV and a positive nature.

- 10 Pahar in Hyper Ball, three egg moves, some with Hidden Ability.
- 29 Cottonee in Moon Ball, two egg moves (more are not obtainable), most with Infiltrator ability.
- These, all male, in Heal Ball, with Wish in their move pool, many with Hidden Ability.
- 37 Tancoon and 2 Tanscure in Love Ball, three and four egg moves, many with Hidden Ability.
- 6 Flager, nothing special about them.
- 4 Feleng in Love Ball with one egg move, one with Slack Off.

One of these holds a special nickname.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
 [IMPORTANT!] ATTENTION URANIUM BREEDERS

There's been a slight change of plans in the Record books. Due to an unfortunate personal incident I've had to recruit some back up to help me keep the tally of how many Pokemon go through the Wondertrade. 

After the event ends, please send a message with the number of boxes you empty into the Wondertrade to @EeveeBailey, who has graciously stepped up to the plate to help keep the Wondertrade extravaganza as fun and as organized as possible. Smile

Thank you everyone!

Cody
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
i'll go ahead and tell everyone what im sending to support the cause *person in the back ask what cause* only the 1,294,392,284th greatest cause WTing good stuff

- a box of 4-5iv baashuan's
- a bunch of eggs I never catched (neopunks, starters, and other random eggs I didn't hatch)
- my box of tradable goods (pokemon caught for dex purposes)
- and some 5iv eevees I get together before then
RIP Larry 9/9/2016 - 8/31/2017 "blessed by lord Godmunk with patriotic values and a crush that lasted longer than expected"  Heart the skulls ruins RP group (main group not the random add ons)
If all goes to plan (since I have to wake up early for this, and coincidentally it's Sunday which will mean i'm gonna be busy)
These will be sent out:
HIGH PRIORITY
^those 3 are the winner of the discord pick

Medium Priority
~2boxes of 5IV (Mostly Competitive IVed and Nature)

Low Priority
~2boxes of Perfect IV (maybe around half are viable natures)
Good morning everyone (or afternoon, or evening, or whenever your time zone happens to be right now, LOL)!  I hope all our wonderful breeders are getting excited for the Wondertrade Extravaganza... we're just a few short hours away! Big Grin

To add on to the announcement last night from @CodySP, please remember to keep track of the number of boxes of breedjects you send out into WT tonight (plus, of course, the number of Pokemon in any unfilled boxes).  You may either message me here that tally through the forum's Private Message system, or send me a DM on Discord (EeveeBailey#7635).

I'm looking forward to seeing what our best and brightest breeders have to give us!  Have fun and may the WT odds be ever in your favor! Wink
Unfortunately, something's come up and I'm going to have to miss this Sad Oh well. I didn't have too much to contribute anyway. Good luck and have fun everyone.