Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shiny Share Thread!
Part 2 of the Pokeradar set:

And these, I got as RE's, then evolved (except Paraboom, it came that way):

I love each and every one of them! Heart
Finally finished the mystery gift pokemon, that I had access to, took quite awhile Tongue

Only missing the pumpkin crabs, shiny Christmas 2017 pokemon because I can't get them anymore  Undecided What a shame
I rather not ask how long 'quite a while' is in that case, but one thing's for sure: Such patience deserves respect and credit. Congrats for all these neat shinies!~
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(02-26-2019, 05:13 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: I rather not ask how long 'quite a while' is in that case, but one thing's for sure: Such patience deserves respect and credit. Congrats for all these neat shinies!~

^^ Thanks I'm amazed I actually pulled it off, pretty impatient in real life, only wish I had a chance at those Christmas 2017 pokies
(02-26-2019, 05:11 PM)VictoryHoshi Wrote: Finally finished the mystery gift pokemon, that I had access to, took quite awhile Tongue

Only missing the pumpkin crabs, shiny Christmas 2017 pokemon because I can't get them anymore  Undecided What a shame

Are any for trade?
(02-28-2019, 10:27 PM)Himuraforever342 Wrote:
(02-26-2019, 05:11 PM)VictoryHoshi Wrote: Finally finished the mystery gift pokemon, that I had access to, took quite awhile Tongue

Are any for trade?
My shiny mystery gift pokemon? Sorry, they aren't for trade unless you have a shiny mystery gift Farfurr or shiny mystery gift Antarki. Also I only have extras of the shiny mystery gift Cassnail and shiny mystery gift Masking.
(02-28-2019, 10:54 PM)VictoryHoshi Wrote:
(02-28-2019, 10:27 PM)Himuraforever342 Wrote:

Are any for trade?
My shiny mystery gift pokemon? Sorry, they aren't for trade unless you have a shiny mystery gift Farfurr or shiny mystery gift Antarki. Also I only have extras of the shiny mystery gift Cassnail and shiny mystery gift Masking.
*sigh* I had to ask, just in case.
Wow...I guess I killed this thread stone dead.
No, you didn't. Its just nobody really has wanted to share the shiny Pokemon they've caught/breed here, or haven't had any luck getting them so far. Eventually this thread will get more activity, if only because I know people love to share of all the choice critters they've managed to wrangle into their possession. Either that, or it actually will fade into obscurity, in which case......oh well? Ces' la vie.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650